Careercow Richard "Lowtax" Kyanka - Deadbeat founder of Something Awful, forced out of his own community, on his second divorce, stuck his dick in crazy, "Birth Giver"

Jaded Optimist

New Junji Ito everyday for spooktober
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
More Dick being Dick
Screenshot_2020-06-30-15-03-31-1.png

Last edited:

wreddit

kiwifarms.net
I first thought the interview was incredibly easy on Lowtax, and it was, but now I think that might be less by design and more by the incredible intellectual laziness of Dick. He cherrypicks his facts to match his argument, and I guess Lowtax just gave him all the information he's working off of and he couldn't be bothered to look elsewhere for information.

Sounds like something a lying, dumb, crazy cunt would say.
YOU DON'T KNOW HER TRUTH

Spunt

A Leading Source of Experimental Internet Gas
kiwifarms.net
I can only guess that he went on TDS because its the only place that would have him on. I can't see how it was supposed to repair his reputation.

Dick's audience neither know nor care who Lowtax is. They're too young to remember when SA was good and only know it as the pozzed communist tranny farm it has been for the last ten years.

Goons don't listen to TDS because it's content is too edgy and Dick's opinions are wrongthink. Lowtax going on a Nazi Incel Gamergate podcast will just make them hate him more. If any of them did watch it, nothing Lowtax said was ever going to convince them anyway.

In fact most Goons remind me of Maddox. Simultaneously trying to surf a long-faded wave of infamy from 20 years ago based on edgy humour that they have now disowned, and getting mad that everyone is laughing at them.

AnOminous

But I'm not mad at anyone.
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
In fairness, it’s hard to brush off a domestic abuse accusation from someone you’re cheating with while also coming right off of domestic abuse allegations from the wife you’re cheating on.

Ironically, Logan is the one of the three accusers most likely to have known this and enough of a manipulative freak to deliberately use this fact to lend credibility to her accusations whether they're true or not. The other two accusers are vastly more credible.

sperginity

de-log your meat
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Just two weeks ago she was posting that snarky 'his ex so jelly of me' facebook post, and now she's all, 'oh I hope she knows she's amazing!'

she is admitting to having fucked up. I give people credit for that type of shit, personally. She didn't even take a week before apologizing in public and admitting wrongdoing, and its been one hell of a week for her since a bunch of her dreams were crushed. She has problems of course, so does everyone, but she really doesn't strike me as an inherently bad person. It is in stark contrast to Richard "TOTAL VINDICATION" Kyanka, who seems to never admit to fucking up at all and seems to ruin the life of whatever woman is unfortunate enough to be in his orbit.

In Islam how many women are needed to make a valid accusation?
Four. We are almost there guys, just hold on!

anyway, about the first police report... You can see richard spinning a narrative and sticking to it while logan is confused and conflicted. I noticed this about the report about ashli, too. Honest people question if they are in the wrong, shitty liars always act so sure of themselves. I can't believe he pretends to be bed ridden when the cops show up. What a piece of shit. He is probably used to doing this act when he goes to his many doctors for pain meds. I have no idea why he thinks this won't come up wrt his visitation with his youngest child, you cannot care for kids under 6 if you are bed ridden. They stick forks in electrical sockets and jump off of high things and eat anything resembling candy.

I cannot wait to see what the next report says, since apparently that was the actionable event when she went to the hospital and got a detective's card etc.

Wargarbl

kiwifarms.net
I'm guessing that had Logan been visibly injured, things would have gone very differently.

Well, yeah. If either had obvious injuries that lined up with their story, then there would be evidence. Instead, you have two intoxicated people telling two wildly different stories and no injuries.

FWIW, I think the first incident was more of a bang-bang thing, like she purposely shook him awake because she was annoyed with him and he pushed her away in response, or similar. Honestly, Logan was probably so upset not because she got shoved, but because it was dawning on her that LowT doesn't give a shit about her or respect her. Just my theory.

she is admitting to having fucked up. I give people credit for that type of shit, personally. She didn't even take a week before apologizing in public and admitting wrongdoing, and its been one hell of a week for her since a bunch of her dreams were crushed. She has problems of course, so does everyone, but she really doesn't strike me as an inherently bad person...

Hold up. She knowingly broke up a marriage, with children involved. As was brought up again in what you quoted from me, she was bragging and taunting the ex like they were rivals in a shitty sitcom, and her part was 'stereotypical villainous white girl.' She spent *half a year* helping Lowtax character-assassinate Ashley, and I don't buy for a moment she was unaware of the deceit involved. She changed her tone and her story after whatever plans she had with Lowtax were clearly, irrevocably finished- and not without trying a couple times to put that fucked up train back on the rails before giving up and slinking back to Utah.

She's a real fucking bad person.

Baggywrinkle

kiwifarms.net
she is admitting to having fucked up. I give people credit for that type of shit, personally. She didn't even take a week before apologizing in public and admitting wrongdoing, and its been one hell of a week for her since a bunch of her dreams were crushed. She has problems of course, so does everyone, but she really doesn't strike me as an inherently bad person.
The way she frames it though is that only when it happens to her is it the wrong thing to do. Instead of leaving it as “I was a bitch to ex-wife” it’s “all women (including me) are amazing!” Something about it just makes me feel like she’s using Ashlii to prop up her victim status.
But still, kudos for Logan for exposing lowtax when his wives had too much to lose. Sure, she was the impetus for Ashlii leaving like she did in the first place, but she did manage to convince goons of lowtax’s shittiness.

AnOminous

But I'm not mad at anyone.
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
she is admitting to having fucked up. I give people credit for that type of shit, personally. She didn't even take a week before apologizing in public and admitting wrongdoing, and its been one hell of a week for her since a bunch of her dreams were crushed. She has problems of course, so does everyone, but she really doesn't strike me as an inherently bad person. It is in stark contrast to Richard "TOTAL VINDICATION" Kyanka, who seems to never admit to fucking up at all and seems to ruin the life of whatever woman is unfortunate enough to be in his orbit.

She is just a hair better than Lowtax which still makes her worse than practically anyone else.

repentance

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
FWIW, I think the first incident was more of a bang-bang thing, like she purposely shook him awake because she was annoyed with him and he pushed her away in response, or similar. Honestly, Logan was probably so upset not because she got shoved, but because it was dawning on her that LowT doesn't give a shit about her or respect her. Just my theory.

Yeah, there was a post where she said that once he stops loving you he stops being nice to you. It wouldn't surprise me if him asking her to leave was the precipitating event for all this.

On another note, Ashli should monetise the shit out of this and set up a Patreon which publishes one of Sloane's drawings each month or something similar. Plenty of guilty goons would throw a few bucks each month her way and it would make her less dependent on Lowtax's rapidly dwindling income.