Careercow Richard "Lowtax" Kyanka - Deadbeat Founder of Something Awful

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I like how I'm supposed to unquestiongly accept that this is all from Bogan, and not yet another one of Low-T's stashes of empties that he has scattered around the house.
Lol, Logan’s crazy pills cost more per month than Lowtax’s paetron pulls in.
(Latuda costs like $1400 a month in the US according to google)

I need to see a trash bag of empty fifths of cheap vodka to be sold on the alcoholic thing, not a twelve pack of pricey beer.

God, having to clean up her son’s McMansion after beating and driving away another woman must be so depressing for Momma Lowtax.
Good thing that covid-19 has totally disappeared, making it a-ok for his cancer stricken mother to clean up after those skanks who abuse her baby boy.

Just want to say if Logan was drinking Blvd Beer she obviously would have gone with their Unfiltered Kiwi beer. Duh.

https://untappd.com/b/boulevard-brewing-co-unfiltered-kiwi-wheat/3773703

Last edited:

Leonard Helplessness

kiwifarms.net
Latuda is an antipsychotic, though people are right that it's weird that just the insert was laying around. I'd expect empty orange bottles.

As for the beer: Speaking from having lived in Kansas City for awhile, Boulevard is very well known around there. Their beer is generally known for being pretty damn good; the fact that both Richard and Logan were drinking it doesn't surprise me too terribly much. I doubt it's prescribed with schizophrenia meds, though.

View attachment 1417378

A) Who keeps the package insert for a medication? Especially one that Logan would have been taking for a while.
B) If I was an internet wizard who until recently was making 8k/month and before that was making 15k/month on top of untold fortunes, I'd probably be willing to spring for a maid to cleanup rather than my aging mother
C) Logan being drunk/bipolar does not negate what Lowtax is being accused of. I'm not fancy-pants city lawyer, but it seems like the penalties for beating a drunk, bipolar person would be similar to beating a sober, non-bipolar person.

I find these slights of hand that Lowtax tries frustrating. It's like saying he was exonerated from his domestic abuse charge regarding his first wife. No, he was not exonerated, she didn't show up and the case was dismissed. This is not the same thing as a court making a ruling on the facts of the matter.
It’s good the bottles are organized and the prescription is dead nuts lined up on top for a photograph!
Everything about that tweet stinks of vindictive character assassination. This looks so staged and artificial, I assume the only thing preventing Richard from killing himself in embarrassment at his own shriveled criminal mind is the saturation of prescription pills his brain has marinated in for years now.

Looks like saying anything negative about Logan gets you a probe now.

View attachment 1417470
View attachment 1417473
SA has a habit of extreme overcorrection. That'll never change.

Twinkie

Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Latuda is prescribed off-label for PTSD and for anxiety disorders including OCD, and sometimes for dementia in seniors, and of course bipolar disorder. And yeah schizophrenia (which she obviously doesn't have).

I should've been clear: Lowtax is constantly whining on facebook about muh anxiety. There's a chance that Latuda isn't even hers. I mean it probably is, point is he's a prick and a hypocrite for staging a photo like that.

Leonard Helplessness

kiwifarms.net
The webMD page for Lurasidone and its side effects is quite something to read, if you have the time!
Side effects -- particularly for shit like psych meds -- can vary wildly from person to person, so this list isn't a laundry list of everything that Latuda does, but it's still funny that this stuff can lead to killer erections or man-tits with possible unwanted lactation or full-on rhabdo.

PTNR 2.0

[showering intensifies]
kiwifarms.net
Combining lurasidone with alcohol can make you dizzy, have trouble concentrating and drowsy/knock your ass out in extreme cases. Sleepiness is a common side effect; mixing with alcohol exacerbates this. It would not turn you into a raging maniac who punches your 45 year old boyfriend in his spine so hard that he bolts up from a dead sleep, slips on his own toe sweat and accidentally knocks a desk into you or whatever.

This can either be read as this being the grand total of Logan's booze stash, or "just" the stash from the night of the domestic violence. Neither corroborate Lowtax's story. If Logan had drank all 11 beers here at once (especially combined with the med pictured), she'd have been passed out, not in a berserker rage. If this was her entire "secret booze stash" and she drank, what, 11 beers over the course of almost 2 months(?), then clearly that also didn't make her fly into a berserker rage when mixed with lurasidone, or else she'd have raged out multiple times, not just the once.

As others have mentioned, side effects of anti-psychotics can vary wildly but this smacks (no pun intended) of another 'sure, Richard' story from Lowtax.

Sir Wesley Tailpipe

kiwifarms.net
"Chronic back pain" that can't be fixed with one surgery is, 100% of the time, opiate addiction.
More like 99%. Some of us unlucky bastards have congenital defects that can’t be corrected by surgery.

Asking D&D this question got me one of my perma's
"Hey why not talk to people on the right figure out what their legitimate grievances are? Maybe you could learn how to counter their ebil hate better."
You might as well have just posted the 14 Words and a quick Heil Hitler for the reception your rational proposal will receive there.

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Bet you the realization that Lowtax is the last Kyanka is even sadder for her.
Nah, I think only men give a shit about that surname shit. I mean Mama wasn’t born a Kyanka, just married and divorced one. Why the hell would she care about the name?

Latuda is prescribed off-label for PTSD and for anxiety disorders including OCD, and sometimes for dementia in seniors, and of course bipolar disorder. And yeah schizophrenia (which she obviously doesn't have).

I should've been clear: Lowtax is constantly whining on facebook about muh anxiety. There's a chance that Latuda isn't even hers. I mean it probably is, point is he's a prick and a hypocrite for staging a photo like that.
It’s mainly for schizophrenia and depressive bipolar disorder. Given that Rich mentions she’s bipolar every other post, I’ll guess that’s the reason. Lowtax would never pay $1400 for pills that don’t get you high.

I’ve never heard anyone say taking anti-psychotic drugs is pleasant. Sucks her doctor thinks they are necessary.

I wasn't suggesting she isn't bipolar (I think she is open about it? can't remember) but people were like lol schizophrenia medicine and I just wanted to point out it is used for other things, AND that Lowtax has sperged on his facebook a lot about his own psych meds. It's just dumb that he posted this as some kind of "gotcha"
He's too fucking stupid / stoned to figure out how bad he 'gotcha'd himself with just how shitty and transparent that staged shot was.