Careercow Richard "Lowtax" Kyanka - Deadbeat founder of Something Awful, forced out of his own community, on his second divorce, stuck his dick in crazy, "Birth Giver"

assdick42069

kiwifarms.net

Ghostse

Waffle SS Untermenchenfurher
kiwifarms.net
I'll push back just a little bit by saying he's not 100% wrong, due to how tax works. Patreon does not withhold taxes and does not pay FICA matching, so $1000 in patreonbux doesn't go quite as far as $1000 in wages from an employer, even accounting for Patreon's cut.

This is particularly true if you only look at the net pay line of your paycheck. Say you're paid weekly and you work 40 hours a week for $25 an hour. That's $1000 in gross pay, but in Missouri (assuming you're unmarried with no dependents) you're only getting about $782 of that:

View attachment 1440531
(source: first google result for missouri paycheck calculator pretty much; yes its rounding arithmetic sucks welcome to the tax world)

Depending on your tax deductions, you might get back some of the income tax withholding when you file your taxes at year-end; the FICA withholding is gone forever and eventually winds up in the hands of Chris-chan and other disabled trannies.

If you're a self-employed patreon piggy, there's no withholding for income taxes or FICA, but you still have to pay them. If you get $1000 in simpbux, that $1000 is yours after Patreon takes their cut, but you'd damn well better put some of those simpbux aside to make your federal and state estimated tax payments. You won't owe taxes on every dollar of that thousand, only on your actual total profits for the year (in this case, total income minus ordinary and necessary business expenses all of which you had better fucking document) but since you're not withholding for it throughout the year, the tax bill can sneak up on you especially if you're a spoiled manchild like Richard who does not distinguish disposable from nondisposable income.

Also, it gets better because if you're self-employed, you owe self-employment tax, which is a particularly sneaky provision of FICA. See, when you're a wagie getting 7.65% of your paycheck withheld for medicare and social security, it doesn't stop there because your employer has to match your FICA withholding. When your employer pays you $1000, it actually costs them $1,076.50 (plus unemployment tax and various other shit all of which has its own unique set of annoyances, but we're trying to keep it simple here); they withhold $76.50 from your paycheck, toss in another $76.50 of their own, and wire that $153.00 to Uncle Sam so he can keep Israel happy.

If you're self-employed, you're on the line for both halves of the FICA tax, a total of 15.3%. The calculation does get a little bit screwy since one 7.65% portion gets taken out first and then the other 7.65% portion is calculated from the remainder, and it triggers some other shit on your tax return which can potentially be beneficial, but you get the picture. If you're self-employed, taxes can hit pretty fuckin' hard.

As for whether Richard actually pays his taxes in addition to bitching about them, we have evidence to the contrary.
You forgot Child support and until a few years ago, Alimony.

"Why don't you care about peoples' actual lives?" I say as I drive my wife and child into a domestic violence shelter and run over my girlfriend with my expensive Japanese sports car leased using welfare money from mentally ill NEETs.
Drive my wife and child into ANOTHER domestic violence shelter. Remember Maple Wife and flapdaughter were chased from their first DV shelter because of Lowtax hunting them down.

@Mormon BPD Cokewhore Offer's still good, btw.

Harbinger of Kali Yuga

Because the world is SO BAD, like diet soda.
kiwifarms.net
stop me if youve heard this one, what do you tell a woman with 2 black eyes?
Drive my wife and child into ANOTHER domestic violence shelter. Remember Maple Wife and flapdaughter were chased from their first DV shelter because of Lowtax hunting them down.

@Mormon BPD Cokewhore Offer's still good, btw.
I like how Richard obviously said that just so he could screenshot it and show everyone in an attempt to win back the narrative.

Leonard Helplessness

kiwifarms.net
You forgot Child support and until a few years ago, Alimony.
In Richard's case, yes, both are a thing. People who are behind on child support often get their paychecks garnished (so the child support money gets taken out of your paycheck before you ever see it), though I don't know all the bits and babs behind that; they're pretty state-specific. Helps that Richard doesn't get paychecks, so there's no payroll administrator for the state to serve with a garnishment order.

Granted, a quick search indicates that falling too far behind on child support is a felony under Missouri law; if Richard had fucked up that badly I'm guessing we'd have heard about it.

