• If you stop by, there's a bucket of pizza rolls in the corner of the room next to the mop.

Richard "Terra" Jones / Fire / Buffalo Bill / Lightning Princess / Leslie Eclaire / Stilanispedo former teacher, melted plastic bag lookalike, with a poop/bbw dwarf fetish, masturbating driver

Discussion in 'Sisterwood' started by Internet War Criminal, Jan 31, 2016.

Forum Guidelines

Rat Kings are members of the LGBTQ community who use their position, influence, and connections for personal gain. While they are almost always transgender, it is not a requirement.

• Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, personal details about yourself in public boards. These threads are not your personal blog and we are not an asylum.
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • Don't white knight. Don't turn threads into an intervention. If you want to help, contact them privately.
  • Backup everything! Rat Kings immediately go into DFE mode, especially when legal names are brought out.

@Ride, @zedkissed60, @yawning sneasel, @Feline Darkmage, @Smutley

1. Wait, I thought he was whining about this before? Now i need to go back thru this thread, I'm certain he was abloo-bloo-blooing about not being able to have kids.

Edit : Yeah, Dicky can't have kids. Straight from the trashbag's mouth :

IWC was the one who bought it up in the first place, in 2016. Dicky's been shooting blanks for a while. He was all cracking the sads when his dad died, because he can't have kids. Prior to that he was begging for money to do it (2016). He either fucked his balls up with hormones or he did go ahead with the orchi like he planned.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    #11121 heathercho, Jul 10, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 10, 2018
    heathercho

heathercho 何でやねん?

kiwifarms.net
  2. Quite possibly what Dickard means when he says he can't have children is that he's unable to get pregnant and be a mommy in anything but the most generous interpretation of the word, for which relief the world can give grateful thanks. If in doubt, ask yourself what Buffalo Bill would say.

• Agree Agree x 3
    Helvetica Scenario

Helvetica Scenario Helvetica is a very, very rare occurrence.
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  3. Or he can’t have kids because nobody in their right mind would sleep with him.

• Agree Agree x 10
    • Like Like x 1
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    NotAKitty

NotAKitty best gril
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  4. CatParty

CatParty Boo
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  5. again, rich, you gonna do something about it? Join an NGO or some non-profit that intends to help Palestinians, support progressive politicians, something? Or are you just gonna bitch online forever?

Fuck, even Antifa is out there protesting and making a nuisance of themselves while you cry on Twitter.

• Agree Agree x 2
    MarineTrainedTard

MarineTrainedTard Pepper Jack 'bout to cut somebody!

kiwifarms.net
  6. "CONDOM! CONDOM!"

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    AnOminous

AnOminous so what
    True & Honest Fan Retired Staff

kiwifarms.net
  7. Video game shit. Don't ask me.
    vg.png

Does that happen all that much?
    main.png

• Informative Informative x 1
    Positron

Positron Features built-in shockproof bullshit detector
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  8. I would argue that with many on the right being pushed further right, as well as many on the left being pushed further left, the "never Trump" Republicans are fairly centrist.

The White Wolf thing is this who shlameel about how WW is actively courting Nazis because in the new edition of Vampire: The Masquerade, there's some shadowy international organization that controls a lot of things trying to hunt the Vampires and people are shrieking that it's a dogwhistle for "DA JOOS". Nevermind that most of the point of Vampire is that the Vampires are evil by necessity. One of the main themes of the game is Vampires struggling to retain their humanity as they live for hundreds or thousands of years and feed on human blood.

Also in an example in which someone rolls four dice, they used "1,4,8,8" as the results, which I do think is in poor taste.

