• “I'm not saying being incontinent makes me like 20% cuter but being incontinent makes me like 20% cuter.”

Richard Meyer v. Mark Waid (2018)

Discussion in 'Lolcow & Lolcow LLP' started by damian, Sep 29, 2018.

?

Waid Livestream - What will happen?

Poll closed Nov 7, 2018.
  1. Talks about the lawsuit.

3 vote(s)
    8.1%
  2. Further incriminates himself.

18 vote(s)
    48.6%
  3. Defames YaBoi again.

5 vote(s)
    13.5%
  4. Doesn't talk about the lawsuit nor CG.

2 vote(s)
    5.4%
  5. Host disagrees with Waid on something, chimpout insues.

7 vote(s)
    18.9%
  6. Normal interview. (no drama)

2 vote(s)
    5.4%
  1. He's gonna die of Mark AIDS.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 3
    Jaimas

Jaimas BIG AMERICAN FREEDOM
    True & Honest Fan Wiki Sysop

kiwifarms.net

2. Girl YouTuber wearing cat-eared hood and constantly jump-cutting (sorry, redundant) makes a good point about the Nerdist interview that I and apparently everyone else forgot to bring up; the host says that Waid's being sued for "defamation," without even mentioning tortious interference or any other circumstances of the case beyond that. So that's a half-truth at best. She also brings up a contradiction related to Waid's apparent aversion to the term "SJW."

Hmm, not a bad vid. Let's see what's going on in the commen-

youtube-comments.png

God damn it, what was I thinking?

ETA: :late: I guess since apparently damian just posted this in the #CG thread.

• Informative Informative x 5
    #1202 Least Concern, Nov 8, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 8, 2018
    kiwifarms.net
  3. We have found a white elephant. A girl on the internet that is dressed normally talking about things in front of a camera that she clearly understands and actually cares about. Usually this rare creature talks over audio only like geeky sparkles on clownfish tv. To see one on camera is truly fascinating.

• Like Like x 10
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  4. I don't think that's what white elephant means.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    TenMilesWide

TenMilesWide It's a communist plot!

kiwifarms.net
  5. yeah, she's not bankrupting some noble with the outrageous cost of feeding and housing her.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  6. Super autistic theory here.... what are the chances of Zaid basically being a “distraction” online to sperg & bait the CG crowd in order to maybe get some pull-quotes or evidence.... only to drop out/ “get fired” when the actual trial begins? Assuming his name isn’t on any of the paperwork yet beyond a PHV, and he hasn’t done anything in court yet, could Waid’s lawyers basically say “your honor, we fired that other clown so you can’t really hold his antics against us or our client”?

I’m probably assigning more intelligence or strategy than is really reasonable tho. More than likely a LOLcow client just hired a LOLcow lawyer because those types find each other somehow.

• 🤔 Thunkful x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  7. I like your theory, but I don't think "but they're meanies!" is a viable defense to tortious interference. Of course, that might not stop Zaid from trying it.

• Agree Agree x 6
    AprilRains

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  8. It kinda goes with my general theory that Zaid is a Gloria Allred type who's more interested in conducting PR than actual litigation.

• Agree Agree x 11
    soy_king

soy_king Now with 1000% more estrogen!

kiwifarms.net
  9. Well, fishing expeditions seem to be Zaid’s forte. John Wilkes Booth. Aliens. Whatever weirdness he can find next. Maybe he thinks “if I sperg enough, someone involved will say something incriminating to pwn me” & he’s going fishing here too?

• Agree Agree x 3
    kiwifarms.net
  10. There's no "that varmint needed killin" defense for tortious interference. Considering it's Texas you think they would have that for everything, but not TI apparently.

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    AnOminous

AnOminous aftershave smile
    True & Honest Fan Retired Staff

kiwifarms.net
  11. Waid should have just shot him.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    Dynastia

Dynastia woman respecter
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  12. Only works if the jury agrees he needed killing. Waid is not sympathetic to Texas juries. Meyer is.

• Agree Agree x 6
    AprilRains

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  13. Also I'm pretty sure Meyer is better with guns than Waid.

• Agree Agree x 12
    AnOminous

kiwifarms.net
  14. People aren't held accountable for the actions of their fans, see the 2001 Slayer case or the more recent Maddox LOLsuit. He may be fishing for stuff to claim CG is a hate movement, but wouldn't showing Zaid is fishing be enough to destroy that argument? for example comparing CG with the MAGAbomber.

• Agree Agree x 4
    kiwifarms.net
    • Winner Winner x 9
    kiwifarms.net
  15. Australia is a nation of drunken convicts who declared war on some birds twice and lost both times.

• Winner Winner x 15
    • Agree Agree x 1
    AnOminous

kiwifarms.net
  16. If you think that's bad then you should look how bad they're got fucked up by mice and rabbits.

• Agree Agree x 3
    Big Bad Fish

Big Bad Fish Stupid Asshole

kiwifarms.net
  17. And toads. Everyone else is complaining about not being able to keep amphibians alive and the aussies can't stop them.

And starfish. And Johnny Depp's dogs.

kcbbq

kcbbq Art trappists gory?

kiwifarms.net
  18. I thought Australia was an incredibly deadly land, a lab experiment in what happens when everything can kill you.

AprilRains

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  19. No, it's just that Australians are people who got kicked out their country by Englishmen.

Imagine being kicked out of a country by English cucks.

• Like Like x 3
    AnOminous

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.