Careercow Richard "Lowtax" Kyanka - Deadbeat founder of Something Awful, forced out of his own community, on his second divorce, stuck his dick in crazy, "Birth Giver"

Leonard Helplessness

kiwifarms.net
lmao i reported 4 pics of a woman fucking a dog last night that "didn't violate community standards"

goons are petty and mass-report anything that could be slightly interpreted as offensive from people they don't like
I mean that's how his third or so Twitter account got banned years ago. Some goon posted this in the "Funny Pictures" thread on somethingawful as a banme:

lowtax.png

Sabrina

Look closely
kiwifarms.net
Who are your fb friends and why are they posting photos like that?
This ain't the only place I troll, but this thread ain't about me
If you have Facebook friends posting dog fucking videos, that was a legit question.
It's not a friend it was a random scammer that sent me a PM trying to sell "hoodo spells" and I went to their profile

spinal gas chamber

kiwifarms.net
Lowtax is starting to lose stream. He’s gone from 3 hour streams a few weeks ago to not being able to hang in there for and hour and a half the last few nights. Also looks like he stopped doing his one hour lunch time stream. I give it to the end of the month before he gives up on his new career.
I am truly curious as to what he will be capable of doing for a job. I’m guessing he files for disability.

AnOminous

shalom motherfucker
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I am truly curious as to what he will be capable of doing for a job. I’m guessing he files for disability.
He may have already been setting this up for a while with his history of back bullshit, where his spine is literally turning into glass. His problem may be he has been evading taxes and probably not even paying into Social Security at all, and if you qualify for the actual insurance component of that, your monthly is based on what you have paid in in the past. That may be jack-shit with NoTax. Tax evasion has penalties beyond the actual direct ones. And if he's going for the needs-based Supplemental Security Income, first, he will have to have basically no assets at all, and second, that will not maintain the lifestyle to which he is accustomed. That is poverty shit and it is grim. No more bagged pies.

Also another thing, if you qualify for the insurance part (which NoTax very well may not) you get the much preferable Medicare, and if you are on the welfare bum version, you get Medicaid, which is completely for poor people and many doctors refuse to accept.

He really doesn't have good options for disability unless he actually has some kind of private disability insurance. His future actually looks pretty bleak.

Last edited:

spinal gas chamber

kiwifarms.net
He may have already been setting this up for a while with his history of back bullshit, where his spine is literally turning into glass. His problem may be he has been evading taxes and probably not even paying into Social Security at all, and if you qualify for the actual insurance component of that, your monthly is based on what you have paid in in the past. That may be jack-shit with NoTax. Tax evasion has penalties beyond the actual direct ones. And if he's going for the needs-based Supplemental Security Income, first, he will have to have basically no assets at all, and second, that will not maintain the lifestyle to which he is accustomed. That is poverty shit and it is grim. No more bagged pies.

Also another thing, if you qualify for the insurance part (which NoTax very well may not) you get the much preferable Medicare, and if you are on the welfare bum version, you get Medicaid, which is completely for poor people and many doctors refuse to accept.

He really doesn't have good options for disability unless he actually has some kind of private disability insurance. His future actually looks pretty bleak.
yeah, I thought he’s been setting the disability claim up, but that’s a great point about pay in.

AnOminous

shalom motherfucker
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
yeah, I thought he’s been setting the disability claim up, but that’s a great point about pay in.
He might be in okay shape if instead of just treating the SA LLC as a personal piggy bank, he instead just declared himself an employee of it, paid himself a salary, and then paid tax on that, and had the LLC pay the other half of it like they do. If you're self-employed you have to pay both your own tax and what your employer would have paid if you had one. You really get fucking bent over and raped on that one. But if you have the LLC you can split it that way and in that case you'd be okay. What are the odds he did it right no matter what way it was? He could have either paid double tax personally, treating himself as self-employed, or treated himself as an employee of the corporation he controlled.

What are the odds of either of those?

I mean it's possible he thought of the future and of little tiny things like obeying the law, right?

spinal gas chamber

kiwifarms.net
He might be in okay shape if instead of just treating the SA LLC as a personal piggy bank, he instead just declared himself an employee of it, paid himself a salary, and then paid tax on that, and had the LLC pay the other half of it like they do. If you're self-employed you have to pay both your own tax and what your employer would have paid if you had one. You really get fucking bent over and raped on that one. But if you have the LLC you can split it that way and in that case you'd be okay. What are the odds he did it right no matter what way it was? He could have either paid double tax personally, treating himself as self-employed, or treated himself as an employee of the corporation he controlled.

What are the odds of either of those?

I mean it's possible he thought of the future and of little tiny things like obeying the law, right?
If he paid himself a salary and invested the SA money in an LLC, SA would have bought a house for its corporate office and he could depreciate that in the LLC. Also he wouldn’t have rented that shithole where there’s the picture of him passed out on a couch.

northstar747

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If he paid himself a salary and invested the SA money in an LLC, SA would have bought a house for its corporate office and he could depreciate that in the LLC. Also he wouldn’t have rented that shithole where there’s the picture of him passed out on a couch.
um you cant really play the depreciation game for a company with your own residence. His stripmall office was just a way for him to have a club house anyway.