Richard "Terra" Jones / Fire / Buffalo Bill / Lightning Princess / Leslie Eclaire / Stilanas - pedo former teacher, melted plastic bag lookalike, poop/bbw dwarf fetish, masturbating driver

Positron

A Genital Milliner
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You know what we call those who "move in love" for a politician?
Useful idiots.

As for his debt situation, maybe I'm incredibly privileged, but I frankly don't know anyone who has been denied a job because of poor credit score. I'd imagine unless the position requires handling or managing money or valuables, employers are not too interested in your credit score -- but then I guess if given a choice of two comparable candidates I'd choose one with less blemish.

Angry New Ager

CLINTON 2020: "One Nation, Under a Groove..."
kiwifarms.net
Hey, Richard--guess which employers don't give a shit about your credit score? McDonald's. Walmart. Target. Subway. Starbucks. Or hey, even Chipotle.

There's always call centers, too, but since his voice isn't remotely feminine he'd have to suck up and deal with being constantly misgendered by people who just want to transact their damned business, and don't give a shit about his personal identity.

He's never going to land another job where he's put in a position of trust. He had his chance at the middle class, and he blew it. And it's not because he's trans; it's because he's a fuckup who does stupid shit (taking underaged students out drinking; trooning out) without thinking through all the potential consequences, or planning on how to deal with them.

Rabbit Bones

If he fuck me good I take his ass to Red Lobster
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Holy shit there are so many call center jobs. And most of them pay better than the burger joints he's currently qualified to work at.

I've worked in a call center, they give zero shits what you look like. When I worked in one, I had dreadlocks and a bunch of facial piercings. As long as you can manage to not cuss or hang up on anyone, you can get away with almost anything. Most of these places have such high turnover rates, as long as you show up and don't cause any drama, you don't even really need to worry about your numbers.

repentance

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
As for his debt situation, maybe I'm incredibly privileged, but I frankly don't know anyone who has been denied a job because of poor credit score. I'd imagine unless the position requires handling or managing money or valuables, employers are not too interested in your credit score -- but then I guess if given a choice of two comparable candidates I'd choose one with less blemish.
It might be different in the US, but here when a potential employer wants to run a credit check on a candidate they are talking about accessing someone's credit report (which is why they need consent), not their credit score, so they're actually getting quite detailed information about the candidate's financial behaviour over the last 5-7 years.

There are certainly jobs where that level of intrusion is warranted, but - as with drug tests - it often seems to be something employers institute for no real reason other than cutting down the number of applicants. Anyone who trusts that a small to medium business will destroy that information once the recruitment process is finished or has the capacity to store it securely is dreaming.

Ruin

Mercenary Slut
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I know he won't take our advice but it's time for him to give up and get a wig. He's like six months away from his receding forehead reaching the bald spot on the top of his head and causing the baldness singularity to occur. In fact he's dyed it poorly so many times with cheap hair die it all might be fucked beyond repair.

Positron

A Genital Milliner
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If you have nothing new to say, please learn to keep your mouth shut.
Nothing from your video is something we haven't already read from your tweets.
And you're fucking lying when you said that Pajeet ogre has been detained for "months".

As for your inane rant about Capitalism, I sincerely hope you would pick up a history book, because the Great Leap Forward has far more examples of "watering crops with Gatorade", such as the extirpation of sparrows and the notorious "Backyard Furnaces".

Last edited:

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
As for your inane rant about Capitalism, I sincerely hope you would pick up a history book, because the Great Leap Forward has far more examples of "watering crops with Gatorade", such as the extirpation of sparrows and the notorious "Backyard Furnaces".
The future where we "water crops with Gatorade" is literally the future of Idiocracy, where we let idiots like Dickard, who know nothing about anything, run everything after abandoning meritocracy and objective science, which deranged troons like Dickard are hell bent on bringing about. Good thing they're so fucking lazy.

Positron

A Genital Milliner
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
1.png

Yeah, rock stars do a lot of drugs, beat up women, and say "racist" things. Let's burn them at the stake!
(This said what Jimmy Page did was really reprehensible)
But I hear you ask, why do Richard care about dinosaur rockers all of a sudden?

3.png

Oh I see.

33.png

:story:

Some comic artist called Chuck Wendig got fired from Marvel. Perhaps someone will fill me out about what he does, but from Richard's comment it looks like they have a good reason to fire him.
3.png

Don't you already have a sci-fi tranny epic in the works Dick?

ss.png

Still an attention whore.

Timmying:
345.png

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino