Careercow Richard "Lowtax" Kyanka - Deadbeat Founder of Something Awful

• I am killing the Proving Grounds board in a week, unless someone has an idea to make it work. (Thread) (Update 1)

NeoGAF Lurker

An Niggo
kiwifarms.net
So was his daughter upset because she found horny dad sending hot sexxxxy messages to Ren or Logan or both? I just wondered if they decided to dig around after he had been in Utah for two weeks and instead of finding evidence of stuff with Logan they instead found another chick he was trying to bang (until he saw pics of the extra 40 lbs of skin hanging off her and ghosted).

I’m going to guess there are 5 or 7 thots Lowtax was creeping online but Logan was finally the one that agreed to meet IRL with dusty spine.
In the screencap of the chat with Ren, they were talking about hooking up in March. So they’ve been flirting for at least eight months. I’m guessing he’s done this with a lot of girls and may have hooked up with some of them IRL. There was one mod, troposphere, who lived in BFE Missouri who seemed right up Lowtax’s alley. My guess is that he’s been doing this for a while.

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
In the screencap of the chat with Ren, they were talking about hooking up in March. So they’ve been flirting for at least eight months. I’m guessing he’s done this with a lot of girls and may have hooked up with some of them IRL. There was one mod, troposphere, who lived in BFE Missouri who seemed right up Lowtax’s alley. My guess is that he’s been doing this for a while.
Trolling for pussy online is how he ended up meeting leaf wife and I can’t imagine he ever stopped. Leaf wife got pregnant pretty early in their relationship, her being distracted by a newborn made it easy for him lay in bed complaining about his back and scrolling for pussy all night.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
It definitely sounds like he met up with Ren earlier this year, even if they didn't do anything. I agree that he probably has multiple thots on the go.
There are low grade thots who will gold-dig for even some dude on tard bucks, Low-T's $10K a month in goon bucks is probably attractive to such a thot.

Odie Esty

kiwifarms.net
Tepid take, @NavyGuzzler should be ignored. Nothing he's provided has been as damning as what Rich actually posts, his writings read like they come from someone trying desperately to sound normal when they've got no frame of reference for it, like a tranny goon. The thread has bloated about 15 pages with this bullshit back and forth on their legitimacy when they've only provided things we can't possibly verify. You ever try to read a bloated thread, like the moviebob of DSP ones? They might as well not exist at all because no one is shifting through that but a logs. 15 pages ain't a huge amount, but it'll build and real legit shit will get lost in that slush. As funny as lowtax comparing his daughter to the bible is, it's not worth losing the big fish.

RisingPheonix

I came here to squark at you
kiwifarms.net
The Ren logs were not really "sexting" - more an admission that some emotional cheating at the very least was going on. He goes on to her about how he really wanted to bang some other lady but couldn't because of how "messy" it would make things. She then responds that she wanted to ride his dick back in March but it's implied they never bumped uglies. Richard gives a fairly cool response that somewhat indicates that ship has since sailed now. But yes - let's not exaggerate what's out there. Lord knows I wouldn't want a repeat of Shmorky's sex logs - LowTax is probably a very boring sexter anyway.

At the very least, he was keen on the fantasy of banging someone other than his wife for a good year or so. Which can sometimes happen, you have a kid - the sex life goes out the window and someone tries to find that intimacy elsewhere rather than work to bring it back into the marriage. We already know how much LowTax hates working on things so big shocker he wants to get his ding-dong dipped again without being beholden to mow the lawn at weekends or babysit.

Reactions: BlueSpark

SAVE TWINKIE!

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Deadpool

PULL UP YOUR PANTS, AND DO THE MUSCLE MAN DANCE!!!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Definitely. It appears she went out to LA with her parents financial help to make it in the biz and then she didn’t make it in the biz.

Instead she got herself a coke habit, couple shitty boyfriends and a few mental breakdowns. After two years she packed it up and moved back in with her parents in SLC.

To her credit (if true) she claims to have gotten mental help and sober since leaving LA. Lowtax won’t be good for her continued sobriety.

