Careercow Richard "Lowtax" Kyanka - Deadbeat founder of Something Awful, forced out of his own community, on his second divorce, stuck his dick in crazy, "Birth Giver"

moonman1488

运能源 (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ amazing horse ♥
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I’m sorry, what? How the fuck did anybody find out what company he was applying to, prior to him being selected, unless he explicitly named the company in a social media post? If that’s what he did, why? Richard has as little to gain and as much to lose from publicly namedropping his prospective or current employers as any fucking person on this site would. Why? Why would you do this? Is Richard trying to segue into professional victimhood?

Or he didn't actually apply for anything and made it up to get a few more victim points. Poor Richard was completely vindicated in the courts but he still can't get a job.

northstar747

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I just listened to it (starts at one hour 30 minutes) and it's lowtax whining that he had to sell SA and has had everything taken from him. Dick did his "women are the worst" schtick and had to end lowtax' time or he would have whined for an hour. He applied for a job as a community manager for some site, but someone contacted the company about him and they didn't hire him.

Lies and half truths.

Lowtax didn't apply for job. Or two he did and told them what community he managed. They did a Google and that was the end of that.

I really want to sperg about how now being free from SA he feels wronged for having to sell it. On top of him trying to leverage and job out of what was never a job.

Beavis

Dilweed
kiwifarms.net
Lies and half truths.

Lowtax didn't apply for job. Or two he did and told them what community he managed. They did a Google and that was the end of that.

I really want to sperg about how now being free from SA he feels wronged for having to sell it. On top of him trying to leverage and job out of what was never a job.
Yeah it seemed odd that someone would find out and warn them about lowtax. They probably told him to get lost after a five minute google search. Of course lowtax was trying to get a do nothing job.

I forgot to mention lowtax passed out on pills and booze yeaterday and didn‘t stream.

Burn Book

Bye Dush Bags
kiwifarms.net
The thing is this is current year and if he was real serious about streaming he could just get an anime avatar and a voice changer. Most of the titty streamers have a shit personality and it's not like he has any dignity left so fuck it, that could be a great source of income and buy many pies. Plus once he's all set for cash he could do a real face reveal and blow some minds.
That would give him less views, not more. His name recognition (yeah, I know, but he still has some) is the only reason anybody watches his garbage streams at all. If he was starting anonymously from the bottom, he would never get any viewers at all, he's boring, unfunny, mostly plays games nobody cares about and has no charisma. Then he would get very offended and quit after 3 streams tops. He is not capable of working hard or being interesting, so his odds of being able to succeed at streaming are a big fat 0.

• Agree
Reactions: tantric_depressive

Maude Snew

Is a man not entitled to the sweat of his own toes
kiwifarms.net
That would give him less views, not more. His name recognition (yeah, I know, but he still has some) is the only reason anybody watches his garbage streams at all. If he was starting anonymously from the bottom, he would never get any viewers at all, he's boring, unfunny, mostly plays games nobody cares about and has no charisma. Then he would get very offended and quit after 3 streams tops. He is not capable of working hard or being interesting, so his odds of being able to succeed at streaming are a big fat 0.
Less views? That's virtually impossible in his case and he has zero growth potential. I'm not saying he'd get Projekt Melody big over night or at all but you put some anime tittys on stream and at least a hand full of even sadder, even lonelier people will latch on to it and likely throw money. Fuck, if one of them still talked to him I'd bet money he's the kind of guy who'd pimp out one of his daughters for a streamer personality, not like he didn't used them as props for personal gain and pity points any fucking chance he got.

Lowtax with Lowtax personality won't get shit for views either way but animu waifu-kun with Lowtax personality would at least have a shot and as weird as I find the entire V-tuber thing it's not as saturated as the just some fucking guy market and there's still money to be made, even if you can reach the lofty heights of mediocrity only on your best days. If he was capable of networking or getting along with people I'm sure he could make a nice living off of that.

• Disagree
Reactions: Burn Book

Beavis

Dilweed
kiwifarms.net
Second consecutive night lowtax won’t be streaming. So much for his streaming schedule.
BE9F1355-3EEA-4497-A9F5-B087BDD12EC0.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

sperginity

kawaii farmer
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Lowtax is really expecting people to get upset about this, as if he was totally gonna get hired (!) and keep the job (!!) IF ONLY someone hadn't called them first. I doubt it is true, but if it is? Who cares. Nothing was changed in any meaningful way. I can't muster any outrage or pity for someone who was going to be unemployed either way.

Reactions: Beavis and ditto

moonman1488

运能源 (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ amazing horse ♥
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Second consecutive night lowtax won’t be streaming. So much for his streaming schedule.

Imagine being such a pathetic piece of shit you cannot even commit to sitting in front of your computer getting drunk/high and watching old movies for a few people on YouTube.

Lowtax's job is to just be a lazy fat faggot and he called in sick to that.

Beavis

Dilweed
kiwifarms.net
Imagine being such a pathetic piece of shit you cannot even commit to sitting in front of your computer getting drunk/high and watching old movies for a few people on YouTube.

Lowtax's job is to just be a lazy fat faggot and he called in sick to that.
This is why he can’t get a normal job at a place that actually checks if you’re there. He’d be fired within the first week for no showing.

Tonberry

Everyone's (Favorite) Grudge
kiwifarms.net
Just in case anyone's wondering, Rich is definitely still spending money on Hearthstone.

Without going too deep on the nerdy details, the number of packs he opens(rather, un-opens, because Rich is so clever and funny) in the hearthstone video he uploaded a few days back (the day the new expansion went live) basically confirms he got the most expensive pre-purchase option of that expansion, which costed him a good $80.
1605972544560.png

Another thing that might be worth mentioning is that Rich has a fuckton of in-game money. He could've just saved $80 by using this money to buy packs instead. This purchase was completely impulsive any way you look at it. Which is pretty interesting considering how often he's been whining about money lately.

AmpleApricots

kiwifarms.net
I feel the panic starts setting in for him, he notices he'll not become an e-celeb overnight by literally doing nothing. (just like with SA) He might avoid streaming because you can't fail what you don't even try.

The streamer/vlogger/etc. market is so oversaturated anyways, I sometimes search reviews and opinions about products on youtube to see the product in a video and not in a photoshopped picture and find so many genuinely professionally and well done videos by aspiring vloggers who have a tiny amount of subscribers, I don't really follow streamers but I assume the market there is similar, what chance does Lowtax stand? He doesn't know anything about anything, his humor is eternally stuck in "16 year old in 2001" gear and he also has an all around unpleasant personality. The bitterness and visible substance abuse doesn't help. Even his voice is kinda annoying. Then also all the controversy you can find about him by just five minutes of googling. Dude is toast. Knowing the age of SA, the three people still following him in a genuine way are probably the same brand of bitter middleaged manchildren that hate women now because of their unsucessful stint at asianbridewarehouse.com (old school SA was full of sad nerds and proto-incels with yellow fever) and who can somewhat identfiy with him but that won't be enough to build a userbase, especially not with his lack of charisma and forethought.

I wonder what he'll do when the walls do finally close in, it remains to be seem if he has the "teflon-tard" luck many other lolcows have where they seem to never suffer from the consequences of their actions. It doesn't look like it though.

Sabrina

Look closely
kiwifarms.net
The one dude kissing his ass on every post is a Nazi trying very, very hard to recruit him and he's too weird even for Lowtax. He never seems to unfriend or block any of us even for posting police reports under his own whiny shit statuses so aside from that guy and some really thirsty ugly bitches everyone else is just there to laugh at him and he knows it

Beavis

Dilweed
kiwifarms.net
Another no show tonight from lowtax. Don’t tell me he threw in the towel on his regular streaming career after less than one week.
I feel the panic starts setting in for him, he notices he'll not become an e-celeb overnight by literally doing nothing. (just like with SA) He might avoid streaming because you can't fail what you don't even try.

The streamer/vlogger/etc. market is so oversaturated anyways, I sometimes search reviews and opinions about products on youtube to see the product in a video and not in a photoshopped picture and find so many genuinely professionally and well done videos by aspiring vloggers who have a tiny amount of subscribers, I don't really follow streamers but I assume the market there is similar, what chance does Lowtax stand? He doesn't know anything about anything, his humor is eternally stuck in "16 year old in 2001" gear and he also has an all around unpleasant personality. The bitterness and visible substance abuse doesn't help. Even his voice is kinda annoying. Then also all the controversy you can find about him by just five minutes of googling. Dude is toast. Knowing the age of SA, the three people still following him in a genuine way are probably the same brand of bitter middleaged manchildren that hate women now because of their unsucessful stint at asianbridewarehouse.com (old school SA was full of sad nerds and proto-incels with yellow fever) and who can somewhat identfiy with him but that won't be enough to build a userbase, especially not with his lack of charisma and forethought.

I wonder what he'll do when the walls do finally close in, it remains to be seem if he has the "teflon-tard" luck many other lolcows have where they seem to never suffer from the consequences of their actions. It doesn't look like it though.
Lowtax will burn every dollar he has then mooch off his family and try to get on disability.

Terrorist

Osama bin Ladkin
kiwifarms.net
The one dude kissing his ass on every post is a Nazi trying very, very hard to recruit him and he's too weird even for Lowtax. He never seems to unfriend or block any of us even for posting police reports under his own whiny shit statuses so aside from that guy and some really thirsty ugly bitches everyone else is just there to laugh at him and he knows it
I knew niggerstomper58 would resurface one of these days.
(Proof? Gotta say, Rich is near the bottom of the list of people I'd want on my side in a race war).

Tonberry

Everyone's (Favorite) Grudge
kiwifarms.net

That's something I'm very interested in seeing as well. Unlike a lot of the cows on this site Rich doesn't have a disability to fall back on when things start getting heated. Lord knows Rich wants people to feel sorry for him and forgive all of his wrongdoings because of his bad back, but that's not nearly as pity-inducing as having Moebius Syndrome or being a disabled manchild who genuinely believes he's a goddess from another dimension. I really don't think he's going to avoid consequences when push comes to shove, despite how hard he's been trying to not think about that.