Careercow Richard "Lowtax" Kyanka - Deadbeat founder of Something Awful, forced out of his own community, on his second divorce, stuck his dick in crazy, "Birth Giver"

• Sorry about the recent downtime. The database server is being autistic. The beatings will continue.

Large

kiwifarms.net
Earth's population grows but arable, livable land and other resources stay constant.
Yeah because you get up at dawn and spend your entire day taking care of your pure finger millet field with assistance only from your family and a mule and live in a wooden shack that's 400m away from your neighbor's wooden shack. This neighbor spends his days smelting hematite in a bloomery. Also, the entire dutchy you live in was recently bought for a single aluminum fork.

TinyKitty

kiwifarms.net
I wouldn't say they're women privileges. Those are always attached to looks and essentially boil down to men doing you favors because they want to fuck you. What troons get are Woke Benefits (shielding from criticism, promotion by the LGBTP mafia) but no one wants to stay near them. They're mostly used as props to signal virtue by normal people.
They get the main privilege they want, which is the ability to impose their unwanted presence on women who are no longer allowed to laugh at them and say no.

kuniqsX

Dead man.
kiwifarms.net
Yeah because you get up at dawn and spend your entire day taking care of your pure finger millet field with assistance only from your family and a mule and live in a wooden shack that's 400m away from your neighbor's wooden shack. This neighbor spends his days smelting hematite in a bloomery. Also, the entire dutchy you live in was recently bought for a single aluminum fork.
I've had a Dwarf Fortress campaign like that in 2015.

kuniqsX

Dead man.
kiwifarms.net
It would be hilarious
How?

If Lowtestosterone's "vindication" was putting fire to Logan's pyre in Salem, I guess that would be hilarious. But suicide?

Dunno, maybe if Logan the Lay tied a piano wire to her neck, glued her hands to her head and jumped down 1000 feet to dunk her garrotted-in-flight head like a basketball?

We should make Chris kill himself LOL
:alog: LOL would be if audience doused you with gasoline and gave you a minute to say something funny to save yourself.

Dyn

woman respecter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I find the whole idea of cucking to be insulting to women. Why would you not care that your man doesn't care who fucks you? It's the opposite of a female power fantasy. Women want to be fought over and be the object of envy, not indifference. I don't get it.
Usually it's supposed to be a bdsm humiliation thing playing with themes of control and emasculation rather than the guy just being outright indifferent to who you fuck, but in your specific case I'm pretty sure Shmorky just wanted you to go out and groom him up a daddy to make a big happy diapie-changing family with his mommy gf, since he figured you can catch more flies with pussy than with yarn wigs.

So again, emasculation and humiliation but filtered through his weird age-regression pedo rp fetish, and presented to you in a wholly dishonest and manipulative way with the intention of lumping you with all the hard work of grooming a third party.

I think that sounds like his typical behaviour, from what we know about Schmorky.

White Devil

Zyklon Ree
kiwifarms.net
Waiting for:

- Jeffrey to 0wn the ph0rumz (lol)
- Jeffrey and Logan are now dating
- Logan moves in with Jeffrey
- Jeffrey kicks her out for the same kind of reasons Lowtax did
- Whole forum turns on Jeffrey and now he has to sell the forums and everything repeats, laffo
Goons demand Jeffrey hands over the forums to Logan for free because as an abuser he has no rights to personal possessions.