Careercow Richard "Lowtax" Kyanka - Deadbeat founder of Something Awful, forced out of his own community, on his second divorce, stuck his dick in crazy, "Birth Giver"

Vivacious

kiwifarms.net
Seeing how we don't have any references to Lowtax beating women until 2013, I wonder if years of alcohol and drug abuse fried his brain.

Also how come we always hear about Lowtax's mom but not his dad? Are they divorced?

• Late
Reactions: Sir Wesley Tailpipe
it's weird that Lowtax's mom set up dates for him when he was in his 20s

Yeah that is a weird little reveal. There's probably a LOT of bizarre Freudian shit going on there.

On his dreadful little livestream Friday, he would repeatedly tell folks that the insults were going by too fast for him to read, while he'd cherry-pick out things he wanted to respond to. Until people started saying shit about lawyer mom. That caught his attention like a laser pointer dot in front of a cat.

Harbinger of Kali Yuga

Because the world is SO BAD, like diet soda.
kiwifarms.net
Does anyone know if Lowtax was homeschooled? Don't recall ever hearing about people knowing him pre-SA. If he was homeschooled that might be why mommy was setting him up on dates with her handsome little boy.

ddlloo

kiwifarms.net
Why is Dick Masterson running a screen for Lowtax on the recent TDS podcast?

Dick doesn't usually 'grill' his guests unless that's his dynamic with them. No idea whether Dick actually believes lowtax or not but it is also in character for him to fully support someone he's talking to while constantly giving them a platform and enough rope to hang themselves in front of an audience. He just wants entertainment, unfortunately he gets the most entertainment out of conflict; read and sparring with people on twitter over supposedly bad takes is like crack for him.

Probably because they didn't date long, and dated long distance.
Also he wasn't a pillpopping slothful goblin at that stage.

Does anyone know if Lowtax was homeschooled? Don't recall ever hearing about people knowing him pre-SA. If he was homeschooled that might be why mommy was setting him up on dates with her handsome little boy.
In the timeline posted earlier it mentioned the school he went to.

Reactions: Sir Wesley Tailpipe

Vivacious

kiwifarms.net

Someone on SA claimed he went to a private Catholic prep school. And Radium and Fragmaster knew him. That's how he set up the site.

Rotogravure

OBEY
kiwifarms.net
Someone on SA claimed he went to a private Catholic prep school. And Radium and Fragmaster knew him. That's how he set up the site.

Per Goon Collective Memory ™ and Rich's own Facebook listing (I know), AND the Rockhurst Wikipedia page (I KNOW), he went to Rockhurst.

Rockhurst High School is the Catholic, Jesuit college preparatory school for young men in Kansas City. Tuition is currently 14k a year (so, still pricey when Tax would have been going).

Vivacious

kiwifarms.net
Per Goon Collective Memory ™ and Rich's own Facebook listing (I know), AND the Rockhurst Wikipedia page (I KNOW), he went to Rockhurst.

Rockhurst High School is the Catholic, Jesuit college preparatory school for young men in Kansas City. Tuition is currently 14k a year (so, still pricey when Tax would have been going).

That is good to know. The wikipedia soruce link is broken but I notice Rich has the school on his facebook.

Being from such a privileged background, I wonder how Lowtax was able to seem like an everyman for so long.

Interestingly Lowtax claims he graduated from Rockhurst in 1990 making him 14. Hmmm...

Rotogravure

OBEY
kiwifarms.net
That is good to know. The wikipedia soruce link is broken but I notice Rich has the school on his facebook.

Being from such a privileged background, I wonder how Lowtax was able to seem like an everyman for so long.

Who knows. I watched the Hip Hop Operating System video for the first time, (in years? maybe ever). That's what, 2000? At the end, he has a pretty fucking nice car. NO idea what kind of car it is, maybe some car nerd knows, but it looks like his fancy car love has been ongoing.

