Careercow Richard "Lowtax" Kyanka - Deadbeat Founder of Something Awful

Ex Cummunicated Sasser HD

Sláinte!!!
kiwifarms.net
Not for nothing, but I've never met a woman who liked dark, bitter, hoppy or yeasty hipster beers. Not saying it's impossible, but who knows? Anything coming from Lowtax has to be taken with a grain of salt. I dunno how SLC chix get down, but any woman I've ever known usually won't drink any beer stronger than Dos Equis. If it is hers, well, at least she has good taste in brew. Not to mention which, Lowtax was probably drinking with her. And I'm sure whatever medications he's on aren't supposed to be mixed with alcohol, either.
I know quite a few pretty much well adjusted (as much as anyone is) women that enjoy Porters and IPA's... However alcoholics and pillheads don't even go there, It's usually spirits or pills all the way down, with a 12 pack of posh beer just to feel they are not those natty ice losers... (Until the money runs out).

Loads of "sane" women I know enjoy a decent real beer or two... So do a few "crazy" women I know to be fair, but I can't judge, because I can't drink anymore.

That shouldn't be the issue... The issue is it is even worse than his last fekkin splurge of messages, and Loltax is probably the most unreliable witness ever at this point, and if that was his idea of damage control, then call me a banana because clown world really kicked off last month.

:edited to mention I can't drink, so pot kettle etc...

Last edited:

Sabrina

Look closely
kiwifarms.net
HOOOOOOLD the fuck up.

A few things to note here assuming I wasn't beaten to it, but as soon as I saw this shit a few glaring things stand out.

Lowtax is now insinuating "mom came over to help clean Logan's shit out (lol), finds stash of Logan's stealth drinking "mixed drink" bottles and insert from her meds in closet or some shit".

These are NOT "mixed drinks" ala 4loko or premixed margaritas or whatever, these are all heavy glass bottles of quad ales, and what appears to be a Fulton Street Blend.

The quad retails for over ten dollars at Total Wines and the Fulton Street I'm seeing for roughly the same price.

Is this faggot really trying to tell us THIS is how Logan Day, supposedly a former coke whore who tried her hand making it big in L.A., likes to get drunk? Premium 10$ a bottle quad ales? Something that primarily white men in their 30s-40s drink, known for their qualities of "being very expensive, an acquired taste, and very filling"?

Richard, women who are alkies drink Cosmos, shitty rose wine, or if they're desperate, port wine. Women (or men) who are trying to stealth drink are buying their shit in plastic containers or at least small containers for ease of disposal/hiding in the trash bag, and they're buying potent shit so they can devote less time to getting juiced up and maintaining their buzz. They are also not spending ten dollars on one bottle of ale, even at 10% because that is not even near enough for a night of drinking.

They are not buying premium quad fucking ales and Fulton Street blends. Logan is either the world's weirdest ass woman alky or you're a fucking liar. I'm going to go with the latter.

These bottles are 100% from Rich himself, who has a known taste for fine ales, and there are reports I specifically remember from Ashliii how he'd make her run down to the corner store to buy this shit for him. Fucking weak little brokeback bitch boy.
He's trying to say that the beers + the psych meds are "the new mixed drink."

Overdose on ambien + Adderall + box wine please and thank you Lowtax

Baggywrinkle

kiwifarms.net
It's a Dead Milkmen song.

edit: incidentally, he's fucking the lyrics up too. That's the narcotic shock thing to do.
Next he should do RC’s mom.

I'm gonna beat my wife
I'm gonna beat my wife now
Gonna smack her with a lead pipe
Gonna smack her with a 2x4
Run her over with a Brink's truck
Chase her down with a lawn mower
Gonna beat my wife
Look out!
Wife beatin'
Mistreatin'
Wife slappin'
It happens

Ghostse

Waffle SS Untermenchenfurher
kiwifarms.net
You can't really taste alcohol after like five sips anyway, you're kind of used to it. And besides if --IF-- she is an alcoholic (she said she was going to AA and Lowtax whined on social media about her drinking) it doesn't matter what it tastes like. People drink bum wine. They drink mouthwash. So it doesn't matter that it's a manly beer

Logan had no car and no money or very little money so the idea that she was hiding this drinking from lowtax especially this expensive artisan beer or whatever it's called (shut up beer nerds) is ridiculous. How did Lowtax not know about this? He fucking knew, but he's posting this picture like it was some shocking discovery. I doubt she hid her drinking from him. I don't think she had to. Pic is fake and gay imo
He has been on livestream DRINKING WITH HER. He STILL DRINKS. He kept booze in the house while living with an alcoholic. He's either supremely retarded or a callous sack of shit.
He claims to be all but bedridden. Yet for months now has been on livestreams where he gets up and moves around. Hell, he did one just a couple days ago where he put a shoe on his head. His defence that he couldn't beat someone are ridulously shoddy.

Who knows, maybe his story (and it is HIS story, that he pushed on a BPD boozehound with no memory of the event other than being on the floor with Lowtax standing over her) is true. But I doubt it, and even if it is true he's still a whiny disingenuous cunt.
As Twinkie said, when you an alkie, any port in a storm.
I'll believe Logan, bored and not getting sufficient attention from daddy Richard got into this supply of boomerbeer.
I think that's immaterial. Because setting asside the whole "cheating on the mother of your child" thing, Lowtax brought someone he KNEW had substance abuse problems and didn't purge his house of alcohol. Even if they promise they are cured you don't get to bring someone with problems to nowhere, Missouri where YOUR ass is so fucking bored you escape into a pillbottle, leave them with a cabinet full of their drug of choice, and then be all "YOU ARE A TERRIBLE PERSON".

