Right-Wing vs Left-Wing Lolcows -

Angry Shoes

Red Wire: Right Temple, Black Wire: Left Temple
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Left-wing cows seem to be more of a slow burn. Instead of actively getting involved in irl nonsense they just sperg out on the internet and post cold takes on Twitter or YouTube so only people like us follow them to laugh at them.

Right-wing cows seem to be more prone to actually getting involved in irl shit. They tend to end up on the news and recognized by normie websites more often than lefties. You see more descent towards them on sites like Reddit rather than just on here.

Of course there exceptions to every rule though.

Paleololicon

kiwifarms.net
Most right-wing lolcows aren't actually lolcows imo, they just make leftists assblasted because they have to hear someone has a different opinion than them.

Typical left-left wing lolcow thread on the Farms;

"Look this tranny communist, drug-addicted furry who advocates for NAMBLA and screams at people in the streets and has a nervous breakdown if you talk about them"

Right-wing "lolcow" on the Farms;

"Look at this dude who said something I disagreed with!"

I'm a superfascist though, so I may be biased.

La Luz Extinguido

There are no innocents
kiwifarms.net
Right wing lolcows are much dumber. Left wing lolcows openly admit their positions are based on feelings and morals so usually you don't see them pretending they are some of the smartest and most educated people to ever grace this earth. Right wingers love their "logic" and "intellect" so they all feel the need to pretend that putting a pine tree emoji in their twitter username and reading the evola wikiquote page makes them a 300+ IQ genius polymath.
Absolutely, its hilarious when they sniff their own farts regarding their use of FACTS and LOGIC just to immediately shit out biased and worthless pseudo-sociological studies to justify the propagation of their faggy religion.

Oskar Dirlewanger

i am the black niggers
kiwifarms.net
Absolutely, its hilarious when they sniff their own farts regarding their use of FACTS and LOGIC just to immediately shit out biased and worthless pseudo-sociological studies to justify the propagation of their faggy religion.
Right wing kids online are the ultimate nominalists. They are essentially the same as left wing troons. Troons think if they call themselves women, they are women. Right wingers think if they call themselves traditional, they are traditional. And don't get me started on the subgroup of right wing kids who got memed into lifting weights, so naturally they think if they bench press 110lbs for one rep it means they are strong. Because they bench press, right? Isn't it how this works? After all they lift weights, they must be strong. *sigh*

La Luz Extinguido

There are no innocents
kiwifarms.net
Right wing kids online are the ultimate nominalists. They are essentially the same as left wing troons. Troons think if they call themselves women, they are women. Right wingers think if they call themselves traditional, they are traditional. And don't get me started on the subgroup of right wing kids who got memed into lifting weights, so naturally they think if they bench press 110lbs for one rep it means they are strong. Because they bench press, right? Isn't it how this works? After all they lift weights, they must be strong. *sigh*
Lifting does make you stronger you jealous prick

ClaudeSpeed

Sneaky jewish troll
kiwifarms.net
Political lolcows in general suck, apart from Phil. He is pure gold.

Also, I don't think that Jonathan Yaniv is left-wing at all. He is just a sexual pervert, which a lot of people confuse with being "progressive". If you look at his other opinions, such as his strong anti-immigration stance and contempt for foreigners, you'll find that he's actually pretty reactionary.
Agreed, each side has their own extremes, but hey ! It is the damn politics, what would you expect from people who vote these retards just because they seen a celebrity/vlogger etc making propaganda for them?

ChurchOfGodBear

He's just this guy, you know?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I gotta love BradWatson_Miami for being rabidly left-wing, but still batshit crazy and having absolutely no clue what he’s talking about.

Exterminate Leftists

including Libertarians and big-brained centrists
kiwifarms.net
If we're keeping score here, getting people to improve physically through memes is more honorable than putting your kid on puberty blockers and shoving a shoehorn in a open wound.

garakfan69

Mentally Enabled Schizoposter
kiwifarms.net
The Halle shooting showed that it's easier for right-wing lolcows to hide their lolcow qualities.

They get forced off non-anonymized platforms like Facebook or Twitter so they write their autistic shit anonymously, which makes it impossible to attribute dumb shit to a single cow. They also adopt the ironic shitposting of those places and hide under ten levels of irony where it becomes hard to tell genuine autism from someone making fun of autism.

This is why someone so massively autistic and active on the internet like the Halle shooter can avoid having a thread on him.

Oskar Dirlewanger

i am the black niggers
kiwifarms.net
If we're keeping score here, getting people to improve physically through memes is more honorable than putting your kid on puberty blockers and shoving a shoehorn in a open wound.
You know these "fit girls" who go to the gym and gossip for an hour and do some selfies for instagram but never actually work out? Online right wingers have an equivalent of those, only much more cringeworthy and pathetic. The difference is instead of posting selfies they post memes. Yeah, no progress, no gains, no nothing, just post something about a soy on twitter, add a picture of pepe with muscles, tag it with #liftwaffe and the day's hardcore workout is done.

Autumnal Equinox

Sing or I'll go home and kill all your mommies
kiwifarms.net
I'm a libertarian who leans slightly right, but I can't stand any of the political cows. If I had to choose, I can slightly tolerate the right wing cows a bit more than the left wing ones, but that's like saying I'd rather eat a dogshit sandwich over a catshit sandwich. Both options are still terrible. The left wing cows have inserted themselves more and more into the cultural zeitgeist for worse, which is why they irritate me more.

• Agree
Reactions: Book Thievery

Pissmaster

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The Halle shooting showed that it's easier for right-wing lolcows to hide their lolcow qualities.

They get forced off non-anonymized platforms like Facebook or Twitter so they write their autistic shit anonymously, which makes it impossible to attribute dumb shit to a single cow. They also adopt the ironic shitposting of those places and hide under ten levels of irony where it becomes hard to tell genuine autism from someone making fun of autism.

This is why someone so massively autistic and active on the internet like the Halle shooter can avoid having a thread on him.
That's more or less why I've hated the heavy-handed censorship of social media. Just let the lolcows screech and expose themselves so the world can see exactly what kind of people they are.

Last edited:
Tags
None