What she does for income is questionable because all the work from her “marketing company” I can find is merely practice portfolio work stuff. Basically she’s trying to scrape up work as a SM brand consultant. Going to guess she maybe took some marketing classes when she got back to SLC and sobered up. So she has reinvented herself online as a marketing guru for millennials. (It’s akin to the SJW on twitter who list their job as “activist.”)
So what you're saying she's a potential heart sweet from the ground up for Russel Greer. She's tangentially in the biz, lives with her parents and is bat shit insane. If she has a droopy face fetish he's a shoe in.

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So what you're saying she's a potential heart sweet from the ground up for Russel Greer. She's tangentially in the biz, lives with her parents and is bat shit insane. If she has a droopy face fetish he's a shoe in.
If girlfriend really wants to up her meme game and viral sensation cred she should be getting in on the ground floor of the Russell Greer biz. All the dude needs is the right brand manager to go supernova online. He’s got songs, dance moves, thot thirst, a hateboner for Taylor Swift and lawsuits galore. He needs a full time brand manager and story teller way more than Lowtax.

Greer is just sitting there right in her back yard waiting to take her to the Cheesecake Factory.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
If girlfriend really wants to up her meme game and viral sensation cred she should be getting in on the ground floor of the Russell Greer biz. All the dude needs is the right brand manager to go supernova online. He’s got songs, dance moves, thot thirst, a hateboner for Taylor Swift and lawsuits galore. He needs a full time brand manager and story teller way more than Lowtax.
Don't forget that while LowT cries about his gimpy back, Russell Greer has KICKED HIS DISABILITY'S BUTT! Beat that LowT!

Deadpool

PULL UP YOUR PANTS, AND DO THE MUSCLE MAN DANCE!!!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Don't forget that while LowT cries about his gimpy back, Russell Greer has KICKED HIS DISABILITY'S BUTT! Beat that LowT!
Russ hasn't had his ass beaten severely by a guy who makes shitty movies either. I NEVER thought I'd say this but Russel Greer> Lowtax. If anything should cause some one to eat a shotgun it's Russel Greer being better than you.

Ghostse

Waffle SS Untermenchenfurher
kiwifarms.net
I struggle to even parse what he's saying:View attachment 1034434
From what I parsed:
FOREWORD: Niggas do not tell me how wrong or exceptional the views below are. I know. I'm trying to translate from addict here and not editorize

Lowtax doesn't believe there is any reason not to talk about it publically. He believes this because according to (his?) lawyer, MapleWife's flight is being treated as missing persons case (by whom exactly it is not clear). MapleWife has told people she was in North Dakota going back to Canada, told other people she was in Kansas City, and her credit or debit card pinged in Arkansas.
He believes that telling this to the internet will not have any negative consequences on Divorce or Custody proceedings because he's only commenting on what MapleWife has done on her own, as none of it was his decision.

tantric_depressive

Be kind, REEEEEE
kiwifarms.net
I struggle to even parse what he's saying:View attachment 1034434
Wait, so his lawyer is basing his disposition towards Goonwife the Second and their child's custody on rumors and store receipts, instead of the word of the police who told Lowtax that she's in a domestic violence shelter with their daughter?
Shouldn't he be extremely worried for his daughter right now if this is really how things stand? Has he returned to Missouri and filled a missing persons report yet?

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
From what I parsed:
FOREWORD: Niggas do not tell me how wrong or exceptional the views below are. I know. I'm trying to translate from addict here and not editorize

Lowtax doesn't believe there is any reason not to talk about it publically. He believes this because according to (his?) lawyer, MapleWife's flight is being treated as missing persons case (by whom exactly it is not clear). MapleWife has told people she was in North Dakota going back to Canada, told other people she was in Kansas City, and her credit or debit card pinged in Arkansas.
He believes that telling this to the internet will not have any negative consequences on Divorce or Custody proceedings because he's only commenting on what MapleWife has done on her own, as none of it was his decision.
He should definitely keep making semi-coherent booze and pill-addled posts about the situation, it can only help.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino