• ”And look how it came out, shaped like a girl.”

Richard "Terra" Jones / Fire / Buffalo Bill / Lightning Princess / Leslie Eclaire / Stilanaspedo former teacher, melted plastic bag lookalike, poop/bbw dwarf fetish, masturbating driver

Discussion in 'La Zorra' started by Internet War Criminal, Jan 31, 2016.

Forum Guidelines

Rat Kings are members of the LGBTQ community who use their position, influence, and connections for personal gain. While they are almost always transgender, it is not a requirement.

• Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, personal details about yourself in public boards. These threads are not your personal blog and we are not an asylum.
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • Don't white knight. Don't turn threads into an intervention. If you want to help, contact them privately.
  • Backup everything! Rat Kings immediately go into DFE mode, especially when legal names are brought out.

@Ride, @yawning sneasel, @Feline Darkmage, @Smutley

1. .....Then god must die. And we must kill him.

• Winner  x 3
    • Like  x 1
    • Agree  x 1
    • Semper Fidelis  x 1
    • Feels  x 1
    Jaimas

Jaimas Spooky b/w Scary
    True & Honest Fan Wiki Sysop

kiwifarms.net
  2. You just did with that misgendering, shitlord.

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Tragi-Chan

Tragi-Chan Godmaster Reverend
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  3. upload_2018-10-11_3-25-37.png
    upload_2018-10-11_3-26-11.png

• Informative Informative x 4
    Hellfire

Hellfire Sugar Cubes
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  4. What's this debt he keeps wailing about? Student loans?

• 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    Ruin

Ruin Mercenary Slut
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  5. Credit card debt and his car loan. He probably still owes some money on his student loans, too.

I don't entirely disagree with him about the credit check thing.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  6. Troons are proof that God is a man, because whoever thought up troons really knows how to crack a joke, and it's a provable fact that women aren't funny

• 🤔 Thunkful x 5
    • Dumb Dumb x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    polonium

polonium By your genders combined, I am Captain Tumblr
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  7. I wouldn't want to hire someone with massive unchecked debt. It shows they can't keep their shit together. If you can't even take care of your fucking life, why should I trust you with something that matters far, far less to you, my business?

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    Rabbit Bones

Rabbit Bones If he fuck me good I take his ass to Red Lobster
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  8. You know what we call those who "move in love" for a politician?
    Useful idiots.

As for his debt situation, maybe I'm incredibly privileged, but I frankly don't know anyone who has been denied a job because of poor credit score. I'd imagine unless the position requires handling or managing money or valuables, employers are not too interested in your credit score -- but then I guess if given a choice of two comparable candidates I'd choose one with less blemish.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    Positron

Positron I kill pee o'seas by what I wear
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  9. Hey, Richard--guess which employers don't give a shit about your credit score? McDonald's. Walmart. Target. Subway. Starbucks. Or hey, even Chipotle.

There's always call centers, too, but since his voice isn't remotely feminine he'd have to suck up and deal with being constantly misgendered by people who just want to transact their damned business, and don't give a shit about his personal identity.

He's never going to land another job where he's put in a position of trust. He had his chance at the middle class, and he blew it. And it's not because he's trans; it's because he's a fuckup who does stupid shit (taking underaged students out drinking; trooning out) without thinking through all the potential consequences, or planning on how to deal with them.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    Angry New Ager

Angry New Ager (10/22/2000 - 12/12/2013; free at last 6/22/2018)

kiwifarms.net
  10. Holy shit there are so many call center jobs. And most of them pay better than the burger joints he's currently qualified to work at.

I've worked in a call center, they give zero shits what you look like. When I worked in one, I had dreadlocks and a bunch of facial piercings. As long as you can manage to not cuss or hang up on anyone, you can get away with almost anything. Most of these places have such high turnover rates, as long as you show up and don't cause any drama, you don't even really need to worry about your numbers.

• Informative Informative x 9
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    Rabbit Bones

Rabbit Bones If he fuck me good I take his ass to Red Lobster
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  11. It might be different in the US, but here when a potential employer wants to run a credit check on a candidate they are talking about accessing someone's credit report (which is why they need consent), not their credit score, so they're actually getting quite detailed information about the candidate's financial behaviour over the last 5-7 years.

There are certainly jobs where that level of intrusion is warranted, but - as with drug tests - it often seems to be something employers institute for no real reason other than cutting down the number of applicants. Anyone who trusts that a small to medium business will destroy that information once the recruitment process is finished or has the capacity to store it securely is dreaming.

• Informative Informative x 5
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  12. Good. One down, Tumblr to go.

• Agree Agree x 1
    Jaimas

Jaimas Spooky b/w Scary
    True & Honest Fan Wiki Sysop

kiwifarms.net
  13. If god is a woman why do women need feminism???????

Rokko

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  14. Because nobody hates women more than other women.

• Agree Agree x 10
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    break these cuffs

break these cuffs The Virgin Connie Swail

kiwifarms.net
  15. It all makes sense if God is a troon.

• Agree Agree x 1
    Triggered Fivehead

Triggered Fivehead La Zorra – you'll never leave!

kiwifarms.net
  16. Someone's attention-seeking. Again.

upload_2018-10-12_7-55-30.png

• Winner Winner x 13
    • Agree Agree x 4
    kiwifarms.net
  17. I know he won't take our advice but it's time for him to give up and get a wig. He's like six months away from his receding forehead reaching the bald spot on the top of his head and causing the baldness singularity to occur. In fact he's dyed it poorly so many times with cheap hair die it all might be fucked beyond repair.

• Agree Agree x 7
    Ruin

Ruin Mercenary Slut
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  18. Cow crossover.
    upload_2018-10-11_20-21-56.png
    Timmying
    upload_2018-10-11_20-22-13.png

upload_2018-10-11_20-22-48.png

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Hellfire

Hellfire Sugar Cubes
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  19. I'm a disgusting Bernie Bro, but my dude he is going to be like eighty thousand years old in 2020. I'd prefer a president who is unlikely to die of natural causes before the end of his first term tbqh

• Agree Agree x 13
    MarineTrainedTard

MarineTrainedTard VIGGO MORGENSTEIN!!!!

kiwifarms.net

• Informative Informative x 6
    CatParty

CatParty Boo
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.