Careercow Richard "Lowtax" Kyanka - Deadbeat Founder of Something Awful

Baggywrinkle

kiwifarms.net
She is just a hair better than Lowtax which still makes her worse than practically anyone else.
The thing about this that grinds my gears is the culture that reveres victims when the only thing for certain is that they interacted with someone worse than themselves. Being a victim doesn’t automatically make you brilliant or strong, and in some cases only highlights how stupid and gullible you actually are.
Of course the abuser is 100% responsible for their actions, but that doesn’t automatically make their victim experts in their fields.

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
she is admitting to having fucked up. I give people credit for that type of shit, personally. She didn't even take a week before apologizing in public and admitting wrongdoing, and its been one hell of a week for her since a bunch of her dreams were crushed. She has problems of course, so does everyone, but she really doesn't strike me as an inherently bad person. It is in stark contrast to Richard "TOTAL VINDICATION" Kyanka, who seems to never admit to fucking up at all and seems to ruin the life of whatever woman is unfortunate enough to be in his orbit.

Four. We are almost there guys, just hold on!

anyway, about the first police report... You can see richard spinning a narrative and sticking to it while logan is confused and conflicted. I noticed this about the report about ashli, too. Honest people question if they are in the wrong, shitty liars always act so sure of themselves. I can't believe he pretends to be bed ridden when the cops show up. What a piece of shit. He is probably used to doing this act when he goes to his many doctors for pain meds. I have no idea why he thinks this won't come up wrt his visitation with his youngest child, you cannot care for kids under 6 if you are bed ridden. They stick forks in electrical sockets and jump off of high things and eat anything resembling candy.

I cannot wait to see what the next report says, since apparently that was the actionable event when she went to the hospital and got a detective's card etc.
Richard “InvalidTax” Kyanka is the best thing about that report. Summoning cops to his bedside to tell them he is a bedridden cripple due to have surgery in the morning while a 120 lb monster attacked the very spine due to have surgery tmrw!

Surely Lowtax is the most pitful 300 lb man in all of Missouri.

I can’t get over how similar it is with what’s detailed in the previous police report with Ashli. Seems to be a pattern.

After a Lowtax shoves a woman he runs to his bed, calls the cops, puts his wrist to his forehead and starts crying about how these vicious women are attacking a man with degenerative disc disorder...uh disease..whatever.

He really has no sense of shame or dignity whatsoever. If it happens again I’m pretty sure he will prop himself up on a bedpan before he summons the officers to his sick bed.

Last edited:

NeoGAF Lurker

An Niggo
kiwifarms.net
I can only guess that he went on TDS because its the only place that would have him on. I can't see how it was supposed to repair his reputation.

Dick's audience neither know nor care who Lowtax is. They're too young to remember when SA was good and only know it as the pozzed communist tranny farm it has been for the last ten years.

Goons don't listen to TDS because it's content is too edgy and Dick's opinions are wrongthink. Lowtax going on a Nazi Incel Gamergate podcast will just make them hate him more. If any of them did watch it, nothing Lowtax said was ever going to convince them anyway.

In fact most Goons remind me of Maddox. Simultaneously trying to surf a long-faded wave of infamy from 20 years ago based on edgy humour that they have now disowned, and getting mad that everyone is laughing at them.
Dickheads these days are mostly sad incels. Their only takeaway was that bitches be lyin’ and they think it’s cool that a 44 year old man was banging a 26 year old girl. Lowtax picked the perfect show to be on to plead (read: lie) his case.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, there was a post where she said that once he stops loving you he stops being nice to you. It wouldn't surprise me if him asking her to leave was the precipitating event for all this.
He figured once he had her at his mercy he could go straight to treating her like shit like he did to every woman before her. He was too arrogant and dumb to calculate on BPD scorpion behavior, even though everyone else could see it coming, because he is dumb and on drugs and does not think past his next fix/orgasm/asspat.

He really has no sense of shame or dignity whatsoever. If it happens again I’m pretty sure he will prop himself up on a bedpan before he summons the officers to his sick bed.
"She p-p-promised to take care of me and left me sitting in my own shit and piss for days! Here, look at it." *smears shit all over himself*

Leonard Helplessness

kiwifarms.net
Lowtax was definitely in China for a time, I remember him posting about how filthy it was, seeing people shit on the street. I don't know that he was teaching English or doing any kind of work, though..
At his office he had a wall of amazingly shitty knockoff merch that he claimed to have got while he was in China. He was trying to get us to be amused by it, pointing at various shitty toys while explaining how wacky and zany it was that "THIS ACTION FIGURE IS SPIDERMAN BUT HE'S ON A MOTORCYCLE, LIKE WHY WOULD SPIDERMAN NEED A MOTORCYCLE LOL." I don't recall anybody laughing.

Oh, and here's an article from when Richard was claiming to have been in China: (1) (2)

Still archiving as of this edit but should be up momentarily.

Last edited:

White Devil

Zyklon Ree
kiwifarms.net
At his office he had a wall of amazingly shitty knockoff merch that he claimed to have got while he was in China. He was trying to get us to be amused by it, pointing at various shitty toys while explaining how wacky and zany it was that "THIS ACTION FIGURE IS SPIDERMAN BUT HE'S ON A MOTORCYCLE, LIKE WHY WOULD SPIDERMAN NEED A MOTORCYCLE LOL." I don't recall anybody laughing.

Oh, and here's an article from when Richard was claiming to have been in China: (1) (2)

Wasn't there an actual video of him in China in a classroom?

Vivacious

kiwifarms.net

Seems like he was actually in China. Why would he lie about going to Fuzhou of all places? Seems like a short vacation to meet a friend and nothing more. If he actually taught in China then he wouldn't stop talking about it.

Twinkie

Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
No, this is wrong. He was never there.

So... merely pretending? For what purpose?

He was posting about it in FYAD so, rip

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: BOLDYSPICY!

wreddit

kiwifarms.net
EDIT: I thought Logan's account got deleted. Turned out it was just SA's search being shitty. My bad.
----
If she's actually formally employed by SA and somebody bought it, would her contract come with the purchase? Jeffrey of YOSPOS and Logan Day, an internet force of nature none could withstand.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ghostse

Rotogravure

OBEY
kiwifarms.net
For what it's worth, her SA account seems to have been deleted.

View attachment 1420019

Headline: COO removed from own forums, could her job be in jeopardy?
----
If she's actually formally employed by SA and somebody bought it, would her contract come with the purchase? Jeffrey of YOSPOS and Logan Day, an internet force of nature none could withstand.

She still shows as online (though this could be the code..) but she was probated earlier. Nothing on Leper's Colony about it though.

1593567853775.png

1593567878665.png

• Informative
Reactions: Wargarbl