Riolu947 / RiolutheBlueCat / BlueCatRiolu / Nicolas Salerno (Internet Banishment) - Child Grooming Pedophile, Inflation Fag, future cat fucker.

Since he now 18... will Nick get a job or go to college?

• Yes

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • No

Votes: 60 23.0%
  • He will just groom minors and fap off to cats 24/7

Votes: 234 89.7%

• Total voters

taffysnap

raise your bat
kiwifarms.net
>high spectrum autistic CWC maces Gamestop employee for temporary pain in their eyes
>put in jail
>lower spectrum autistic Nick literally GROOMS CHILDREN AND SCARS THEM FOR LIFE
>"oh but you have autism so you're free"
nick: literally attempts to make children bloat themselves irl which can KILL them
"oh, you have autism? well i guess that's fine so you're free"

Puar

Smug fuck
kiwifarms.net
Damn son, I miss a lot. I did hear the news about his arrest and his banishment off the internet. I knew something like this would nip him in the ass sooner or later. Sadly, some of his "friends" are going to be "wah He gone wah wah wah". I highly doubt they understand the situation and act like he is some innocent baby.

Anyway. We have a try hard joining the Nick Hate Train.

whatisgoingonhere.png

Nice backwards hand.

GrainKiller

So I am.
kiwifarms.net
Damn son, I miss a lot. I did hear the news about his arrest and his banishment off the internet. I knew something like this would nip him in the ass sooner or later. Sadly, some of his "friends" are going to be "wah He gone wah wah wah". I highly doubt they understand the situation and act like he is some innocent baby.

View attachment 890230

Nice backwards hand.
I'm glad justice was done for the minors he scarred, I don't care what happens once Nick cant do it ever again. That picture reminds me of a Ben Garrison cartoon. But instead of a political cartoonist he was a 13 year old DA user.

We don't know if his shit is over or not. I'm basically just trying to contact his parents at this point.
Keep your trolling plans off here. You sound like someone that only wants to take him down for public validation and not because he hurt small children.

Puar

Smug fuck
kiwifarms.net
I'm glad justice was done for the minors he scarred, I don't care what happens once Nick cant do it ever again. That picture reminds me of a Ben Garrison cartoon. But instead of a political cartoonist he was a 13 year old DA user.

Keep your trolling plans off here. You sound like someone that only wants to take him down for public validation and not because he hurt small children.

I doubt Nick will get any sort of job now. This will be on his record. Not many places won't hire people like him in fears of hurting other people.

I honestly should update the thread title and add his knights.

The picture is shitty and poorly drawn and just looks like something as you said.

Kashi-Kukku

kiwifarms.net
Guess I should make damn return this site. I also recently made videos on Nick, just me explaining the investigation and my experience with him.

GrainKiller

So I am.
kiwifarms.net
I doubt Nick will get any sort of job now. This will be on his record. Not many places won't hire people like him in fears of hurting other people.

I honestly should update the thread title and add his knights.

The picture is shitty and poorly drawn and just looks like something as you said.
It would also be a good idea to compile info on Nick (such as irl pics and dox) into the OP. I doubt many thread readers would search through all 51 pages looking for important stuff.

Kashi-Kukku

kiwifarms.net
It would also be a good idea to compile info on Nick (such as irl pics and dox) into the OP. I doubt many thread readers would search through all 51 pages looking for important stuff.
Honestly, i would totally go down to Texas just to meet him face to face. Not for any grudge shit, only to force him to get a fucking life

taffysnap

raise your bat
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 890230

Nice backwards hand.
"Don't you realize bloating counts as SEXUAL?!"

Reactions: Diabeetus

Puar

Smug fuck
kiwifarms.net
Things aren't over yet, boys. Rumor has it he's out of jail on excuse for his autism, and he's back to making another server. Credible sources confirm he's out.
Source on the server. You are late to the party however. It was said he was set free due to the tardcard. However he deleted his social media due to his mother. He isn't allowed online other than his Nintendo Switch.

• Informative
Reactions: GrainKiller

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino