Careercow Richard "Lowtax" Kyanka - Deadbeat Founder of Something Awful

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, it's Venmo. I pulled up the account @skygiant which seems legit since it has plenty of transactions with zany messages. Transactions in the screenshots aren't there, possibly never were or they were made private after the fact.
I’ll never understand why anyone would have their transactions publicly listed but I’m not a digital native so I don’t count.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, it's Venmo. I pulled up the account @skygiant which seems legit since it has plenty of transactions with zany messages. Transactions in the screenshots aren't there, possibly never were or they were made private after the fact.
It has the look of something that would be fake but who knows these days? It would be trivial enough to make something like this with any web browser that I'm disinclined to give it much credence.

kiwilurkin

kiwifarms.net
He literally looks like a lunatic though. He certainly must be aware of this after his weird, freakish appearance has literally become the subject of memes about how weird and freakish he looks.
A page ago but: This kind of keeps him "relevant" on the internet in a way he has some control over. His looks are so bad people are making memes about him.

Now, to a sane person, this means "well damn, I look bad, people are shitting on me over it. I need to fix myself"

To the mind of, well, someone like Lowtax it's probably more like "wow people are making memes about my looks, I'm a topic of internet conversation. Haha they are shitting on me, I do that too, look how wacky and zany everyone agrees I am. I'm cool again."

It makes sense he's continuing with this look and even feeding into it. IMO

break these cuffs

Wagner loves cock
kiwifarms.net
really working on that health

View attachment 1194598
This is the kind of thing you post in college because you were too sick to come home for your birthday and your mom ordered you a piece of ice cream cake that came in a little insulated box with a package of dry ice. Being a disgusting slob who eats like shit and does nothing their entire life is the dream of every failure to launch NEET.

Brain Problems

kiwifarms.net
This is the kind of thing you post in college because you were too sick to come home for your birthday and your mom ordered you a piece of ice cream cake that came in a little insulated box with a package of dry ice. Being a disgusting slob who eats like shit and does nothing their entire life is the dream of every failure to launch NEET.
No no he's ironically a lazy fucking fat slob, don't you get it? It's funny. He's impervious to your insults because he has sort of acknowledged them himself already and therefore they're irrelevant now, right?

Ghostse

Waffle SS Untermenchenfurher
kiwifarms.net
College is when you do shit like this because you now can, its novel, and you haven't learned any better that "can" does mean "should" (ianmalcolm.gif). To be doing it at 40 is poop sock levels of goon.

Pissmaster

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
College is when you do shit like this because you now can, its novel, and you haven't learned any better that "can" does mean "should" (ianmalcolm.gif). To be doing it at 40 is poop sock levels of goon.
Yeah, and being in your late teens/early 20s is still a young enough age where you can burn off those calories no problem. It's a good time to get the whole "I can eat WHATEVER I WANT NOW HAHAHA DEAL WITH IT MOM" out of your system.

When you get older, it's not your parents that'll punish you for eating like that. Your own body will.

Marissa Moira

kiwifarms.net
I have no idea whether he literally hasn't changed his clothes for a week or not, but why would he even want people to think that's the case? It's not wacky, zany - it's disgusting.
People with depression who hate themselves do shit like that.

I knew a guy who didn't shower for weeks on end and he also had crones diseases and never wiped or cleaned his ass. You could smell him before you could see him.