Careercow Richard "Lowtax" Kyanka - Deadbeat Founder of Something Awful

NavyGuzzler

kiwifarms.net
The screenshots say "You paid Logan Day", so they would have to had been taken by Lowtax, which just... doesn't seem very likely.
Yeah, 'cause he's normally so on top of shit, right?

Maybe he is too dumb/careless/high to cover his tracks...? That... does seem very likely.

It still cracks me up when people think Rich is capable of doing anything except act like a junkie.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pissmaster

break these cuffs

Wagner loves cock
kiwifarms.net
Rich is just now uploading old flash tubes. This $99 pie eating nigga is lazy as fuck.

I still cant believe communists are legit giving money away to some dude who lives in a Mcmansion and eats $100 pies.
I don't think they do ir at least not to any meaningful degree. It's been speculated about many times, but I wish we could get a breakdown of who his patrons are. There are probably a number of whales who made it in tech or wherever who enjoy some niche shit on the forums are willing pay out keep it around. Troons and commies give money to troons and other commies in a circlejerk of begging. Goons have their own patreon welfare ffs sake.

Pissmaster

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
he's uploading a ton of old schmorky animations, destroying the subscriptions page of anyone still subscribed
He really should start up a second channel to post those kinds of things

But it's Lowtax, so he can just put out an ironic "WHOOPS THERE GOES MY SUBSCRIBERS I GUESS EVERYONE HATES ME" and feel good about continuing to be a wacky zany tranny janny

SiccDicc

I can't throw people out of windows anymore :(
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't think they do ir at least not to any meaningful degree. It's been speculated about many times, but I wish we could get a breakdown of who his patrons are. There are probably a number of whales who made it in tech or wherever who enjoy some niche shit on the forums are willing pay out keep it around. Troons and commies give money to troons and other commies in a circlejerk of begging. Goons have their own patreon welfare ffs sake.
So what you're saying is that charity is more effective?

Wargarbl

kiwifarms.net
lmfao, even lowtax's youtube subscribers are dropping. I didn't even know that was possible, who even cares enough to unsubscribe from a youtube channel?

View attachment 1197032
His YT subs are dropping hard during a time when everyone is homebound and there's less stuff on TV due to sports cancellations.

Guess people revisited their YT account and finally got a good look at what's become of LowT.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
His YT subs are dropping hard during a time when everyone is homebound and there's less stuff on TV due to sports cancellations.

Guess people revisited their YT account and finally got a good look at what's become of LowT.
The next couple months should be interesting for his Patreon as people are suddenly incurring a lot more expenses with a lot less money. Some of them may realize "holy fuck I'm giving hundreds of dollars every month to a bunch of fucking speds who do nothing! I need that money for TP for my bunghole!"