Edit -- He points at the car and says something but the audio is so shit and he mumbles like he has marbles in his mouth so I can't be assed to figure out what he is actually saying.
1593575565857.png

76LD910

Non Casual Observer
kiwifarms.net
Goons. Goons are fucked. Most anyone outside of SA aware of the situation believed prior accusations. If anything the fact that goons flipped on Lowtax over the least credible of the various domestic violence accusations is proof society's operating normally. Even when they (finally) do the right thing, you can count on them to do it for the wrong reason.

It reminds me of how Evilore's user base turned on him for something seemingly banal compered to the shit he had done over the years.

White Devil

Zyklon Ree
kiwifarms.net
Who knows. I watched the Hip Hop Operating System video for the first time, (in years? maybe ever). That's what, 2000? At the end, he has a pretty fucking nice car. NO idea what kind of car it is, maybe some car nerd knows, but it looks like his fancy car love has been ongoing.

Edit -- He points at the car and says something but the audio is so shit and he mumbles like he has marbles in his mouth so I can't be assed to figure out what he is actually saying.
View attachment 1420175

That's a 4th gen Chevy Camaro, made between 1993 and 2002.

mc1footpinus

kiwifarms.net
At the end, he has a pretty fucking nice car. NO idea what kind of car it is, maybe some car nerd knows, but it looks like his fancy car love has been ongoing.

4th gen camaro and I think this one is a v6, a v8 should say z28 on the fenders where that one has thin text that could be "camaro"and I think a v8 would also have body colored mirrors. Those v6s were like 170hp in a 3500lb car, I don't think you even needed to put a fartpipe on your civic at the time to spank one.

White Devil

Zyklon Ree
kiwifarms.net
4th gen camaro and I think this one is a v6, a v8 should say z28 on the fenders where that one has thin text that could be "camaro"and I think a v8 would also have body colored mirrors. Those v6s were like 170hp in a 3500lb car, I don't think you even needed to put a fartpipe on your civic at the time to spank one.

Horsepower differed by year. A '98 V8 was pushing 305 horses, the same engine in the Corvette that year. It increased again in 2001.

Edit: Pretty sure the one he had was a Z28. The black side mirrors give it away. To power level a bit, I also had one when I was young and dumb.

DuckSucker

Beautiful AND cute
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1419189

The 'women are amazing' non sequitor is peculiar.
Eat your words, Logan. You said something, stand by it. I get that this is you "admitting" you fucked up, but theres a thing they say about people who are fucked up, they always very publicly admit their faults, and 100% of the time, its for them. Its about them. Its about their redemption. They arent apologizing because theyre sorry, theyre doing it because they get a hit off of the attention of "oh theyre changing their ways! What an altruistic person, I bet they go to church."

I guess this goes for lowtax too because since this all started Ive been of the opinion that he's pretty fucking BPD too. Dude's got all the hallmark traits.

Last edited:

Ghostse

Gorilla Channel Executive Producer
kiwifarms.net
Logan is horny for pussy now

First she cucks him out of his forum, now she's going to going to literally cuck him with Ashlii. I admire the moxy.

Looks like the Rifftrax guys removed Troll 2 from their online catalog lmao.

Edit: and other stuff 'Tax was on.

Can confirm. Not just hidden, links are dead. No clue if you can still download if you bought them.

lightswitchdoll

bitches love stickers
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Eat your words, Logan. You said something, stand by it. I get that this is you "admitting" you fucked up, but theres a thing they say about people who are fucked up, they always very publicly admit their faults, and 100% of the time, its for them. Its about them. Its about their redemption. They arent apologizing because theyre sorry, theyre doing it because they get a hit off of the attention of "oh theyre changing their ways! What an altruistic person, I bet they go to church."

I guess this goes for lowtax too because since this all started Ive been of the opinion that he's pretty fucking BPD too. Dude's got all the hallmark traits.
I don't want to go into a spergy longpost about personality disorders (especially considering I've never met either of them) but my guess would be npd for Lowtax. It's still a cluster b shitshow anyway, and two personality disorders would explain why both of them act in ways which are both baffling and hilarious to kiwi bystanders. This would have been the most amazing thing ever to them at first but it was never going to end well.