Rick & Morty - Harmontown podcast re Season 4 -

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnVKaravitis

kiwifarms.net
Hello. I would like to ask if anyone knows which Harmontown podcast is referred to in this YouTube video watch?v=kEYUoxBPKIs “Rick and Morty Season 4 Thanksgiving Teaser Easter Eggs and References”

Specifically, timestamp 7:56 , where Dan Harmon allegedly talks about wanting to get more money from the first 3 seasons before he continues working on Season 4.

Thank you in advance for allowing me to post this.

John

R

RG 448

kiwifarms.net
I came across a Rick & Morty thread on this website, I thought that members here might have an answer. I am not trolling. I appreciate your patience.

I don't believe that my question violates community standards. Does it? That is not my intention.
Generally speaking, a site with a devoted fan community like reddit is probably a better place to find your answer. I like Rick and Morty too, for instance, but I wouldn’t be able to listen to Dan Harmon without killing myself. I’ll see what I can find though.

EDIT: I couldn’t find anything.

Null

Ooperator
kiwifarms.net
upload_2018-3-17_14-51-56.png

unknown.png

Status
Not open for further replies.