Careercow Richard "Lowtax" Kyanka - Deadbeat founder of Something Awful, forced out of his own community, on his second divorce, stuck his dick in crazy, "Birth Giver"

Maude Snew

Is a man not entitled to the sweat of his own toes
kiwifarms.net
In MST3k-lingo all he does are "state park" riffs. Just points out what's happening on the screen, but in a funny voice..., "they're not on Mars it's a state park lol"
The lamest type of riffing.
Whoa there, you can't discount that feat. It really takes a honed and sharp mind the likes of Richard "Lowtax" Kyanka to point out that some bad Z-movie from the 80s was in fact not shot on location on Mars but in fact somewhere entirely different. Without intellects like that they could do whatever they want to bamboozle you. Like fake the Moon landing. On Venus. Which isn't even a moon!

Beavis

Dilweed
kiwifarms.net
Lowtax did a boring one hour watch party of some old video with his wacky zany commentary. Zero gameplay. He got $10 pity bucks. Getting great engagement in the comments section.

Attachments

• 1BEF3998-9A4B-40B1-91AB-7A496CE932C5.jpeg
    1BEF3998-9A4B-40B1-91AB-7A496CE932C5.jpeg
    138.3 KB · Views: 80

negativlad

Don't be a shit in my cut
kiwifarms.net
I'd like to think he lost it because he's spending his dwindling fortune on voice lessons to sound like less of a sad pillhead because he truly believes the Future of Lowtax is in streaming, but he probably just threw up.

Reactions: Beavis and Law

northstar747

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I doubt it.

His ego cant really deal with all the shitting we do I imagine he has some one read it for him and give him the gist

Dafuqisdis?

kiwifarms.net
You can go to the Dick Show website and listen to the Lowtax "interview" there. It's pretty much an earache, Dick Masterson yells into the mic constantly like a sped and both he and Lowtax cackle a lot for no discernable reason.

Lowtax pretty much spends the entire time reiterating thar he has been TOTALLY VINDICATED and lamenting that it doesn't matter because these troglodytes won't accept his proof of total innocence. Something about a scarlet letter blah blah...

Beavis

Dilweed
kiwifarms.net
I just listened to it (starts at one hour 30 minutes) and it's lowtax whining that he had to sell SA and has had everything taken from him. Dick did his "women are the worst" schtick and had to end lowtax' time or he would have whined for an hour. He applied for a job as a community manager for some site, but someone contacted the company about him and they didn't hire him.

CharlesBarkley

kiwifarms.net
I just listened to it (starts at one hour 30 minutes) and it's lowtax whining that he had to sell SA and has had everything taken from him. Dick did his "women are the worst" schtick and had to end lowtax' time or he would have whined for an hour. He applied for a job as a community manager for some site, but someone contacted the company about him and they didn't hire him.

Sad old man with foot fetish becomes somehow even more sad.

Hope Goldbelly delivers to cardboard boxes.

Maude Snew

Is a man not entitled to the sweat of his own toes
kiwifarms.net
The thing is this is current year and if he was real serious about streaming he could just get an anime avatar and a voice changer. Most of the titty streamers have a shit personality and it's not like he has any dignity left so fuck it, that could be a great source of income and buy many pies. Plus once he's all set for cash he could do a real face reveal and blow some minds.

Terrorist

Osama bin Ladkin
kiwifarms.net
You can go to the Dick Show website and listen to the Lowtax "interview" there. It's pretty much an earache, Dick Masterson yells into the mic constantly like a sped and both he and Lowtax cackle a lot for no discernable reason.

Lowtax pretty much spends the entire time reiterating thar he has been TOTALLY VINDICATED and lamenting that it doesn't matter because these troglodytes won't accept his proof of total innocence. Something about a scarlet letter blah blah...
The two Dicks have an affinity for each other because they’re pretty much the same type of narcissist moron. Masterson would be wise to look at how Kyanka ended up and avoid making the same mistakes (especially Lowtax also being BFFs with a tranny pedophile), but both lack that self awareness.

Hope I’m wrong but it seems like Dick the Younger is on the same path as Dick the elder: squandering his e-fame on an echo chamber of degenerates.

Leonard Helplessness

kiwifarms.net
He applied for a job as a community manager for some site, but someone contacted the company about him and they didn't hire him.
I’m sorry, what? How the fuck did anybody find out what company he was applying to, prior to him being selected, unless he explicitly named the company in a social media post? If that’s what he did, why? Richard has as little to gain and as much to lose from publicly namedropping his prospective or current employers as any fucking person on this site would. Why? Why would you do this? Is Richard trying to segue into professional victimhood?