Riolu947 / RiolutheBlueCat / BlueCatRiolu / Nicolas Salerno (Internet Banishment) - Child Grooming Pedophile, Inflation Fag, future cat fucker.

Since he now 18... will Nick get a job or go to college?

• Yes

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • No

Votes: 60 23.0%
  • He will just groom minors and fap off to cats 24/7

Votes: 234 89.7%

• Total voters

cawk mcnibbler69^%

kiwifarms.net
Honestly what Nick is doing kind of reminds me of what happened with Kero he's deleting the evidence and only making himself look even more guilty than he already is. I even remember in that same interview Nick said he was gonna own up to his actions and try to get better he's now contradicted himself again. If Nick was truely being sorry like he claimed to be he would just bite the bullet and try to better himself and deleting evidence doesn't make him a better person it just proves he's guilty and he's trying to cover his own ass.
He's STILL at this shit and acting this way after all of this? Damn, to think that even emotionally-sensitive autistics with no reputation or clout to sacrifice are twisted fucking snakes with little self-control is sickening. Nick has greatly tested my patience. I even offered to be his friend in the height of all of this, but of course he never talks to me and continues down the slope. I'm about ready to block the fucker. It's hard to feel any sympathy for him anymore.

Raise 'Em High

Put your hands in the air
kiwifarms.net
Nevermind, he took it down unsurprisingly.
I called it, thankfully I have the transcript available so he can't back away from it plus we know it exists through links to the video. In hindsight it was probably better to save the video, but I'll be sure to remember for future reference.

• Winner
Reactions: GrainKiller

SaturnNebular

kiwifarms.net
I called it, thankfully I have the transcript available so he can't back away from it plus we know it exists through links to the video. In hindsight it was probably better to save the video, but I'll be sure to remember for future reference.
Luckily, someone saved the video and has it uploaded here:

Crystal Maye Franks

Waylon Smithers Overload!
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Chibiyama has her own thread and it's one of the most disgusting things I read in some time. Ironically, she is also known for liking minors too. I used to follow the thread but stopped awhile back. It's fucking nauseating, I wish I was kidding but the exploitation of innocent kids is one of few topics that legit make me sick.
You don't have to read my thread. I know it's disgusting. Just ignore it.

Riolu reminded me of myself deleting or hiding my evidences or truths back when I'm still immature. I felt sorry for Riolu when he hides evidences. Deleting the evidences would make him a lot more dumber than he is.

Puar

Smug fuck
kiwifarms.net

Riolu reminded me of myself deleting or hiding my evidences or truths back when I'm still immature. I felt sorry for Riolu when he hides evidences. Deleting the evidences would make him a lot more dumber than he is.
You still aren't Miss Perfect yourself, since you still do things and con people back to being your friend. You still have a lot of growing up to do still.

Yet you fave this journal, which is full of shit also.

Nick isn't a bright person and you really shouldn't pity him. He does this to himself and then expects forgiveness and ass pats. He will still try to apologies for everything he does when he just scratches the surface of the iceberg. Nick's understanding is of a child hat thinks making a sob apology will make things better. The only ones who will "forgive" him are his brainless, slack jawed friends that think swearing and sending trolls death threats work. He will remain in his childish bubble unless he does make some improvements.

In all honestly, I don't see Nick trying to better himself. He really should stay off social media, because this will be a burden on him.

He hides things, because he fears the truth. He just rather sit in a fantasy world and assume everything is all okay and everyone will forgive him.

People like Skyler/Dusk are snakes in the grass, because he knows Nick's BS, yet clings to him as if they are best friends.

Nick only blames others on his problems. He will reactivate and act like nothing happened, while his shitty fans will flood in and act like everything is okay. He will still continue these copyrighted "Fan games" that will never happen. He will still draw the same square headed, giant eared cat abominations. He will still cry and plug in the most sob music to his journals.

GrainKiller

So I am.
kiwifarms.net

You're both shitty and saying "just ignore it" makes people more curious. Not sure how Nick can get dumber beyond preying on kids, pressuring them to his sick fantasies.

Raise 'Em High

kiwifarms.net

>Also, I was considering on going to therapy sooner or later.
X to doubt.
How about you should turn yourself into the police? Because if you turn yourself into the police, you would get psychological help afterward.
Definitely, plus if he goes to like a regular doctor without the police they probably wouldn't understand the gravity of the situation or understand how many people he's exploited. Straight up, if he really was worried then he would turn himself to the police so he could ACTUALLY better himself and for justice for all his victims for the damage and emotional turmoil he caused. "Sooner or later" isn't going to work, he'll 99% toss it off to the side and then forget it ever happened knowing him but if anyone questions him he'll go "OH, BUT I WILL!" He's doing this for damage control, as always. I have little to no hope he'll change.

taffysnap

raise your bat
kiwifarms.net

>Also, I was considering on going to therapy sooner or later.
X to doubt.
How about you should turn yourself into the police? Because if you turn yourself into the police, you would get psychological help afterward.
if he actually does get therapy (which is unlikely considering then he's most likely going to have to tell a therapist everything he's done, which could get him into trouble) then good on him for wanting to change i guess
kind of pathetic how he keeps deactivating his deviantart for no reason whatsoever though
edit:
yeef.PNG

Puar

Smug fuck
kiwifarms.net
Hi, i am The Realistic guy, i made a Interview with that pedophile everyone calls "Bluecatriolu" or Nick
View attachment 866101

Fact: Whe i finished the interview, he instantly blocked me
I highly doubt he has a job. The one with cats sounds like he is doing volunteer work. The other sounds like a hobby, since his graphic design is in par with a 12 year old smashing logos together. Him blocking you shows he is still censoring things and not learning from his mistakes.

downwardsspiral.png

He still brushes the surface what he did but never will admit. It's an endless circle with him.

Raise 'Em High

kiwifarms.net
I highly doubt he has a job. The one with cats sounds like he is doing volunteer work. The other sounds like a hobby, since his graphic design is in par with a 12 year old smashing logos together. Him blocking you shows he is still censoring things and not learning from his mistakes.

View attachment 867068

He still brushes the surface what he did but never will admit. It's an endless circle with him.
As long as he keeps going in that circle, people are still gonna continue to call him out on his bullshit until something breaks it.

• Agree
Reactions: GrainKiller

Raise 'Em High

kiwifarms.net
Capped the journal and underlined one part.

View attachment 867431
this.PNG

This one in particular stuck out to me when reading through the comments, seeing as the underlined part was also mentioned before. Huge kudos to this person, they really sum up my sentiments pretty well on this.
Edit: Now we just wait to see how long this comment lasts before he takes it down. Place your bets now.

Puar

Smug fuck
kiwifarms.net
There is more.

confusion.png

He apparently apologized for the Tama thing and his shitty game ideas. I don't think he understands what copyright means, since all his apologies are somewhat empty and till doesn't grasp what he did is wrong. Of course his close friends will just flow to him like water and bark "WE FORGIVE YOU!".

His friend/foe Skyler also places what he thinks of Nick. Considering Skyler himself is either his friend or is disgusted with his actions. Skyler himself isn't innocent since he talks shit about people, is a babyfur and has a thread on here.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino