Rick and Morty -

Shokew

Trial by Fire! Trial by Fire!
kiwifarms.net
Not gonna lie - I'm not surprised Beth is clearly a clone here and the real Beth ditched, something tells me I'd do the same in her sexy outfit.

I'm just disappointed she ("Beth") got back with that fucker Jerry (sorry folks, I'm with Rick in that I just can't stand him... Too bad Beth sadly is no better as a person, clone or not, so they fit together - better than one would easily think.). That reeks of status quo, which I honestly don't appreciate. Still, seeing this show rip on Obama was pretty good (R&M doesn't let up with the action, either, which only adds to the awesomeness in the climax!) - here's hoping they DON'T overdo doing so to Trump next season. Anything to keep this show fresh, intelligent, and interesting going into Season 4 (and likely beyond, which I'm OK with, as this show hasn't worn itself out yet and is still enjoyable, IMHO.)...

Hodor

z-list shitposter
kiwifarms.net
Based on what I saw in the live chat and on reddit a lot of people were expecting him to show up. A lot of fans are calling this the worst episode of the series. That's how butthurt they are.
I don't know what the fuck they were expecting. Rick and Morty doesn't have an overarching plot, it's a silly comedy show about a sociopathic drunk Doc Brown and a spineless Marty McFly. We've known Keith David was going to show up for months. The twist ending was p obviously going to happen too.

Lou Wrong

Butthurt about Buddyloids
kiwifarms.net
Beth and Shannon are incredibly boring characters, suitable only for Rick and Morty to play off of. Jerry too, with the added benefit of the "life shits on Jerry" jokes, which are usually pretty good.

I loved the "Brazillion" dead joke, shame no one will ever get the chance to use it IRL.

• Agree
Reactions: Sargent PoopyFace

Kamen Rider Black RX

Winner: Cole Smithey Award for Valued Opinion
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So, final thoughts for this season.

With (possible clone) Beth, it's about confronting your issues rather than running away from them. As a result of her finally standing up to Rick, knowing she could die, she's healthier now than she has been throughout this entire show. Hell, the Smiths all get along better now than when we first met them.

With Rick Vs. The President... I'm still trying to think of something that sounds smart. Best I can figure is it's about how Rick doesn't use his gifts to make the world a better place unless he can benefit from it. It's all a dick measuring contest with authority here, with Rick trying to put himself on top. Morty stops caring about the selfie, but Rick is the one who keeps demanding it to make authority submit to him. But between losing to Jerry and having to come crawling back to the President, everything Rick has done has come to nothing. Rick tries to make things better for himself but ends up being the joke at the end of the season.

SteelPlatedHeart

Politics are fucking dumb
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So, final thoughts for this season.

With (possible clone) Beth, it's about confronting your issues rather than running away from them. As a result of her finally standing up to Rick, knowing she could die, she's healthier now than she has been throughout this entire show. Hell, the Smiths all get along better now than when we first met them.

With Rick Vs. The President... I'm still trying to think of something that sounds smart. Best I can figure is it's about how Rick doesn't use his gifts to make the world a better place unless he can benefit from it. It's all a dick measuring contest with authority here, with Rick trying to put himself on top. Morty stops caring about the selfie, but Rick is the one who keeps demanding it to make authority submit to him. But between losing to Jerry and having to come crawling back to the President, everything Rick has done has come to nothing. Rick tries to make things better for himself but ends up being the joke at the end of the season.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino