Careercow Richard "Lowtax" Kyanka - Deadbeat founder of Something Awful, forced out of his own community, on his second divorce, stuck his dick in crazy, "Birth Giver"

NeoGAF Lurker

aka Niggo Mortensen
kiwifarms.net
Not to worry, Lowtax’s true Plan B is just leeching off of family. Mommy always was on his side as was his sister. So he can just keep mooching off of his immediate family until they tell him to fuck off if they ever do. It’s beyond pathetic for a middle aged man with three children to do that but all he cares about is where to score his next opiate high and his next Goldbelly pie.

northstar747

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Not to worry, Lowtax’s true Plan B is just leeching off of family. Mommy always was on his side as was his sister. So he can just keep mooching off of his immediate family until they tell him to fuck off if they ever do. It’s beyond pathetic for a middle aged man with three children to do that but all he cares about is where to score his next opiate high and his next Goldbelly pie.

I ve thought about that. But his sister and parents not having facebook or a social media presence points to them knowing a rather different richard.

Richard had a "successful" website they might not even understand the paid forum membership or patreon.

He had an office and employees etc. Plus 2 divorces to a none goon. You could totally dress up rich as basically having a 20 year business that just went bankrupt or he was "forced to sell" because of some dumb bitch.

Also richard was contacted by NHK (japanese television) and asked about slender man. I m pretty sure rich doesnt even know the lore about how SA made slenderman.

But what was telling was how he wrote back in a wacky zanny email and mentioned how he went before a judge for slapping his wife around and the judge let him go.

Combined with his first wife saying they divorced because "he hates women"

and finally him getting a 30 day time out on FB for mentioning hitting women its glorious.

Lowtax ate a 30 day facebook probe

He has to be just beside himself, losing his current main platform to insist he isn't an IRL violent asshole... ignoring the fact that he got Zuck'd before for a threat of violence too, doesn't matter if it looked obviously sarcastic and insincere, you think a guy would learn. His shitty Gaming Garbage stream is all he has left now to tell the 30 people left willing to believe his lies that they shouldn't read kiwifarms.

TinyKitty

kiwifarms.net
Sister is on Facebook but all she does is like a few of his posts here and there about how he totally never hit any women and the justice system is unfair but also vindicates him

Momtax is on FB too, but she seldom posts (and then it's just grandkid pictures.) I don't think she's ever acknowledged anything Rich posted.

Dadtax is the one who is completely invisible on the internet. The dude is a ghost.

• Informative
Reactions: Sabrina

Jaded Optimist

Me Love You Long Time
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Lowtax will be on Dick's show
Screenshot_2020-11-15-09-15-54-1.png

Tonberry

Everyone's (Favorite) Grudge
kiwifarms.net
Lowtax will be on Dick's show
Rich is going to waste this chance to improve his public image by talking about how stupid and crazy everyone on the internet is except for him, acting like this whole situation is a win for him, and then spend the rest of his time saying "Hey guys I've been proven innocent, you can go back to loving me and paying for my bills now", while Dick adds nothing at all to the conversation.

A week later, Rich is going to be befuddled when this doesn't magically solve all his problems and increase his patreon income tenfold. Looking forward to it.

kuniqsX

zJeb!
kiwifarms.net
I really don't get why he's so hellbent on streaming as often as he can, he has zero talent for it. Rich doesn't have the skill, charisma or even the energy to make a stream entertaining, so I doubt he's making more than a couple of bucks with each one. For fuck's sake, you know you suck at streaming when even the people who have a 600+ page thread dedicated to archiving everything you do won't bother watching you.
You see gooftroop, that's a contingency for a pack of cigarettes now and then if momma takes away his weekly allowance.

Beavis

Dilweed
kiwifarms.net
Lowtax did another boring stream tonight. It was two hours and he spent an hour and fifteen minutes doing a watch party. He’s so lazy he can’t even bother to play a game for an hour.

Leonard Helplessness

kiwifarms.net
Lowtax did another boring stream tonight. It was two hours and he spent an hour and fifteen minutes doing a watch party. He’s so lazy he can’t even bother to play a game for an hour.
The watch parties are like MST3K if instead of the cool cast of wacky dudes tossing rehearsed quips around, it was one middle-aged, pill-addled wreck of a man slurring and giggling vacantly and you’re only there on the off chance you’ll witness some kind of bodily catastrophe.

ditto

kiwifarms.net
The watch parties are like MST3K if instead of the cool cast of wacky dudes tossing rehearsed quips around, it was one middle-aged, pill-addled wreck of a man slurring and giggling vacantly and you’re only there on the off chance you’ll witness some kind of bodily catastrophe.
In MST3k-lingo all he does are "state park" riffs. Just points out what's happening on the screen, but in a funny voice..., "they're not on Mars it's a state park lol"
The lamest type of riffing.