EDIT: I suspect he still has a SomethingAwful account because the goons in the World of Darkness thread were complaining about how NuWhiteWolf is literally Hitler because they're courting alt-right Nazis and even if they aren't alt-right Nazis and are just trying to be edgelords they're still ROLLING OUT THE RED CARPET FOR NAZIS REEEEEEEEEEEE etc etc

• Agree Agree x 1
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    #11128 MarineTrainedTard, Jul 10, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 10, 2018
    MarineTrainedTard

MarineTrainedTard Pepper Jack 'bout to cut somebody!

kiwifarms.net
  9. Actually there are plenty of gay guys who are “tops only,” it’s pretty common in the world of gay men. You also have those who are bottoms only. Most gay men have a preference but can be flexible given who’s on offer, but more than a few are very strictly pitchers or catchers exclusively.

Read John Rechy and he explains how in olden gay underground days everything of that sort; top, bottom, blow jobs to give or get, etc... was all codified in the color of handkerchief gay guys would let hang out of their back pocket.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Autistic Autistic x 1
    MirnaMinkoff

MirnaMinkoff Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  10. thanks for the lesson on how to be gay, I'll tell my boyfriend.

Richard is not gay. He's an autogynophile who doesn't like sleeping with men.

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Like Like x 1
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 1
    polonium

polonium By your genders combined, I am Captain Tumblr
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  11. CatParty

CatParty Boo
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  12. I agree, just didnt the “no butt sex” totally ruled him out as a gay man. He is a sissy fetish cross dresser but has discovered finding a woman with a vagina insterested in that sort of thing is near impossible for a jobless troon, so he’s just trying to get laid by anyone who’s interested in touching him regardless of gender or genitals. The hilarious part is it pretty much only leaves some gay men and tranny chasers who will fuck any random asshole.

No one is interested in letting Fire stick his dick in them, they just want to use him as a cum depository.

Then remember Fire calls himself a lesbian, lol.

• Agree Agree x 2
    MirnaMinkoff

MirnaMinkoff Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  13. We need a term for the specific troon phenomenon where they start out being into men or women, but then they realise that the only people who will fuck them are other gross fat troons, and then they pretend that that's totally what they're into. I favour "resignosexual" or "sour gapes."

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Tragi-Chan

Tragi-Chan Godmaster Reverend
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  14. rich had a small dick before he ballooned up to 300lbs, he's not gonna top shit.

so he won't enjoy either position. he's literally made so many shitty choices that he ruined his basic human enjoyment of sex.

probably a good time to remind everyone that this man almost married a female and could've had a child and career.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Feels Feels x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    niggers

niggers GOT A FEELING I CAN'T SHAKE IT

kiwifarms.net
  15. I believe psychologist Ray Blanchard coined the term "pseudobisexuality" to refer to the way previously straight AGP troons suddenly become open to the idea of fucking dudes. It's has less to do with actual sexual attraction to men so much as it's playing into their fetish of being seen as a sexy lady and validating it by having straight dudes bang them. This is different from homosexual troons who have always loved the dick and been effeminate, such as Blaire White, who fuck dudes because they just like fucking dudes, not as fetish valifation.

• Informative Informative x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  16. "Prison gay" works fine. It's the exact same phenomenon.

Also +1'ing for him not being truly sterile, unless he got a ball chop. Troons believe what they want to believe/what will make it easier for them to fuck lesbians, and "I'm shooting blanks ladies ;* uwu so sad can't be mommy" is a really convenient lie that lets them nut with no wrapper.

• Agree Agree x 2
    Cryin RN

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  17. Not really. Also he has taken it up the ass. In fact, it used to be he made up near weekly rape stories about getting raped in the ass at Unnamed And Probably Nonexistent Sex Club.

• Agree Agree x 4
    AnOminous

AnOminous so what
    True & Honest Fan Retired Staff

kiwifarms.net
  18. It's a real place. I googled it. Might visit one day, obviously.

Triggered Fivehead

Triggered Fivehead Not a pale man

kiwifarms.net
  19. He's pushing forty, morbidly obese, and abuses drugs including female hormones. Out of all of Fire's claims him being infertile is probably the most plausible.

Ruin

Ruin Mercenary Slut
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  20. Oh, it exists.

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Deviant Deviant x 1
    Yellow Yam Scam

Yellow Yam Scam Purity Is All You Got.
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.