Careercow Richard "Lowtax" Kyanka - Deadbeat founder of Something Awful, forced out of his own community, on his second divorce, stuck his dick in crazy, "Birth Giver"

Frank N Berry

kiwifarms.net
low.jpg

Last edited:

AnOminous

But I'm not mad at anyone.
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net

I wonder if his ex and the guardian ad litem will have any particularly strong opinion about him disposing of assets under the current conditions. Is Jeffrey of POZ now king of SA?

I just really appreciate how he’s finally been able to take the mask off for the last few days and reveal his seething contempt for his own retarded fanbase the moment he’s unable to scam them.

He literally handpicked the current goons. He was the one who let his shitmods ban everyone remotely sane and leave nobody but troons, loons, and baboons. The current populace of SA is entirely his fault. If he looks at them and hates them, he should be looking in a mirror. They're the people he picked over better people.

AnOminous

But I'm not mad at anyone.
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Now that Lowtax is gone, watch goons savage Jeffrey for not immediately accommodating their stupid and contradictory demands.

Indeed. Now that noted wife-beating piece of shit Richard Kyanka is gone, why is Jeffrey putting up with Nazis?

These Nazis should definitely be getting banned around now, right?