Riolu947 / RiolutheBlueCat / BlueCatRiolu / Nicolas Salerno (Internet Banishment) - Child Grooming Pedophile, Inflation Fag, future cat fucker.

Since he now 18... will Nick get a job or go to college?

• Yes

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • No

Votes: 60 23.0%
  • He will just groom minors and fap off to cats 24/7

Votes: 234 89.7%

• Total voters

taffysnap

raise your bat
kiwifarms.net
Not even surprised at this point he's trying to censor anything against him.
honestly, whether it be nick or his whiteknights who did it, it's plain pathetic. why try and erase the truth when everyone already knows the truth? it's so nonsensical lmao

i've got a friend that knew one of nick's victims (specifically, the 8-year-old he groomed, angelkittykat15) and from what i've seen, if he wants to make the effort to change, he better actually put in the effort, because holy shit his actions are near unforgivable and it goes without saying that he really needs to own up to manipulating minors. little kids that don't know better. that's just my 2 cents on the situation.

Puar

Smug fuck
kiwifarms.net
Honestly what Nick is doing kind of reminds me of what happened with Kero he's deleting the evidence and only making himself look even more guilty than he already is. I even remember in that same interview Nick said he was gonna own up to his actions and try to get better he's now contradicted himself again. If Nick was truely being sorry like he claimed to be he would just bite the bullet and try to better himself and deleting evidence doesn't make him a better person it just proves he's guilty and he's trying to cover his own ass.
He's like someone that promises to build a flood victim a better house when the promise is never made. He just seems to care for his own well being.

CynicalCat2010

The Most Cynical Of Cats
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 852524
So, I didn't realize this before but I think he has a boyfriend? I'm not 100%, but this person named cannedsnails keeps showing up.
Edit: yeah pretty sure that they're dating. I'm like ten months late on that
View attachment 852529
But I though Nick was homophobic I remember a post on here that said that he was indeed homophobic and he only but that LGBT pride thing on his profile to make himself look better. If anything I bet this relationship might not last long if the other person finds out about all the shit Nick has done and when Nick's new boyfriend inevitably breaks up with him it's probably gonna end up like what happened with Oreo.

Puar

Smug fuck
kiwifarms.net
But I though Nick was homophobic I remember a post on here that said that he was indeed homophobic and he only but that LGBT pride thing on his profile to make himself look better. If anything I bet this relationship might not last long if the other person finds out about all the shit Nick has done and when Nick's new boyfriend inevitably breaks up with him it's probably gonna end up like what happened with Oreo.
I think he is doing this to cover his ass from getting more hate slung at him. That or the person admires him, so like the mush mouthed fool he is would follow.

That ugly cat is one of his female ocs that was "abused". Another copy and paste, shallow oc he has.

Oreo is no prize either, since she is abusive herself and selfish. Then hides behind someone's skirt and acts innocent.

GrainKiller

So I am.
kiwifarms.net
Surprised anyone's attracted to Nick at all. Take away the bad shit he's done and you're left with a man-child. No normal 19 year old would act the way Nick does (or speak the same way).

View attachment 852524
So, I didn't realize this before but I think he has a boyfriend? I'm not 100%, but this person named cannedsnails keeps showing up.
Edit: yeah pretty sure that they're dating. I'm like ten months late on that
View attachment 852529
I might be reading into this too much, but Cannedsnails profile is wiped to possibly avoid obvious association with Nick. The "dating for" thing doesn't show up anywhere. Meanwhile scraps, favorites and other folders are empty. Only thing I managed to find are a few pictures done by Monterrioashmore of Nick and Canned. Like they're young kids with child-bearing hips. Don't need to explain why that's horrifying.

• Agree
Reactions: Literally Whojak?

taffysnap

raise your bat
kiwifarms.net
Surprised anyone's attracted to Nick at all. Take away the bad shit he's done and you're left with a man-child. No normal 19 year old would act the way Nick does (or speak the same way).
honestly, i gotta say the same. i wasn't expecting anybody to be attracted to him what with all the shit he's done to himself and others, but like you said, i think cannedsnails' profile is wiped (except for his scraps) to avoid association with nick. maybe so he won't get attacked for it, who knows. cannedsnails did mention not wanting anybody to talk about the riolu discourse around him. the "dating for" is in the "about" link in his points box.

as for the child-bearing hips art, yeah thats horrifying. children with an hourglass shape and massive hips is obviously really creepy

edit: https://sta.sh/22ag5xahzsoy found this on a journal about riolu and umbre. maybe it might be worth something? just realized the sta.sh owner is a friend of mine, i can ask her to ask riolu some questions if she has the time to

Last edited:

Raise 'Em High

Put your hands in the air
kiwifarms.net
honestly, i gotta say the same. i wasn't expecting anybody to be attracted to him what with all the shit he's done to himself and others, but like you said, i think cannedsnails' profile is wiped (except for his scraps) to avoid association with nick. maybe so he won't get attacked for it, who knows. cannedsnails did mention not wanting anybody to talk about the riolu discourse around him. the "dating for" is in the "about" link in his points box.

as for the child-bearing hips art, yeah thats horrifying. children with an hourglass shape and massive hips is obviously really creepy

edit: https://sta.sh/22ag5xahzsoy found this on a journal about riolu and umbre. maybe it might be worth something?

