Rick & Morty - Harmontown podcast re Season 4 -

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Maxliam

You all disgust me.
kiwifarms.net
Empowerment has to start with reality.
I mean what chick wouldn't want some nice titties and a thin waist? It's like what guy doesn't want to be built like a tank and have a mean v cut and pecs that are bullet proof. You know the kind that are just all broad and muscular that you just wanna oil up.....no homo.
I guess, but ironically tarding out in public is just tarding out in public to everyone who doesn’t get the joke.

But that's what makes Ali G funny. Him saying exceptional shit with a straight face.

Somsnosa

Look at me! I'm the pope now
kiwifarms.net
This is just a fan who's searching info on a show he likes, and didn't realize what type of site this is. Poor soul.
If you're reading this John your best curse of action is to log off and clean your browsing history; we have a general rule to not interact with people like you outside the site so it'll all be just like a bad dream. Wish you well

Flustercuck

Inhabitor of 14 trans bodies
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This is just a fan who's searching info on a show he likes, and didn't realize what type of site this is. Poor soul.
If you're reading this John your best curse of action is to log off and clean your browsing history; we have a general rule to not interact with people like you outside the site so it'll all be just like a bad dream. Wish you well
yeah, I feel kinda bad for him, but reddit would be a way better site to ask about this on than the farms, as @Testaclese Maximus already pointed out.

Y2K Baby

The Codex of Ultimate Wisdom???
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I mean what chick wouldn't want some nice titties and a thin waist? It's like what guy doesn't want to be built like a tank and have a mean v cut and pecs that are bullet proof. You know the kind that are just all broad and muscular that you just wanna oil up.....no homo.

But that's what makes Ali G funny. Him saying exceptional shit with a straight face.
Screeching like an exceptional individual in public is pathetic; it doesn't matter if it's a "joke".

Maxliam

You all disgust me.
kiwifarms.net
Screeching like an exceptional individual in public is pathetic; it doesn't matter if it's a "joke".
That's true. My Ali G analogy was a poor example (sleep deprived right now). Ali G is clever in the subtle ways that Sacha plays dumb and gets educated and respected people to acknowledge or say stupid things.

This is the R&M version of Random Access Humor.

Status
Not open for further replies.