Ricky Gervais VS Jessica Yaniv on Twitter -

• Emails (registration / password reset) appear to be working; be sure to check spam.

Larry Anon

Poly-gendered Interdimensional TurboSlut
kiwifarms.net
Sometimes the best move is to just retweet the person insulting you. LOL.

Attachments

• ricky24.png
    ricky24.png
    37.8 KB · Views: 620

Larry Anon

Poly-gendered Interdimensional TurboSlut
kiwifarms.net
I bet he has sweaty, pendulous old man balls with a persistent skin infection from never showering, accompanied by by a smegma-covered shrimpdick.
He might have inflamed testicles or something, accompanied by an acorn in a fur coat.
I bet he has sweaty, pendulous old man balls with a persistent skin infection from never showering, accompanied by by a smegma-covered shrimpdick.

You guys realize you're speculating on Yaniv's junk and getting really descriptive with it, right? Are you sure this is the kind of thing you want to dedicate that much brain power towards figuring out?

L

LU 010

kiwifarms.net
You guys realize you're speculating on Yaniv's junk and getting really descriptive with it, right? Are you sure this is the kind of thing you want to dedicate that much brain power towards figuring out?
Yeah. It's funny. I have no idea what kinda nutsack this dude has, but it's hilarious to imagine it as some kind of eldritch horror, spewing forth from the portal twixt his nethers to terrorize innocent vagina-waxers. I wonder if anyone who looks it square on turns to stone.

TheBeanz

Heinz Meanz Beanz
kiwifarms.net
Based Ricky in the house.

I had no idea he'd picked up on this, might be enough to even take the Yaniv Saga mainstream at this rate.

BurningPewter

all I had to do was mail it in and I just won!
kiwifarms.net
I think its worth mentioning Karl has stayed with multiple types of trans people in his travel shows, he even dressed up in one of those latex female body suits for a day in Las Vegas and stayed with ladyboy performers in Thailand, so he might not be too shocked at Yaniv