This one in particular makes me want to pull my hair out, like own up to your actions you actual manchild. He KNOWS he abused children and keeps trying to blame others so he can seem like the most innocent in the situation. I clearly remember the server HE ran where to rank up you had to send pictures of yourself bloating. And guess what? RIOLU WAS THE ONE WHO KEPT POSTING TIPS, ADVICE N SHIT ABOUT BLOATING ON THE SERVER TO MINORS. Straight up he makes me fucking sick to my stomach, he'll never own up to the fact he exploited children unless he gets backed into a corner.

GrainKiller

So I am.
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 853553
This one in particular makes me want to pull my hair out, like own up to your actions you actual manchild. He KNOWS he abused children and keeps trying to blame others so he can seem like the most innocent in the situation. I clearly remember the server HE ran where to rank up you had to send pictures of yourself bloating. And guess what? RIOLU WAS THE ONE WHO KEPT POSTING TIPS, ADVICE N SHIT ABOUT BLOATING ON THE SERVER TO MINORS. Straight up he makes me fucking sick to my stomach, he'll never own up to the fact he exploited children unless he gets backed into a corner.
For most normal people, this is an infuriating pedo that's deflecting blame for harming kids. But for Nick, it's another typical day on the internet.

RiseGear84

kiwifarms.net

I might be reading into this too much, but Cannedsnails profile is wiped to possibly avoid obvious association with Nick. The "dating for" thing doesn't show up anywhere. Meanwhile scraps, favorites and other folders are empty. Only thing I managed to find are a few pictures done by Monterrioashmore of Nick and Canned. Like they're young kids with child-bearing hips. Don't need to explain why that's horrifying.
I don't know about you, but the first drawing makes me think of this.
Dos Gaytos Kissing.png

Cool kitties club

Question everything (except cats)
kiwifarms.net

He has a page on this trainwreck of a wiki. Like Erik's page on that site, it reads off as if it was written by a monkey with two left hands. The atrociousdeviants wiki itself really needs a thead on here.
There’s a proving ground thread on great and terrible thing wikis would include that wiki along with stuff like the rotten websites wiki.

GrainKiller

So I am.
kiwifarms.net

Hmmmmm, another apology huh?
It's an apology with emotional music this time, that will surely pull little kids into his basement heart strings! Nick can apologize all he wants, but it won't erase the horrible shit done to minors even if he actually regrets it. The fans saying they forgive him in the comments are either unaware about the full extent of his actions or pedo-apologists who enable this shit.

Nick also deactivated his DeviantArt again. I'll give it less than 24 hours before he returns claiming "I'm changed you guys I swear!".
1564261759950.png

Raise 'Em High

Put your hands in the air
kiwifarms.net

Hmmmmm, another apology huh?
Few seconds in and already with emotional piano music, boohoo ;''((((

I'll write a transcript just incase he tries to back down from it

Hello everyone... It's me, Riolu. Now before you comment please watch this whole video and listen to my story. I just wanted to make this video to spread awareness. As you may know... I did request people, including minors, do so some questionable acts. And that... was bloating/inflating their bellies in real life... I know what I did was wrong... I know I did act like a pedo... But I never intended to be one. Or a predator... I never wanted to be any of those... But let me explain how this all happened... When I was back in high school... I had a good friend named Siphon (Now named Thundra) who loved inflation as much as I did... I think I was around 16 at that time... So yeah... I was also a minor when he introduced me to irl bloating... He really got me hooked into it... Him and I used to do it a lot... Same with me and Umbre... So... I thought I could introduce my friends to irl bloating... and that was my mistake... Later in my sophomore year, Siphon and Dusk backstabbed me all because of KiwiFarms... But later, Dusk and I made amends long after him and Siphon back stabbed me... But even after that... I thought that I could introduce only my friends with an inflation fetish to irl bloating... Even though some of them already did irl bloating without me introducing them to it... And... That was my stupid mistake... I never intended to make... I was never planning any sexual abuse... I'm not that kind of person... I know that some people aren't going to forgive me... And I've been runnning away from the truth... I've been doing it because it hurts me so much... So that's why I'm reaching out to all minors that I regret what I did to them... I want them to know that I'm sorry... The truth hurts... But it's life... Heck... the truth was even hurting me to the point where I was planning to commit suicide... But I keep on living because my friends need me... So does my family... But I did actually vomit from the fear and guilt I was feeling... So... I want to tell you all of this... To all the minors I told to bloat in real life... I want you all to stop because it can cause internal damage or even death... And yes... I admit that I made a couple bloating servers back then... And they did have belly photo channels... But I never intended to extract the pictures... They were just to show others who were bloating irl... To conclude this... I'm not the person you think I am... I really miss my old self... All before the whole irl bloating thing began... I really want to lead a better life... I promise that I will get serious help... To conclude all of this, I really feel remorse for what I did... I should've made a different decision while Siphon was still my friend... I promise to the bottom of my heart that I will be extremely careful around all minors from now on... Thank you for taking your time to listen to my story... Please share this video to spread awareness... I really care for you all... Godspeed...

Feel free to read through this for those who want to analyze what he said.

Edit: Just realized all the writing was probably for nothing.
copy.PNG

Attachments

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino