Richard "Terra" Jones / Fire / Buffalo Bill / Lightning Princess / Leslie Eclaire / Stilanas - pedo former teacher, melted plastic bag lookalike, poop/bbw dwarf fetish, masturbating driver

break these cuffs

it's me and my bitch
I don't know why I'm a little surprised to see Richard on B&R. He is such a histrionic tranny that he was banned from the premier forum for histrionic trannies. It's only natural he'd post on that forum's reject offshoot. I guess I assumed he'd be smart enough to just post somewhere else other than a place he knows is actively watched, under a name that's tied to him, and say things that immediately identify him. Don't worry, it wasn't a misguided optimism that caused this error in judgement. I just forget how stupid Dickard is sometimes, and how much he needs our negative attention to fuel his persecution complex and self-loathing. He needs to go cry to another DV charity because we're an abusive boyfriend he just can't quit. Then sue them after they tell him to fuck off.

Then drink bleach.

1603125064520.png

I mean, you could try not disclosing every single fact about yourself non-stop 24/7? I didn't find you, you jumped up going HERE I AM LOOK HOW DISGUSTING AND WRECKED I AM.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
View attachment 1672381

I mean, you could try not disclosing every single fact about yourself non-stop 24/7? I didn't find you, you jumped up going HERE I AM LOOK HOW DISGUSTING AND WRECKED I AM.
I think it would be good for him. If he was more anonymous, he wouldn’t have self-pity as a crutch because he couldn’t keep wailing about his past mistakes. He’d have to build an identity in the present, not the past.

break these cuffs

it's me and my bitch
I think it would be good for him. If he was more anonymous, he wouldn’t have self-pity as a crutch because he couldn’t keep wailing about his past mistakes. He’d have to build an identity in the present, not the past.
lol, Dickard is a fat lazy faggot who will never do anything to help himself. He's too full of self-loathing, consumed by hate for a world that will not cater to him, and too horny to achieve anything. How many people have wandered into this thread and taken pity on him because he actually used to have a normal pleasant life that he threw away for his fetish? They dispense actual actionable advice that would improve his life. He wants to wallow in self-imposed misery because he is a pathetic failure of a man. Someone could gift him a new life on a silver platter and he'd throw it all away again. He is a burden to everyone he interacts with.

break these cuffs

it's me and my bitch
Richard scrubbed his Twitter clean (he did it to his Facebook a few months ago). This is the only thing it shows:
View attachment 1680641
He must really want to get fucked by this fatty. Leaving these as the sole remaining tweets is like cleaning an apartment top to bottom so you can get the security deposit back and then leaving a diarrhea shit in the middle of the floor. What the fuck was the point?

Smaug's Smokey Hole

Sweeney did nothing wrong.
Yes. He was radioactive in multiple online communities before then but SS were the ones who doxed him and found the really horrifying stuff like his HipForums account.

I think it was that SS thread that had the best joke about him, something like "scientists discover: fire not that hot". Then this thread had the one about the time he went to a sex club where they beat him with sticks, that one was really good.

It's also amazing that he doesn't realize why his domestic abuse shelter story is completely fucked to anyone that isn't a delusional retard. He sued them for not allowing him in because he was homeless and that was somehow against the law because he was a troon god dammit! In ten years trannies have done to their reputation what that took hordes of gypsies hundreds of years.

repentance

True & Honest Fan
It's also amazing that he doesn't realize why his domestic abuse shelter story is completely fucked to anyone that isn't a delusional retard. He sued them for not allowing him in because he was homeless and that was somehow against the law because he was a troon god dammit! In ten years trannies have done to their reputation what that took hordes of gypsies hundreds of years.
It's even worse than that. The shelter in question was for women and children fleeing DV. He refused to even consider going to a homeless shelter. Even the SA troons were outraged.