Richard Meyer v. Mark Waid (2018) -

Waid Livestream - What will happen?

• Talks about the lawsuit.

Votes: 3 8.1%
  • Further incriminates himself.

Votes: 18 48.6%
  • Defames YaBoi again.

Votes: 5 13.5%
  • Doesn't talk about the lawsuit nor CG.

Votes: 2 5.4%
  • Host disagrees with Waid on something, chimpout insues.

Votes: 7 18.9%
  • Normal interview. (no drama)

Votes: 2 5.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

damian

Not *cough* Zack.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think he's talking about the part of someone else's deposition where Waid suddenly and completely inappropriately disrupts the deposition by blurting shit out and they immediately go off the record to yell at him.
Yep, 10 minutes of Waid getting his ass blown open during Joe Dunn's deposition because the dummy still can't keep his stupid mouth shut after all this.
Thanks, but I meant the one where he said it after he read the part Mark Waid says yes in a section of the deposition he wasn't suppose to talk in
Can I get a timestamp? I feel like that happened more than once.

He is BFFs with Tom Brevoort and a lot of the top brass at Marvel; people who at this point are continuing to employ him purely out of spite and malice.

At DC, he's pretty much persona non grata due to him making repeated death threats against the top folk there (to the point that there is a legit restraining order banning Waid from setting foot on ANY DC Comics property) and that Geoff Johns has to middleman any issues the top brass have with Waid over reprinting his stuff.
Hold the phone. When Zak wins, what if he goes after any rights Waid holds to his work as partial restitution prior to any bankruptcy?

Imagine the karma if THAT happened.

MirrorNoir

Un, deux, trois, dit miroir noir
kiwifarms.net
Hold the phone. When Zak wins, what if he goes after any rights Waid holds to his work as partial restitution prior to any bankruptcy?

Imagine the karma if THAT happened.
The only creator owned work (that I know of, IIRC Crossgen shit is in legal limbo of partial ownership) would be Irredeemable and I don't think Richard would want a Murderous Expy Superman and a bunch of characters so thinly veiled as far as being based off of DC characters that I'm shocked Waid didn't get sued over them, that exist for no other reasons save for allowing Waid to vent out his spree killer fantasies about punishing DC from banning him from ever touching Superman with a ten foot pole.

Reactions: Francis York Morgan
The only creator owned work (that I know of, IIRC Crossgen shit is in legal limbo of partial ownership) would be Irredeemable and I don't think Richard would want a Murderous Expy Superman and a bunch of characters so thinly veiled as far as being based off of DC characters that I'm shocked Waid didn't get sued over them, that exist for no other reasons save for allowing Waid to vent out his spree killer fantasies about punishing DC from banning him from ever touching Superman with a ten foot pole.
Perhaps so. However imagine Waid knowing Zak owned and could do as he will with his babies. However I was more thinking about that bit you mentioned about DC having to deal with Waid for reprinting. He would them take control of that also.

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Based DC. There's little that would be more pathetic than a cucked-out Soyperman done by Mark Waid.

Reactions: Feels Over Reals

Least Concern

Pretend I have a waifu avatar like everyone else
kiwifarms.net
Meyer's wife/girlfriend non white?
Dude's a serial misceganist. If I recall correctly, he has three kids by three different non-"white" moms. "Diana," who has been on some of his videos off-camera, is a hijab-wearing Muslim just like her mother.

If you're asking about his current wife/girlfriend, I don't think he's ever mentioned having one in any of his videos, though it could be that he does and is just trying to keep haters off her trail.

Doc Cassidy

Notorious Bum Driller
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Dude FUCK this faggot mark waid!! Here we have a fucking Seal, a veteran of the marine core that went to a foreign country halfway across the world to kill those camel fucking sandniggers to keep me and you safe and this FATASS sues him for trying to make a comic book????? Are you fucking kidding me!!! This is BULLSHIT! Do we know if this fatfuck mark waid is a jew yeah right just kidding of COURSE he is I guess that was stupid question but not as stupid as Mark waid!!! This so makes me so fucking MAD that I just tried to punch a hole in my wall I should sue HIM for damages to my hand and wall!

I hope Zack wins and countersues and wins and that fat liberal peace of shit hangs himself from the statute of liberty so the WHOLE WORLD can see what worthless fucking nigger he is!!! I know he's not actually a nigger but you get my point I was just comparing him to one but he IS a jew?

DragoonSierra

kiwifarms.net
Waid could probably get Neil Gaiman to bail him out. Both to further Gaiman's SJW street cred (since Gaiman is now officially part of the SJW Hollywood crowd, complete with having the Simpsons production staff on speed-dial as far as being able to write for them whenever he feels like it) and because Gaiman's a true kool aid drinking believer who thinks Waid is innocent and would be his sugar daddy to bail him out just to spite his critics and be "praised" for "standing up to hate" in the public eye and now has started making mad Hollywood money that he could probably afford to bail Waid out and miss it in his bank account.
Is Gaiman willing to shell out that kind of money everytime Mark Waid fucks up?

Heres another question: If there was such an agreement could that bring Gaiman into any future lawsuit?

Least Concern

Pretend I have a waifu avatar like everyone else
kiwifarms.net
Dude FUCK this faggot mark waid!! Here we have a fucking Seal, a veteran of the marine core that went to a foreign country halfway across the world to kill those camel fucking sandniggers to keep me and you safe and this FATASS sues him for trying to make a comic book????? Are you fucking kidding me!!! This is BULLSHIT! Do we know if this fatfuck mark waid is a jew yeah right just kidding of COURSE he is I guess that was stupid question but not as stupid as Mark waid!!! This so makes me so fucking MAD that I just tried to punch a hole in my wall I should sue HIM for damages to my hand and wall!

I hope Zack wins and countersues and wins and that fat liberal peace of shit hangs himself from the statute of liberty so the WHOLE WORLD can see what worthless fucking nigger he is!!! I know he's not actually a nigger but you get my point I was just comparing him to one but he IS a jew?
Thought you were an obvious troll, but going by your account history you've been posting stupid shit like that here for far longer than I have, so I guess I'll just say lol calm down you jew nigger faggot. Waid killing himself would be an incredibly unsatisfying ending to this show. And Meyer was not a SEAL.

(EDIT: IHBT I guess)

Last edited:

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Hmmm wonder what will be in this "Brief".

View attachment 727446
What a stupid weasel. I hope he's charging Waid a lot for this laughable joke.

But I'm sure he was saving up secret precedents that he just forgot to cite in his opening papers. He's found secret precedents that you can travel around and defame people while physically in Texas and interfere with Texas contracts and somehow you are immune from personal jurisdiction there.

Urbanmech

Got an AC 10 and not afraid to use it!
kiwifarms.net
What a stupid weasel. I hope he's charging Waid a lot for this laughable joke.

But I'm sure he was saving up secret precedents that he just forgot to cite in his opening papers. He's found secret precedents that you can travel around and defame people while physically in Texas and interfere with Texas contracts and somehow you are immune from personal jurisdiction there.
well he did said on twitter he will bury ComicsGate once and for all...……….LOL

Reactions: Vampy

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino