Richard "Terra" Jones / Fire / Buffalo Bill / Lightning Princess / Leslie Eclaire / Stilanas - pedo former teacher, melted plastic bag lookalike, poop/bbw dwarf fetish, masturbating driver

Jaded Optimist

Me Love You Long Time
True & Honest Fan
453.png
Ha! Rich fell for it. I mentioned the bases being splattered to see if he was still reading here regularly. Obviously he was covering the bases because there was pictures of that in the same post. The point was that was the only insult he could argue against. Thanks Rich, guess you read here more then just Fridays like you claimed before.

Your figures are still painted like shit, you glob paint everywhere, I assume because of your fat ass fingers. Watch a goddamn tutorial you retard. You are proud some idiots complimented you because you managed to splatter paint on your figures? These are people who are so retarded that they couldn't even manage that. That's like a retard being proud they can finger paint with actual paints instead of poop like their friends.

Positron

Asocial distancing, please.
True & Honest Fan
53.png

-.png

09.png

784.png

0-.png

Richard defends Corbyn and his band of anti-Semites:
75675.png
Someone familar with Britbong politics may fill me in, but The Labour Party has a long standing anti-Semite stance -- and I'm not talking about "critique of the monied class" as Richard alludes; I'm talking about The Protocol anti-Semitism

+ + + + +
Crossover with Peter Coffin and MovieBob:
-===.png
Richard has more in common with MovieBob than we thought.

Richard just heard the news that SA is sold. Oh how it brings back fond memories:
89786.png
People were regularly banned for less. Stop holding grudges.

o0.png

==.png
I'm curious how upholding property rights logically leads to expelling LGBT from the population.

Playing the employment game is beneath our Richard:
900.png

Fat.
=-.png

break these cuffs

it's me and my bitch
View attachment 1663649

View attachment 1663655

View attachment 1663665

View attachment 1663687

View attachment 1663679

Richard defends Corbyn and his band of anti-Semites:
View attachment 1663668
Someone familar with Britbong politics may fill me in, but The Labour Party has a long standing anti-Semite stance -- and I'm not talking about "critique of the monied class" as Richard alludes; I'm talking about The Protocol anti-Semitism

+ + + + +
Crossover with Peter Coffin and MovieBob:
View attachment 1663677
Richard has more in common with MovieBob than we thought.

Richard just heard the news that SA is sold. Oh how it brings back fond memories:
View attachment 1663660
People were regularly banned for less. Stop holding grudges.

View attachment 1663653

View attachment 1663664
I'm curious how upholding property rights logically leads to expelling LGBT from the population.

Playing the employment game is beneath our Richard:
View attachment 1663667

Fat.
View attachment 1663683
On the topic of antisemitism and nazi adjacency, I don't think I have ever thanked Richard for his support of Palestine. I know og Palestinian nationalists like Grand Mufti of Jerusalem Amin al Husseini would appreciate Richard's support in their struggle against the zionists.

for real.png
Grand Mufti of Jerusalem Amin al Husseini (Germany circa 1941)

really didn't like jews.png
Grand Mufti of Jerusalem Amin al Husseini (Germany circa 1943)

AnOminous

shalom motherfucker
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
Go on twitter and find a profile with #MAP. Even the most depraved pedophiles have more followers than dickard does.

Some people actually like depraved pedophiles. Literally nobody likes Dickard. He is more repulsive than even other depraved pedophiles.

Lmao "identify as fat." Almost certainly from some 500 pound repulsively hideous ogre.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
Lmao "identify as fat." Almost certainly from some 500 pound repulsively hideous ogre.
Guessing the number of thin people identifying as fat is somewhere around zero. Meanwhile, there’s a significant number of fat people in this movement who don’t identify as fat.

twattycake

True & Honest Fan

I swear, the "Silence of the Lambs" joke was right there and he still didn't go for it. I'm very disappointed in you right now @Buffalo Bill !

Guessing the number of thin people identifying as fat is somewhere around zero. Meanwhile, there’s a significant number of fat people in this movement who don’t identify as fat.

You say that but a fat acceptance blog called "This is Thin Privilege" has approvingly quoted "transfat" people (as in, normies who self identify as fat):

Transfat.png

Obviously I hope to whatever God exists this was a troll but the landwhales who run the site fell for it. These people are beyond parody.

Karl der Grosse

Currently being sued by a cousin-fucker.
True & Honest Fan
I'd forgotten all about Richard the Retard trying to sue the women's shelter because they wouldn't let him in after he got kicked out of Natalie Durkin's place. As I recall, they wouldn't let him in because Richard is 1) not a woman, but a fat man in an ugly dress; and 2) not a victim of domestic violence. Natalie may well have slapped Richard around, but that's just a fight between two ugly men wearing dresses, not domestic violence meriting admittance to a DV shelter.

So get fucked, you fat failure. I can't wait until you identify as dead. If it happens anytime soon, your mother can identify your body. "Yes, that's my son," she'll say, as reality twists the knife one last time into Richard's delusions.

break these cuffs

it's me and my bitch