Richard "Terra" Jones / Fire / Buffalo Bill / Lightning Princess / Leslie Eclaire / Stilanas - pedo former teacher, melted plastic bag lookalike, poop/bbw dwarf fetish, masturbating driver

Jaded Optimist

Me Love You Long Time
True & Honest Fan
You're kidding right? Those are actually something he is proud of? My five year old nephew painted better on Christmas ornaments when one eye was shut because of pink eye.

There is absolutely no detail, there is paint splatter everywhere (even on the base), the colors are all muddied together. I can't get over the paint all blended together, does he have Parkinson's or something?

break these cuffs

it's me and my bitch
You're kidding right? Those are actually something he is proud of? My five year old nephew painted better on Christmas ornaments when one eye was shut because of pink eye.

There is absolutely no detail, there is paint splatter everywhere (even on the base), the colors are all muddied together. I can't get over the paint all blended together, does he have Parkinson's or something?
Why thin your paints and do 2-3 layers for each color when you can just glom it on in one go? It's not like there are thousands of hours of tutorials on youtube on how to paint minis.

Ruin

Mercenary Slut
True & Honest Fan
He's going to die of being a fat fuck long before Trump does anything. Also there's not going to be any pogrom on troons, but there probably will be against Dickard personally just for being a gigantic piece of shit.

There are 400k deaths annually from heart disease. It continues to baffle me how this fat sack of shit hasn't become one of them yet.

Positron

Asocial distancing, please.
True & Honest Fan
563.png
89.png
-.png
96.png
64.png

Richard is having another existential crisis, because no cop or corrections officer wants to rape him:
0.png
05.png

He has doubts that The Bank of Mom won't see him through the "pogrom":
76.png

83.png

Lame commie comic:
84.png

9.png
EjMfxGTWoAAZcS2.jpg
EjMfwTjXsAMQf9r (1).jpg
EjMfx9BXsAgKxV7.jpg
74.png
EjHPS1pWsAE-Ki9.jpg
EjHPRGDWsAQ7IHX.jpg
EjHPR8-XgAM49m5.jpg
06.png
03.png

95.png

Rowling reeee!!!!
93.png

674.png
Then go outside and beat up some "pigs" you coward!

Fire : complains about the price of food

Also Fire : buys Warhammer models
For those without the grounding to appreciate the irony, we're talking hundreds and hundreds of dollars, if not low thousands depending on the size of your collection, to play with your little plastic dudes. Or in this case not play with your little plastic dudes, because who could stand to interact with Dickard for a three-hour tabletop game.

break these cuffs

it's me and my bitch
For those without the grounding to appreciate the irony, we're talking hundreds and hundreds of dollars, if not low thousands depending on the size of your collection, to play with your little plastic dudes. Or in this case not play with your little plastic dudes, because who could stand to interact with Dickard for a three-hour tabletop game.

I don't see Richard putting that much money into yet. You can certainly spend that much creating an army, but so far we've seen about $150 worth of minis from my quick check of GW. Certainly a lot for someone leeching off their mother. I assume he's going to try whatever Age of Sigmar calls skirmishes. Can't wait for him to piss off everyone at his local wargaming club.

Karl der Grosse

Currently being sued by a cousin-fucker.
True & Honest Fan
Can't wait for him to piss off everyone at his local wargaming club.

He's going to show up with his extremely poorly painted miniatures, get in people's personal space (can't help that one, he's fucking mammoth) with his bad hygiene, eat all of the pizza, and block up the store bathroom with an enormous, toilet-clogging shit that stinks like three-day roadkill. If he even plays a game it'll get even better. If he loses, he'll bitch and moan and probably accuse the other player of being a transphobe. If he wins, he'll be insufferable and probably try to tell the guy all the things he did wrong.

It'll be just like the old days, playing DnD with the fellas.

AnOminous

shalom motherfucker
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
He's going to show up with his extremely poorly painted miniatures, get in people's personal space (can't help that one, he's fucking mammoth) with his bad hygiene, eat all of the pizza, and block up the store bathroom with an enormous, toilet-clogging shit that stinks like three-day roadkill. If he even plays a game it'll get even better. If he loses, he'll bitch and moan and probably accuse the other player of being a transphobe. If he wins, he'll be insufferable and probably try to tell the guy all the things he did wrong.

It'll be just like the old days, playing DnD with the fellas.

He'll also get offended because nobody will even realize he's attempting to be a "woman" with his zero effort troonery. There will be an "It's MA'AM" moment.

Ruin

Mercenary Slut
True & Honest Fan
I never got into Warhammer but I remember my former roommate's group and they sounded like non politically correct chan/shitposty types. If that's the norm dickard is going to have a bad time.

AnOminous

shalom motherfucker
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
I never got into Warhammer but I remember my former roommate's group and they sounded like non politically correct chan/shitposty types. If that's the norm dickard is going to have a bad time.

WH40K people are big on Exterminatus and other fun shitposty stuff. If he thinks his troon shit is going to fly in those circles he's dumber than usual even for him.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
Whatever the prevailing philosophy is, Richard will get kicked out. As soon as he gets comfortable, he always starts throwing his weight around and trying to mould the group to fit the ideals of his Twitter bubble. And then other people decide it’s just easier to get rid of this one guy.

AnOminous

shalom motherfucker
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
Whatever the prevailing philosophy is, Richard will get kicked out. As soon as he gets comfortable, he always starts throwing his weight around and trying to mould the group to fit the ideals of his Twitter bubble. And then other people decide it’s just easier to get rid of this one guy.

Ironically even his own Twitter bubble hates him.

Positron

Asocial distancing, please.
True & Honest Fan
Kiwi Farms laugh at my figurines!!!!! MUMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!
453.png
Good for letting his mom know when her money went though.

9.png

Ejd1EisWkAErjW-.jpg

Ejd1F3LWkAEhUhV.jpg

Ejd1HLDXcAEacFI.jpg

Ejd1IVhXcAIvERz.jpg

2.png
EjYb7K7WoAATDbd.jpg

1.png
EjYcjMIWsAE1ngY.jpg
EjYcid1WkAE8vvK.jpg

-0.png

Ejx2tXFXYAcO3Rc.jpg

Richard is triggered by the word "obese":
554.png

While the word "trap" gets him raped:
6.png

Trump:
=.png

Antifa:
--=.png

-.png

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
Richard is triggered by the word "obese":
View attachment 1649043
What a dumb poll. It is scientifically indisputable that there are health problems caused or exacerbated by obesity. That doesn’t mean you’ll definitely get them if you’re obese, just that there’s a greater chance. Why would you even offer the option of “it’s very nuanced” when using the term “at risk” already acknowledges nuance?