Richard "Terra" Jones / Fire / Buffalo Bill / Lightning Princess / Leslie Eclaire / Stilanas - pedo former teacher, melted plastic bag lookalike, poop/bbw dwarf fetish, masturbating driver

Positron

Asocial distancing, please.
True & Honest Fan
89.png

Duck Duck TUUURN

Any questions?
Of all the inappropriate hobbies to take up as a penniless mooch Warhammer is probably at the top of that list.
That's why people like this are penniless. I know of someone who is flat-ass broke all the time, but still buys a pricey Starbucks drink every morning and goes to multiple anime conventions each year, and you can't talk any sense into this person either about how to budget money, either. Some people are just a lost cause.

CobraPlissken

The more things change the more they stay the same
The money for those terribly painted figurines comes from his elderly mother. He says she approves of his hobby, but if he wasn't a selfish asshole, he'd realize she only says that and gives him money because she loves him and doesn't want to lose her son for good. You know he'd cut ties with her if she didn't enable him.

twattycake

True & Honest Fan
So i havent read this thread in over like a year.

Did he get the chop yet?

He got castrated about a year ago (can't find the exact post but I am pretty confident it was pre COVID found it here, it will be exactly one year a week from this coming Friday) but has no plans to get full SRS because even he's smart enough to realize the surgery is a terrible idea.

About three and a half years ago, Richard posted some extremely NSFL nudes on Reddit that you can find here (the last shot is of him erect). Our own resident tranny concluded that there just isn't enough tissue for Richard to get SRS even if he wanted it.

EDIT: Has he posted any selfies recently? He was probably 300-plus pounds before he did the gene pool a favor and castration tends to result in significant weight gain.

Last edited:

Karl der Grosse

Currently being sued by a cousin-fucker.
True & Honest Fan
He says he got his balls snipped. I don't know why he bothered, he hasn't had sex in a long time and quite probably never will again. Also, those horrifying nudes are form three years ago. He has only increased in girth since then. His gut probably covers his tiny, nonfunctional dick by now.

northstar747

True & Honest Fan
He got castrated about a year ago (can't find the exact post but I am pretty confident it was pre COVID) but has no plans to get full SRS because even he's smart enough to realize the surgery is a terrible idea.

About three and a half years ago, Richard posted some extremely NSFL nudes on Reddit that you can find here (the last shot is of him erect). Our own resident tranny concluded that there just isn't enough tissue for Richard to get SRS even if he wanted it.

Thank you.....I mean I asked and clicked so I guess its on me.

I...feel sorry for him. He had a gf who loved him. He coulda just been one of those weird teachers.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
Thank you.....I mean I asked and clicked so I guess its on me.

I...feel sorry for him. He had a gf who loved him. He coulda just been one of those weird teachers.
I did, but his tendency to make the stupidest decisions possible made me change my mind. He knows exactly where he’s gone wrong in life, but he just whines for pity and doubles down. I personally believe he only cut his balls off so he couldn’t go back on trooning out.

Karl der Grosse

Currently being sued by a cousin-fucker.
True & Honest Fan
I feel sorry for Richard in a general sense, because a wasted life is a wasted life, and any life so pointless is a tragedy. But in Richard's particular case, no I don't feel sorry for him. Richard started life in better shape than many people, especially people who are covered on Kiwi Farms. He had a fiancee who genuinely liked him and cared for him and shared his nerd interests. He had a college degree and a teacher's license, and did in fact land a job as a teacher. He had a few nerd friends who didn't actually like him very much, but at least tolerated him. He had relatives who loved him. And he threw it all away to publicly live a fetish. Since then it's been poor decision after poor decision. He refuses to show the slightest bit of responsibility for any of this or make any effort whatsoever to improve his lot or show self-restraint in any area in his life. The only concrete step towards improving his situation that he's taken in years was to apply for Social Security Disability.