Next he should do RC’s mom.

I'm gonna beat my wife
I'm gonna beat my wife now
Gonna smack her with a lead pipe
Gonna smack her with a 2x4
Run her over with a Brink's truck
Chase her down with a lawn mower
Gonna beat my wife
Look out!
Wife beatin'
Mistreatin'
Wife slappin'
It happens
I posted a link to RC's Mom in here last week, saying it ought to be Richard's theme music from now on.

Nobody liked it *shrug*

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Anyone know why Lowtax changed his FB heading to “Watch for Fireworks July 5th”?? For years it was “I own the damned website something awful dot com” It was changed in last 48 hours.

Dick is calling the allegations false on twitter. VINDICATION!
View attachment 1419073
Case closed! If the “men are better than women“ guy from Dr Phil has got your back then who needs that dumb legal system Lowtax never shuts up about.

As Twinkie said, when you an alkie, any port in a storm.
I'll believe Logan, bored and not getting sufficient attention from daddy Richard got into this supply of boomerbeer.
I think that's immaterial. Because setting asside the whole "cheating on the mother of your child" thing, Lowtax brought someone he KNEW had substance abuse problems and didn't purge his house of alcohol. Even if they promise they are cured you don't get to bring someone with problems to nowhere, Missouri where YOUR ass is so fucking bored you escape into a pillbottle, leave them with a cabinet full of their drug of choice, and then be all "YOU ARE A TERRIBLE PERSON".
I don’t even think she has a drinking problem. She strikes me as a girl that drinks four beers and is wasted. Booze is just a convenient, legal drug to blame. He doesn’t want to go into the benzo abuse, since they are both guilty of it or mention illegal drugs since he’s got cop and custody issues already.

I think Logan is just an emotionally unstable woman. Being isolated alone in a house with an asshole like Rich, depending on him for all her social interaction, emotional support, all her transportation, all her money, her “job”, supposed to clean his fucking house, being in a state she knew no one, etc...I was a guaranteed disaster.

Its basically the same shit that happened with Ashli only Logan was younger, didnt have a baby to worry about, isn’t married to him, isn’t an immigrant and crazier so it all went tits up in a month in a half rather than three and half years.

Last edited:

Vivacious

kiwifarms.net
Updating my timeline
  • 1976 - Born to Richard Kyanka Sr and Carol Kyanka
  • ~1994 - Graduates from Rockhurst Prepatory School (allegdly) a private Catholic high school and matriculates at Vanderbilt University to study engineering
  • ~1997 - drops out during his Junior year and does IT work for the university instead; later takes up a job at Radioshack in Nashville but is fired
  • 1999 - Works as the content director of Planet Quake but is fired for "[making] fun of [his] boss's niece"; founds Something Awful after talking with Raidum and Fragmaster while working at Gamestop
  • 2000 - Is in a brief long distance relationship with Angela Mason after Lowtax's mom hooks them up
  • 2003 - Dates forum user Integral (Emily) with a bad breakup that causes him to write a front page article about her
  • 2004 - Scams attendees out of money at the fifth GoonCon due to poor planning
  • 2005 - Marries his first wife Megan, who was the girlfriend of a forum user, in a marriage that would last for about a decade and produce two kids
  • 2006 - Fights Uwe Boll, tries to shill mangosteen items on the forums with disastrous results
  • 2010 - First known year of leasing a GTR
  • 2013 - Is accused of domestic violence by Megan; begins Gaming Garbage channel on Youtube
  • 2014 - Announces free merch giveaway at SA HQ and only one user shows up to find Lowtax passed out on alcohol and drugs; closes the office around this time (?); divorces Megan
  • 2015 - Marries his second wife Ashley after a trip to Canada to meet a forum user (?); The state of Missouri orders a tax lien as he owes over $100k in taxes
  • ~2016 - Ashley gives birth to his third kid
  • 2017 - Reboots Gaming Garbage without Shmorky and starts aPatreon with limited success
  • 2018 - Begins to claim that he has severe spinal issues
  • 2019 - Starts Patreon to "save" the SA forum with over $10,000 in monthly donations at its peak, uses it to rent(?) a McMansion and lease a sportscar; has legal and custody trouble with Ashley around Thanksgiving and starts being involved with Logan Day at the same time
  • 2020 - Logan openly accuses Lowtax of domestic violence on FB in May and Patreon implodes, leaving his financial and legal future in jeopardy
Does anyone know when Lowtax bought his first McMansion? What is up with him buying one and then renting another one recently? Thought he had been living in Kansas City in a McMansion for a while. (Edit: In the Vice article of 2017 he says he used to own his house but now rents)

Sorry for all of the question marks. A lot of things are hearsay. If you guys have links to anything I would appreciate it.

Last edited:

dance dance if you want

who came here to get drunk and drive
kiwifarms.net
She phrases the whole thing in a way that makes it more about what others are saying about herself. This way she can excuse her behavior while not drawing too much attention to other victims.
that’s what is fucked up about this whole thing. no one wanted to listen when people have been spreading proof for months, but it took a loud crazy woman on social media to make people listen. society is fucked

that’s what is fucked up about this whole thing. no one wanted to listen when people have been spreading proof for months, but it took a loud crazy woman on social media to make people listen. society is fucked
In fairness, it’s hard to brush off a domestic abuse accusation from someone you’re cheating with while also coming right off of domestic abuse allegations from the wife you’re cheating on.