Richard "Terra" Jones / Fire / Buffalo Bill / Lightning Princess / Leslie Eclaire / Stilanas - pedo former teacher, melted plastic bag lookalike, poop/bbw dwarf fetish, masturbating driver

Ruin

#respectskeltins
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Good lord, if he's actually admitting he's gained weight, he must be absolutely massive. Dig that grave with your fork and spoon, Richard. Don't stop, don't slow down, eat more and more. Only when you're dead will your mother finally be free of her terrible burden, from the great embarrassment that is your life. She deserves her freedom in her last years..
He was at least 350 before so he's probably on his way to being the tranny Steven Assanti by now.

Positron

Bovid-19. Codename: White Yak
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I really hope Richard would drink bleach and then tell Huffpo or Vox, "Kiwi Farms made me do this!"
5.png

Abortion is fun! If you feel bad after having an abortion, you've been brainwashed by Trump or whatever.
6.png

#OrcsLivesMatter:
3.png
Orcs may change, but niggers don't. And I won't paraphase a well-used tavern wench.

#NotRacist:
56.png
Richard resembles a molten garbage bag regardless of intent, so is he a racist stereotype of molten garbage bags?

More Biden rants:
76.png

Richard continues to feel superior over his equally-degenerate fellow troons. He will be cancelled soon.
45.png

Crossover of A-students.
6.png

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I really hope Richard would drink bleach and then tell Huffpo or Vox, "Kiwi Farms made me do this!"
View attachment 1260190
RICHARD: “Ha ha Trump supporters, inject yourself with disinfectant! I want you to die!”
ALSO RICHARD: “Boo-hoo-hooooo, Kiwi Farms keep telling me to drink bleach!”

Fucking hypocrite. I’d say “pick a lane,” but he’s so fat that there’s no way he could stay within it.

Positron

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
65.png
Ergo, we have the ethical responsibility to recognize that going under the scalpel will not turn a man into a woman.

75.png

7.png
I think the most important thing Richard needs to know is "how come health care and rent aren't free"?

+ + + +
8.png

Not even the Democrats can save you from the transphobic scourge. If you care at all about queer people, your only choice are Bernie or AOC.
1.png

Predictably our A-student got challenged.
1.png

+ + + +

6.png
The video shows a young man, presumably a father, smashing the flat-screen TV with a baseball bat. The man then told two kids to surrender their game controllers, which he likewise smashed to pieces. We know this scenario did not happen with Richard and his ex because Richard stole both the TV and the game console!

05.png
And when people think of transgenders in the 2010s, they think of laziness, gross obesity, entitlement, conspiracy theories, and pedophilia. In other words, they think of Richard.

7.png
We are the panopticon. Remember that.

Positron

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
8.png
White-knighting Chris-chan is so 2010.

Richard criticizes black culture, being a hypocrite doing so.
7.png

Wonders never cease! Richard have second thoughts about Nick Parrott, because Nick criticized Gamestop Ma'am:
At any rate Richard thinks he had been in the position of the Ma'am himself:
90.png

7.png

45.png
If we don't see the part, how do we know that the Gamestop staff were "constantly abusing" Mr. Ma'am? If I'm to hazard a guess, the exact reverse happened: the store clerk endured the barrage of tantrum of Mr Ma'am silently, until Ma'am got fed up, broke things, and left.

Doubting Richard throws the insanity of the troon crowd into relief.
1.png

+ + + +

Chicago:
8.png
From what we know from Laura "Colt" Seidman, I do believe that to the LGBT, Howard Brown is five-star accommodation.

Speaking of, not giving the homeless hotel lodging is "pointless cruelty"
67.png
If you wonder which was the generous government that gave the homeless 3-star service before money inevitably ran out, it was, of course, the United Caliphate.

897.png
When I think China, I don't think "rugged individualism".
(The tweet that Richard responded to is gone)

9.png
You are staying home regardless, so it is pointless to give you the first check.

New Facebook profile pic, most likely an old picture as we knew he's bloated up:
95709017_1150841738595784_2064609591143956480_o.jpg

Next Task

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So tired of that rhetoric. There's no way you'll be legislated out of existence, Richard. Sadly, there's no way troons can be legislated out of existence. What they can do, and should be doing, is passing laws that you find invalidating, because you aren't a real woman and troons are constantly asking for special treatment, not equal treatment. Keeping you out of women's spaces and away from the easily preyed-upon doesn't mean you don't exist, it means you don't get what you want.

These are two entirely different things. That troons constantly act like not getting what they want when they want it is the same as being told they don't exist is a constant reminder that they all have the emotional maturity of toddlers who apparently barely have object permanence of themselves.

Positron

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
A sign that the covid check has reached Richard is that he got new hair dye:
1.jpg

"Pandemic weight gain":
0.png

Doctors are damn fatshamers!
8.png

"Obese" is a slur!
8.png

+ + + +

Still barking after Biden:
78.png
09.png

Hate boner against 4chan:
09.png

03.png
Those women could easily have prevented getting doxed.

College is so easy nowadays:
0-.png

98.png

Coffin Senpai!!!
0.png

And Richard is really worked up about that deer thing:
-=.png

Cow crossover with Banana Wu:
7.png
I thought a patient can become woman by ingesting poison?

Karl_der_Grosse

John Doe #2, Federal Defendant
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He's not going to fuck you with his deer dick, Richard. No one is going to fuck you. I want you to realize that no one is ever going to have sex with you, Richard. That part of your life is over forever. I just want to slap you in the face with that fact, Richard, like it's a big turgid dick of hurt feelings and bad life decisions.

wabbits

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If Richard comes by later today for his weekly thread-read maybe he'll notice there's now a 9 Chan.

I'm impressed, by the way, that he turned out to be America's best prepared citizen, having accomplished his pandemic weight gain eight years before coronachan struck. He must be filling out now for the 2030 pandemic.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Obese isn’t a slur and no one uses it as such. It’s a descriptor. If Richard is uncomfortable being called obese, that’s because he knows it’s true and he should lose weight. Removing medical terms because they hurt Richard’s feelings during the brief period between now and his obesity-induced heart attack won’t change that.