Careercow Richard "Lowtax" Kyanka - Deadbeat founder of Something Awful, forced out of his own community, on his second divorce, stuck his dick in crazy, "Birth Giver"

• Sorry about the recent downtime. The database server is being autistic. The beatings will continue.

Leonard Helplessness

kiwifarms.net
He claims his mom has leukemia.

Also he got mad when someone posted an address in chat (701 northwest cedar creek drive) and it got deleted instantly, so he read it aloud and said it was his parents' address, not his. Amusingly, that address does not appear to have been posted in this thread before at first glance.

e:

1600221838094.png

Anyone who asks on the status of the site sale is getting banned.

1600221926612.png

lol they're reading the thread and no, bucc shotte is not me. I'm actually every person in the chat.

Last edited:

Sabrina

Look closely
kiwifarms.net
He claims his mom has leukemia.

Also he got mad when someone posted an address in chat (701 northwest cedar creek drive) and it got deleted instantly, so he read it aloud and said it was his parents' address, not his. Amusingly, that address does not appear to have been posted in this thread before at first glance.

e:

View attachment 1599103

Anyone who asks on the status of the site sale is getting banned.

View attachment 1599106
lol they're reading the thread and no, bucc shotte is not me. I'm actually every person in the chat.
Goons get that address mixed up on account of they don't know how to fucking dox properly. There's always going to be people out there with the same name. A name turning out to be unique has happened exactly ONCE to me. It's not that hard to distinguish which info belongs to the person you're looking for. In this case he's listed as Richard C Kyanka and his dad is just Richard Kyanka in the Jackson county Missouri fucking records.

Yeah it's your goons fucking up your dox and calling your dad, Rich. Funny that's exactly how they got their name. Go ahead and blame us though, it's not like there isn't any overlap after all?

Pissmaster

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
LOL at that stupid picture of the black woman smiling on the phone. Richard seems to really love having it around. I know that it shows off his wacky and zany side but it’s just dumb to hang onto it for several years like he has.
I will never, ever understand why Lowtax thinks things like that are funny

like jfc I went along with it for a long time back when I was on SA in an Emperor's-New-Clothes kind of way, but, like, I don't get it, I just flat out don't get it, and I've never seen that brand of humor anywhere else in my entire life, and I live on the fucking internet

NeoGAF Lurker

An Niggo
kiwifarms.net
I will never, ever understand why Lowtax thinks things like that are funny

like jfc I went along with it for a long time back when I was on SA in an Emperor's-New-Clothes kind of way, but, like, I don't get it, I just flat out don't get it, and I've never seen that brand of humor anywhere else in my entire life, and I live on the fucking internet
It’s funny how Lowtax hates memes but will glom onto stupid shit like this. Then again I don’t care to know what goes on inside the mind of a washed up, woman beating pill addict.

Sabrina

Look closely
kiwifarms.net
Screenshot_20200916-005630__01.jpg

It's unfair to get them involved! Oh right they're just paying for ALL of his current court cases and probably the fines for the speeding ticket too.

His mommy only sent Bogan PMs on fbmsgr with the third degree about her posts.

His mommy called up the local cops and said his recent ex Ashli is just trying to get a greencard and she has proof!!1!

His mommy threatened to pull out of the whole thing before he even hit Bogan because he wouldn't stop sending Ashli angry emails.

They're right, LowT's parents shouldn't be involved. They should pull out completely, cut off contact and let their golden child deal with the consequences of his actions. Rich has got some real, honest friends out there.

repentance

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
How old is this leukemia story? If true I'm going for hairy-cell leukemia. If you get that you'll probably live long enough to die of something else. It's no biggie as cancer goes. Live long enough, get cancer. It's just how it goes.
A while back he mentioned her having either immunotherapy or targeted therapy - I can't remember which. Both are commonly used for blood cancers but watch and wait is the usual course of action for indolent cancers and those treatments aren't pulled out of the bag until the cancer becomes active.

The only reason I'm inclined to believe him is that he's lazy and would never pursue knowledge for its own sake. If he knows about those types of treatments, it's only because he has some personal connection to them.