Careercow Richard "Lowtax" Kyanka - Deadbeat Founder of Something Awful

moonman1488

幸运能源 (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ amazing horse ♥
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Missed opportunities and all but holy hell this dude could have been a multimillionaire if he had taken a buyout that was offered in the mid-00s. Now he’s just a white-trash dude in an probably-unfurnished McMansion in Nowhere, Missouri.

Get it together, man!

Also what happened to the GT-R he was so proud of a few years ago? Given it’s a halfassed car by the Chrysler of Japan it’s an apt metaphor for where his life went.
I imagine he's like Apple's third founder who sold his stake in the company in the 70s, which now would be worth billions and billions of dollars: He claims he doesn't care, but you know he totally does regret it.

break these cuffs

Wagner loves cock
kiwifarms.net
Does he even realize how fucking ridiculous he looks in that Eraserhead/Freakazoid getup?
Why would he care? The man is 100% zane! I'm sure the bill and booze addictions make it easy not to care most of the time, but I think the real money maker that makes it worth for him is not having to shower or groom himself regularly. He really is a lazy fuck.

Reactions: Bees

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Why would he care? The man is 100% zane! I'm sure the bill and booze addictions make it easy not to care most of the time, but I think the real money maker that makes it worth for him is not having to shower or groom himself regularly. He really is a lazy fuck.
He's kind of in the middle of a child custody dispute, you think he wouldn't want to look like a drugged out drunk, even though he is one.

RemoveKebab

Point Blank Period
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He's kind of in the middle of a child custody dispute, you think he wouldn't want to look like a drugged out drunk, even though he is one.
He believes he looks good. An addict thinks they look good, are holding together, and no one knows of your addiction, when in reality it is a fucking lie.

He likes his hair and when he mentioned that his mom hated his hair, he blamed it on her being a conservative Trump supporter.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
He believes he looks good. An addict thinks they look good, are holding together, and no one knows of your addiction, when in reality it is a fucking lie.

He likes his hair and when he mentioned that his mom hated his hair, he blamed it on her being a conservative Trump supporter.
He literally looks like a lunatic though. He certainly must be aware of this after his weird, freakish appearance has literally become the subject of memes about how weird and freakish he looks.

• Agree
Reactions: RemoveKebab

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Wonder if Lowtax regrets pulling that measly $3k wife crowdsourced for a place to live? His daughter staying in a shelter is pretty shitty while the entire country is being told to stay home and away from others. LOL, just kidding.

Lowtax is no doubt thrilled about it.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Wonder if Lowtax regrets pulling that measly $3k wife crowdsourced for a place to live? His daughter staying in a shelter is pretty shitty while the entire country is being told to stay home and away from others. LOL, just kidding.

Lowtax is no doubt thrilled about it.
DSP spent more money on just one of his nude oiled dudes in his wrestling gacha game that he's going bankrupt over than LowT spent on his degenerate thot.

GoofTroop70

kiwifarms.net
DSP spent more money on just one of his nude oiled dudes in his wrestling gacha game that he's going bankrupt over than LowT spent on his degenerate thot.
Does that still hold true?

e: I'm seeing on Facebook that Bogan and Lowtax are both claiming Photoshop, which makes me think that it's probably real. Lmao.

Attachments

Last edited:

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Does that still hold true?

e: I'm seeing on Facebook that Bogan and Lowtax are both claiming Photoshop, which makes me think that it's probably real. Lmao.
where did the screenshots come from? I mean unless Lowtax or Logan shared them at some point? Is that a paypal app invoice or some other platform?

GoofTroop70

kiwifarms.net
where did the screenshots come from? I mean unless Lowtax or Logan shared them at some point? Is that a paypal app invoice or some other platform?
I came across it on Twitter when name searching. It looks like the Venmo color scheme to me but I may be mistaken. Lowtax did share it on his Facebook but it struck me as strange because he doesn't outright deny it's real, only Bogan does. Perhaps it's fake but if it's not....

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Sir Wesley Tailpipe

TwinkLover6969

kiwifarms.net
I came across it on Twitter when name searching. It looks like the Venmo color scheme to me but I may be mistaken. Lowtax did share it on his Facebook but it struck me as strange because he doesn't outright deny it's real, only Bogan does. Perhaps it's fake but if it's not....
Yeah, it's Venmo. I pulled up the account @skygiant which seems legit since it has plenty of transactions with zany messages. Transactions in the screenshots aren't there, possibly never were or they were made private after the fact.

• Informative
Reactions: Uncanny Valley