I like how Richard obviously said that just so he could screenshot it and show everyone in an attempt to win back the narrative.
I like how it's extremely obviously Logan that he's talking to, because she begs and grovels so hard for his acceptance and then instantly pivots to "you're a bad person, blocked" when she's rebuffed. It's identical to what happened when she tried posting here.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Poor baby lowtax. Only cleared 8-9 grand a month from patreon and the forums while laying on the couch abusing pills, bagged pies, and women all day.
It may be the most annoying aspect of this cunt that he did so much continual whining about how tough it was for him to make six figures a year for doing literally nothing.

Disrespected Pronouns

kiwifarms.net
I know that it's pretty standard lolcow behavior, but I love that Lowtax keeps adding proof as to how absolute nuts Bogan is as if it exonerates him. While in truth, it only further paints him as a massive fool who moved an absolute trashfire of a woman several states away to be his lover, then put her in several positions of control in his company, and almost certainly was planning to make her wife/babymama #3. None of us who thought that "woah, this broad with BPD is bad news" is surprised or shocked by the typical BPD boomerang behavior in those texts. It's almost like you would have to have a brain completely. fried by drugs in order to not see this coming! But again, this is the man who foresaw no problems with with a DiaperPedo "babysitting" his daughter.

Chan the Wizard

My Gemsona is autistic
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He’s still trying to manipulate her into saying it never happened. He implies that if she would retract everything and go to I guess SA or wherever and say she’s a liar and Richard is a saint that never beats women they might get back together. We all know that’s not happening. Richard will never get back with Logan.
I don’t know why Richard keeps posting this obvious manipulations as if they make him look good.

Clown Baby

litcharally shaking rn
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Well if those are legit she’s a lot crazier than even we gave her credit for.
It's pretty standard BPD, as is punching someone awake because she was lonely.

Lowtax is a sack of shit in a lot of ways but I believe that Logan was up late drunk out of her mind, saw her man sleeping, did the whiny BPD thing where they go "why are you leaving me alone I need you right now" and hit him to wake him up. He shoved her off while half asleep and she is calling that abuse because people with BPD are incapable of taking accountability for their actions. Now his entire life is ruined because he couldn't help but stuck his dick in crazy. The best part is that if his ego wasn't so big he could respond to her in a way that might placate her and get her to help him at least try to fix this, but instead he's giving her monologues about how shitty she is so of course she's going to lash out.

I love it all. The drama. The epic fall of someone I thought was cool back in 2003 when I was a lil dumb babby. Beautiful.

Goodbye Horses

Would you fuck me? I'd fuck me. I'd fuck me hard.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's pretty standard BPD, as is punching someone awake because she was lonely.

Lowtax is a sack of shit in a lot of ways but I believe that Logan was up late drunk out of her mind, saw her man sleeping, did the whiny BPD thing where they go "why are you leaving me alone I need you right now" and hit him to wake him up. He shoved her off while half asleep and she is calling that abuse because people with BPD are incapable of taking accountability for their actions. Now his entire life is ruined because he couldn't help but stuck his dick in crazy. The best part is that if his ego wasn't so big he could respond to her in a way that might placate her and get her to help him at least try to fix this, but instead he's giving her monologues about how shitty she is so of course she's going to lash out.

I love it all. The drama. The epic fall of someone I thought was cool back in 2003 when I was a lil dumb babby. Beautiful.
Don't forget that that was just the first instance, which the police pretty much wrote off as trailer trash being trailer trash. Funnily enough he's been pretty quiet about the second incident, the one that ended with a court date in September.

moonman1488

幸运能源 (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ amazing horse ♥
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The 4th pic shows how incredibly retarded Richard is. After all the drama and psychotic BPD bullshit, he is literally inviting her to at some point come back into his life after she "does something" about her problems. This being the lady that, if Lowtax is being honest, destroyed his income and life with her alcoholic BPD meltdowns.

You know what a sensible person does to someone falsely accusing them of domestic violence? You block their number and all their social media and only speak to a lawyer and nobody else. But this is a 44-going-on-58 year old drug addict who can't even get free money on the internet for doing nothing without fucking it up.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I know that it's pretty standard lolcow behavior, but I love that Lowtax keeps adding proof as to how absolute nuts Bogan is as if it exonerates him.
All it really does is emphasize even more what a predatory fuck he is, shacking up with some crazy bitch who was a fan of him since she was 12. Congratulations LowT you fucked a nutcase, you're a sick fuck who took advantage of the mentally ill.