Careercow Richard "Lowtax" Kyanka - Deadbeat founder of Something Awful, forced out of his own community, on his second divorce, stuck his dick in crazy, "Birth Giver"

TurdFondler

kiwifarms.net
I will never, ever understand why Lowtax thinks things like that are funny

like jfc I went along with it for a long time back when I was on SA in an Emperor's-New-Clothes kind of way, but, like, I don't get it, I just flat out don't get it, and I've never seen that brand of humor anywhere else in my entire life, and I live on the fucking internet
This kind of humor was funny around 2000 on message boards. It's ancient esoteric garbage that no one understands. It's right up there with BOFH or making jokes about Eternal September or AOL floppies.

Also that book she's selling by some absolute nobody artist is worth $100 USD brand new. Good luck even trying to find another Raymond Watts fan, nevermind one desperately wanting a book of shitty lyrics.

northstar747

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She could throw it away now. It was a gift, so it's not like she's losing money on it.
Remember mandy saying richard would make a scene about giving her shit?

she should get the goons to simp for her just take a few KM post as templates,

Also you d think richard would just know not to confirm information like his parents address

Leonard Helplessness

kiwifarms.net
What's the story on Koala's March? Was long after my time but keep seeing random mentions/anecdotes.
There's a lot more background if you search "KM" or "Koalas March" in the Something Awful thread in Community Watch, but I'd like to point to this as an introduction to how she acted when she was on the forums. Basically, she really fucking liked to leak shit from the mod forum to stir up tranny drama and was constantly posturing for an admin position. That's before getting into a lot of straight-up fraudulent shit she did.

Baggywrinkle

kiwifarms.net
Seems like Logan is just trying to make a spectacle of selling lowtax’s prized shit, probably to irritate him in addition to making some cash.

Lowtax has been complaining about the cost of his mom’s rare leukemia treatments for years. His parents are “Nazis” and probably happy that a treatment even exists for such a rare condition, and can afford to pay the high cost. Lowtax however has been raging because it cuts into his inheritance and possibly weekly allowance.

Never Scored

kiwifarms.net
I will never, ever understand why Lowtax thinks things like that are funny

like jfc I went along with it for a long time back when I was on SA in an Emperor's-New-Clothes kind of way, but, like, I don't get it, I just flat out don't get it, and I've never seen that brand of humor anywhere else in my entire life, and I live on the fucking internet
When I go to the Royal Bank of Canada's website now, there is a stock image of two smiling black people wearing construction gear and drinking coffee along with the text "Find the Right Borrowing Solution." It's supposed to be a parody of that kind of thing afaik. Like "Call Something Awful's big internet offices now! Our operators are standing by!" *pic of smiling black woman on phone*. One of the jokes on the frontpage was SA pretending to be this big corporate internet business with a legal team headed by Leonard J. Crabbs, and people would write in thinking they were contacting this corporate entity.

I thought it was funny when I was 19, but it's about as edgy as a knock knock joke in 2020.

Last edited:

haunted vagina

kiwifarms.net
I just wanted to say that whoever's been responsible for keeping Logan's mouth shut for the last month or so has their work cut out for them. You'd think it'd be pretty easy since she has nothing else to contribute to the discussion anymore, any lawyer in the universe would advise her to stop posting, she keeps getting bashed everywhere she goes and every single time she says anything about Richard, whether it's on KF or SA, it works against her and goons hate her just a little bit more.

But despite knowing all of the above very well, this grown ass woman is just so desperate for attention and any last bit of relevance she can get she can't pass down a chance to join the conversation to try and look better than Rich. She's a toddler constantly trying to stick a fork in an outlet, and every time her tard wrangler closes her eyes for five seconds she's back at it again.
You're literally describing BPD. She would rather be getting stabbed to death than ignored because at least you have to pay attention to someone to stab them.

Ashen One

Come play, My Lord.
kiwifarms.net
Glitchedpuppet (is he/she a goon?) was acquaintences with Shmorky and we only bumped into each other once, and then she started having this character named "Amdusias" (I go by the moniker 'Amadeus', just as I did at the SPX con).

Here's a panel from one of the comics that mentions "Amdusias" and my scripts. I will link the rest below because it contains explicit visuals of rainbow enchanted pony cock and cat scientist reacharounds.
View attachment 1586822
Full Comic
Some of GlitchedPuppet's characters are named after the 72 demons that appear in the Ars Goetia, Amdusias, Beleth and Orobas (the My Little Pony with the pool floatie dick) being three of them for example.

If I remember correctly from back when I used to read Glip's thread, Amdusias is a horse-looking thing with musical motifs, because the demon Amdusias is heavily linked to music. I don't think you were the inspiration for that character.

But this is Lowtax's thread and nobody here gives a shit about this so I'll be accepting the puzzle pieces now.

Oh no, goons are trying to dox people they don't like. Who could have possibly seen this coming? :story:

moonman1488

幸运能源 (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ amazing horse ♥
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She could have just left it behind if it traumatises her that much.
That wouldn't make for another post about how she's a VICTIM who dindu nuffin that needs your attention and sympathy. And maybe make a few hundred bucks at the same time.

Reactions: Brain Problems

negativlad

Don't be a shit in my cut
kiwifarms.net
This kind of humor was funny around 2000 on message boards. It's ancient esoteric garbage that no one understands. It's right up there with BOFH or making jokes about Eternal September or AOL floppies.

Also that book she's selling by some absolute nobody artist is worth $100 USD brand new. Good luck even trying to find another Raymond Watts fan, nevermind one desperately wanting a book of shitty lyrics.
Rich is eternally in the 2000s (like most of his site's content, layout, software) and if he's extremely lucky the incipient wave of 2000's nostalgia will mean people start ditching ever-worsening twitter for old-school forums. It won't, and if it did I'm sure people would post on bodybuilding.net, but at least he can chase the dream and never sell the forum to Jeffrey.

Raymond Watts is big in Japan and absolutely nowhere else. She should try again in yen.