Richard "Terra" Jones / Fire / Buffalo Bill / Lightning Princess / Leslie Eclaire / Stilanas - pedo former teacher, melted plastic bag lookalike, poop/bbw dwarf fetish, masturbating driver

Next Task

True & Honest Fan
I have no sympathy for anyone who throws their life away for a fetish. I have no sympathy for anyone who is so toxic that no one can stand him, even in online-only spaces, because he can't contain his political spergery along with his various bigotries. I have no sympathy for anyone who contributes so much hatred, lying and fear-mongering while claiming the moral high ground.

And I especially have no sympathy for zealots. While his politics are idiosyncratic enough to be out of sync with his fellow SJWs, he still regards himself entirely in the right, because like all troons he's a narcissist whose every failure, mistake and problem is someone else's fault, never his own.

Sympathy is wasted on lolcows. Pitying them is a personal choice, but I don't pity people who make their own problems and then take no responsibility for them.

Of course, this could create a foul feedback loop if Richard does, in fact, get off on the humiliation and negative feelings he attributes to the Farms. But he is fat and no one here will have sex with him.

NeoGAF Lurker

An Niggo
Icky Ricky is worse than despised, he’s ignored. So he treats any attention as good attention. Even KF got bored of him. He’s not sympathetic because he’s a piece of shit, ranging from trying to get a women’s shelter shut down to making the lives of service people hell who have to serve him. He’s just a fat waste of space who is stealing our oxygen.

Positron

Asocial distancing, please.
True & Honest Fan
Some wretched website made up libelous stories about Richard buying kids alcohol and defending a pedotastic game.
8.png

That site sounds horrifying doesn't it? No wonder all trannies flock to it!
9.png

9.png
Somehow I don't see Richard internalizing our financial tips and life advice.

Ruin

Mercenary Slut
True & Honest Fan
That actually reminds me. A lot of the links to evidence of Richard's pedophilia and stalking from hipforums and SA in the OP are just web links. We should archive them in case they go down.

Evidence of what a shitty person Dickard is deserves to be preserved.

northstar747

True & Honest Fan
Yeah at least until the inevitable placement of him on the sex offender registry. Now he is just going to be a fat, disgusting forever alone freak until he dies.

If he was a true and honest predator he would put more effort into appearing normal and worming his way into a possition of authority over and access to children. Running away from a teaching job to do all the crazy shit he s done including cutting off his balls leads me to think hes more degenerate/than predator

Ruin

Mercenary Slut
True & Honest Fan
If he was a true and honest predator he would put more effort into appearing normal and worming his way into a possition of authority over and access to children. Running away from a teaching job to do all the crazy shit he s done including cutting off his balls leads me to think hes more degenerate/than predator

Nah, he was kind of "off" looking even as a man. Would you let this person around children?

1xrIptU.png