Careercow Richard "Lowtax" Kyanka - Deadbeat founder of Something Awful, forced out of his own community, on his second divorce, stuck his dick in crazy, "Birth Giver"

metroid_fetish

Your fetish is vanilla.
kiwifarms.net
Lol. This is America, don’t fat shame! (Obviously if he had real back pain he would lose 150 lbs and be doing physical therapy/exercise.)

He just wants to eat pills and lay around. Back pain for men, fibromyalgia for women, the diagnosis of choice for those who want chronic pain pill scripts filled in America.
It's hard to be mad at Lowtax when you realize he fucked up his back carrying home a box full of XenForo.

wreddit

kiwifarms.net
Capture.PNG

A) Who keeps the package insert for a medication? Especially one that Logan would have been taking for a while.
B) If I was an internet wizard who until recently was making 8k/month and before that was making 15k/month on top of untold fortunes, I'd probably be willing to spring for a maid to cleanup rather than my aging mother
C) Logan being drunk/bipolar does not negate what Lowtax is being accused of. I'm not fancy-pants city lawyer, but it seems like the penalties for beating a drunk, bipolar person would be similar to beating a sober, non-bipolar person.

I find these slights of hand that Lowtax tries frustrating. It's like saying he was exonerated from his domestic abuse charge regarding his first wife. No, he was not exonerated, she didn't show up and the case was dismissed. This is not the same thing as a court making a ruling on the facts of the matter.

metroid_fetish

Your fetish is vanilla.
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1417378

A) Who keeps the package insert for a medication? Especially one that Logan would have been taking for a while.
B) If I was an internet wizard who until recently was making 8k/month and before that was making 15k/month on top of untold fortunes, I'd probably be willing to spring for a maid to cleanup rather than my aging mother
C) Logan being drunk/bipolar does not negate what Lowtax is being accused of. I'm not fancy-pants city lawyer, but it seems like the penalties for beating a drunk, bipolar person would be similar to beating a sober, non-bipolar person.

I find these slights of hand that Lowtax tries frustrating. It's like saying he was exonerated from his domestic abuse charge regarding his first wife. No, he was not exonerated, she didn't show up and the case was dismissed. This is not the same thing as a court making a ruling on the facts of the matter.
Eagle eyed viewers will notice there aren't any instruction manuals for birth control or emptied condom boxes.

Harbinger of Kali Yuga

Because the world is SO BAD, like diet soda.
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1417378

I don't blame Logan at all. I need alcohol every time I hear Lowtax's voice, too.

I can't imagine

kiwifarms.net
The very first thing they tell you with a back injury is to lose weight, even 10 pounds makes a huge difference any kind of spinal issue. He just keeps getting fatter though, he looks like he’s getting into the high 200s? This just might be me being accustom to a different medical system but it is shocking to me that a doctor would give him opiates instead of making him try to treat the pain by getting not obese first.
One of the good/bad things about the U.S. system is that you can always get a new doctor if you want. Which means, if you're drug-seeking, you find a doctor that wants to solve problems with drugs. Or you just, y'know, lie to the doctor. It's not legal, but if you're not too conspicuous about it (or the doctor is unscrupulous enough), you can pull it off.

repentance

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
His justification for moving Bogan in was that his parents couldn't care for him due to being immunocompromised and at greater risk from covid. And yet now it's just fine and dandy for his mother with leukaemia to come over and clean up?

NavyGuzzler

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1417378

Not for nothing, but I've never met a woman who liked dark, bitter, hoppy or yeasty hipster beers. Not saying it's impossible, but who knows? Anything coming from Lowtax has to be taken with a grain of salt. I dunno how SLC chix get down, but any woman I've ever known usually won't drink any beer stronger than Dos Equis. If it is hers, well, at least she has good taste in brew. Not to mention which, Lowtax was probably drinking with her. And I'm sure whatever medications he's on aren't supposed to be mixed with alcohol, either.

Marissa Moira

kiwifarms.net
If someone voluntarily lets a Dr. Moreau hybrid of a gorilla with a shark's head inside their house, knowing full fucking well it was a gorilla with a shark's head with shark thinking and gorilla strength, and it chases off their wife and wrecks up the interior of the house, who's to fucking blame here? Who is really to blame?
It depends, is the tiny hitler the real hitler shrunken down or is it just a separate clone hitler (therefore unrelated to the regular sized hitler) who happens to be very small?

spinal gas chamber

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1417378

It’s good the bottles are organized and the prescription is dead nuts lined up on top for a photograph!

Trip Chesterton III

kiwifarms.net
Not for nothing, but I've never met a woman who liked dark, bitter, hoppy or yeasty hipster beers. Not saying it's impossible, but who knows? Anything coming from Lowtax has to be taken with a grain of salt. I dunno how SLC chix get down, but any woman I've ever known usually won't drink any beer stronger than Dos Equis. If it is hers, well, at least she has good taste in brew. Not to mention which, Lowtax was probably drinking with her. And I'm sure whatever medications he's on aren't supposed to be mixed with alcohol, either.
my wife likes hoppy hipster beer, but I don't beat her though