Careercow Richard "Lowtax" Kyanka - Deadbeat founder of Something Awful, forced out of his own community, on his second divorce, stuck his dick in crazy, "Birth Giver"

• Sorry about the recent downtime. The database server is being autistic. The beatings will continue.

haunted vagina

kiwifarms.net
That wouldn't make for another post about how she's a VICTIM who dindu nuffin that needs your attention and sympathy. And maybe make a few hundred bucks at the same time.
At the end of the day it doesn't really change anything about Lowtax. Courts know that people like this are the ones that get into domestic violence situations. Normal, healthy people with their screws in tight don't date abusers. The fact that Logan is crazy or posts dumb shit on the Internet isn't going to save Richard when the court date comes no matter how much VINDICATION!! he expects from it; convicting people like Richard of hitting people like Logan is all these judges do.

Leonard Helplessness

kiwifarms.net
It's telling when you Google the book's title the first 5 results are pork industry related. No one in their right mind would pay $10 to post on a forum these days.
Is it even about the forum? It looks like it's just a book of lyrics by some bottom-tier musician or another that Lowtax bought because oh look pigs and lard *falsetto shrieking giggle* grandmas and dontrel the dolphin's caves of hell!

Reactions: Big Nasty

TurdFondler

kiwifarms.net
I think LowT may have had a passing interest in that artist. He is apparently into industrial music and that guy was briefly involved with KMFDM. LowT still being into KMFDM would mesh nicely with his arrested development. Bogan pretending to be a huge fan of the same niche garbage artist would mesh nicely with her BPD. Now that the script's flipped and LowT is a horrible abuser she doesn't care about the book.

Rhysuu

Might be next to you right now.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think LowT may have had a passing interest in that artist. He is apparently into industrial music and that guy was briefly involved with KMFDM. LowT still being into KMFDM would mesh nicely with his arrested development. Bogan pretending to be a huge fan of the same niche garbage artist would mesh nicely with her BPD. Now that the script's flipped and LowT is a horrible abuser she doesn't care about the book.
Lowtax is massively into shit music like <PIG>, his musical tastes are completely juvenile and reflect his poor worldview. I remember him talking about it excessively on Twitter and showing off his merch. He has a bunch of signed albums and has seen them live many times.

AnOminous

But I'm not mad at anyone.
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I'm sure the guardian ad litem will never notice.
It would be funny if Shmorky arose from his grave to sue for copyright infringement. He could probably get statutory damages, which are at a minimum $750 per infringement. They cap at $150,000 per infringement for willful infringement. Damages would tend to come in high when you not only pirated someone else's shit but stole their credit as well.

Leonard Helplessness

kiwifarms.net
I wonder if Fragmaster or Lingucia would still return his calls anymore. I know Mike Nelson sure as fuck won't
Being friends with Richard is like being friends with a zombie. You might get some amusement out of watching him lurch around and mumble old phrases from his past life, but you’re going to run the fuck away once he eventually, inevitably tries to take a bite.