Careercow Richard "Lowtax" Kyanka - Deadbeat founder of Something Awful, forced out of his own community, on his second divorce, stuck his dick in crazy, "Birth Giver"

kuniqsX

Dead man.
kiwifarms.net
That's also probably why he didn't mind Lowtax giving me gifts all the time, but I just found it all very insulting. I find the whole idea of cucking to be insulting to women. Why would you not care that your man doesn't care who fucks you? It's the opposite of a female power fantasy. Women want to be fought over and be the object of envy, not indifference. I don't get it. But I don't get why he wore a fucking yarn wig either.
Imagine you're dating somebody who, whenever there are problems or arguments, taunts you he'll call the ambulance and lie about you having a psychotic episode to put you in a psych ward.
Guys who let their spouses cuck them are cowards, but I find it hard to blame them when they know she can, say, lie about him raping her to punish him for standing up to her. I assure you 99% of men don't like it when their woman sleeps around.
As for Schmorky, I guess it was a "I let you fuck my girlfriend if you accept me in your inner circle" type of deal?

• Agree
Reactions: DisobedientLupus

Dyn

woman respecter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
but I find it hard to blame them when they know she can, say, lie about him raping her to punish him for standing up to her.
The vast, vast majority of men do not live their lives in constant fear of being spermjacked and accused of rape by the woman they agreed to love and honour and spend the rest of their life with, and it's really telling that you'd assume this is actually how people think. Enjoy the rest of your no-simp september, brother.

BlueSpark

kiwifarms.net
The vast, vast majority of men do not live their lives in constant fear of being spermjacked and accused of rape by the woman they agreed to love and honour and spend the rest of their life with, and it's really telling that you'd assume this is actually how people think. Enjoy the rest of your no-simp september, brother.
Nowhere in his post did he say that most men feel like this.

Tonberry

Everyone's (Favorite) Grudge
kiwifarms.net
I just wanted to say that whoever's been responsible for keeping Logan's mouth shut for the last month or so has their work cut out for them. You'd think it'd be pretty easy since she has nothing else to contribute to the discussion anymore, any lawyer in the universe would advise her to stop posting, she keeps getting bashed everywhere she goes and every single time she says anything about Richard, whether it's on KF or SA, it works against her and goons hate her just a little bit more.

But despite knowing all of the above very well, this grown ass woman is just so desperate for attention and any last bit of relevance she can get she can't pass down a chance to join the conversation to try and look better than Rich. She's a toddler constantly trying to stick a fork in an outlet, and every time her tard wrangler closes her eyes for five seconds she's back at it again.

Last edited: