Careercow Richard "Lowtax" Kyanka - Deadbeat founder of Something Awful, forced out of his own community, on his second divorce, stuck his dick in crazy, "Birth Giver"

Battlecruiser3000ad

greetings frum india i hate gays
kiwifarms.net
The thing is this is current year and if he was real serious about streaming he could just get an anime avatar and a voice changer. Most of the titty streamers have a shit personality and it's not like he has any dignity left so fuck it, that could be a great source of income and buy many pies. Plus once he's all set for cash he could do a real face reveal and blow some minds.
People could get suspicious why the anime girl keeps slurring her words and complaining about two ex wives and ex gf and how she, Yumiko-chan, totally did not beat any of them and was VINDICATED!

BoxerShorts47

equality for all, KiwiFarms is no place for hate
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I knew niggerstomper58 would resurface one of these days.
(Proof? Gotta say, Rich is near the bottom of the list of people I'd want on my side in a race war).
If I somehow ended up in a race war on the white side I'd literally prefer @BoxerShorts47 to Dickard as an ally.
What is with this race war sperging? There is not going to be a race war. Either whites deport the non-whites or America becomes a Brazil-tier melting pot.

negativlad

Don't be a shit in my cut
kiwifarms.net
The thing is this is current year and if he was real serious about streaming he could just get an anime avatar and a voice changer. Most of the titty streamers have a shit personality and it's not like he has any dignity left so fuck it, that could be a great source of income and buy many pies. Plus once he's all set for cash he could do a real face reveal and blow some minds.
Doing this requires an strong, irony-free commitment to the bit, whereas our future superstar can barely commit to his own children.

Questionable Ceviche

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That's something I'm very interested in seeing as well. Unlike a lot of the cows on this site Rich doesn't have a disability to fall back on when things start getting heated. Lord knows Rich wants people to feel sorry for him and forgive all of his wrongdoings because of his bad back, but that's not nearly as pity-inducing as having Moebius Syndrome or being a disabled manchild who genuinely believes he's a goddess from another dimension. I really don't think he's going to avoid consequences when push comes to shove, despite how hard he's been trying to not think about that.
A big part of the disability hearings is determining how employable someone is. The judge takes into account things like level of education, job experience, and availability of work that could be done with whatever disability someone has. Lowtax's "20 years as the webmaster of a famous and influential web zone" is going to lead to a lot of questions about why he can't just go do other webmaster work, especially considering that the work can be done in a recliner or bed at home. His grandiose claims about his past life are going to work against him if he tries to grift the disability system.

Beavis

Dilweed
kiwifarms.net
Totally gonna stream tonight guys honest. He deleted a previous post from an hour ago that he would try to stream and asking for suggestions.
404F3BFC-2AE6-4FD8-BA03-E492E1671480.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

moonman1488

运能源 (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ amazing horse ♥
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Totally gonna stream tonight guys honest. He deleted a previous post from an hour ago that he would try to stream and asking for suggestions.

His addiction is progressing, he's probably just straight up not sober at any point during the day now and can't commit to anything because he'd rather be in a coma.

northstar747

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
A big part of the disability hearings is determining how employable someone is. The judge takes into account things like level of education, job experience, and availability of work that could be done with whatever disability someone has. Lowtax's "20 years as the webmaster of a famous and influential web zone" is going to lead to a lot of questions about why he can't just go do other webmaster work, especially considering that the work can be done in a recliner or bed at home. His grandiose claims about his past life are going to work against him if he tries to grift the disability system.

I m starting to think radium was the one with any computer know/how. Its the only thing that makes sense on why he was desperate for any one but him to be the computer janny. He would be a very different place if he let JOSH fix things, instead of cucking to ZDR.

It’s pretty sad to see a 40 year old man trying to “find himself” the same way a 14 year old Youtuber does.

Oh he found himself, its in a bottle of pills in a tackle box near his bed.

What I find crazy is how he dropped his daughter off at him moms so he could stream and now that he has all the time in the world he JUST CANT DO IT.

Also didnt his surgery fix that back of his?