• ”Of the £10,000 sought, £9,000 reflects hurt feelings and £1,000 sought is aggravated damages.”

Riolu947 / RiolutheBlueCat / BlueCatRiolu / Nicolas SalernoBlue Cat Narcissist

Discussion in 'Animal Control' started by Puar, Apr 11, 2016.

Forum Guidelines

Animal Control is for the furry fandom, its members, subcultures, and communities.

• Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, embarrassing details about yourself in public boards. These threads are not your personal blog and we are not an asylum.
  • Spoiler adult content. Anything you wouldn't want your boss to see on your monitor should be hidden. Don't embed NSFW content in your post directly.
  • Don't white knight. Don't turn threads into an intervention. If you want to help, contact them privately.
  • Avoid politics. Eccentric political views is a frequent component of a person's humor value. Try to avoid debate.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you embarrass yourself or the forum trying to troll, we will ridicule you.
  • Archive everything. Use screenshots and archive.is to preserve content forever. Upload directly to posts where applicable.
  • Don't lament about the fandom. People have been critical of the furry fandom since the 90s. The debate is old enough to vote. If you don't want to post here, then don't.
  • @Golden Compass, @InLivingTuna, @yawning sneasel, @Feline Darkmage

?

Since he now 18... will Nick get a job or go to college?

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

13 vote(s)
    31.7%
  3. He will just groom minors and fap off to cats 24/7

39 vote(s)
    95.1%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. https://forums.anandtech.com/thread...ch-when-you-eat-mentos-and-drink-coke.174221/

It won't inflate you. You'd become a human foam volcano, though.

Riolu doesn't know third grade science, either. Human intestines are located around your belly area. Which is why when you feel sick constipated, it hurts. Of course his fantasy mind doesn't think. As for him shoving a hose up his ass?

If he and his buddies target you or if he targets minors to do fetish stuff, warn them. Have them contact their parents about what he does. Him targeting minors makes him a predator. Of course, he brushes all this off like it is fantasy.

• Like Like x 1
    Puar

Puar Bat-Tard Nightmare

kiwifarms.net
  2. That was another purpose for my journal, to warn others who could end up in the same situation I did.

kiwifarms.net
  3. ''Please take one daily if needed''
    If these little shits were real I'm sure we'd find him on the floor dead from overdosing.

He actually sent me a picture of one of the pills. He actually forced me into a role-play or something like that.
    He just sent the picture and went. *Shoves it up into your mouth and you swallow*
    (Also that's basically god-playing, he controlled my character. Well, fucking ME at that moment. Like I wouldn't swallow a suspicious pill a stranger showed in my mouth. Fucking creep.)

• Feels Feels x 1
    kiwifarms.net
    kiwifarms.net

5. Block the sick fucker. Sounds like rape with him. I really feel he is gonna be one of those preds who will creep on little girls and ask them to inflate for his pleasure. The guy is seriously going down his own hole and it isn't gonna end soon.

Puar

Puar Bat-Tard Nightmare

kiwifarms.net
  6. He did the “god-playing” with me too, but I was stupid enough not to tell him off for that either. I do honestly believe that he will one day become a predator, going after minors like myself, if he doesn’t stop. He KNEW that I was a minor and he still did the roleplaying crap with me, even after I told him that it could be seen as pedophilia since he’s now an adult.

• Informative Informative x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  7. So, Riolu wasn't shitting by wanting to move and shit. (''Escaping his parents.'')
    Today on discord he DM'd that he moved from Michigan to Texas.
    STRANGER DANGERb.PNG
    also don't fu cking to u ch me
    I don't really know what else to add, I checked if he told this on DeviantArt or anywhere like that before posting this, but he didn't so I thought I'd let you know about that.
    He also talked about some Charming Cat Cafe as well. I have no idea what that is but from what I've quickly searched on Googled, like the lazy ass I am, it's like a adoption place for cat but also a cafe? I thought it was like a cafe all around Texas or America (Well, I'm not anywhere near from America so I don't blame myself)
    But it's actually one single cafe somewhere in Texas? He didn't tell me anymore than that just that there's a pool in their neighborhood. I know he moved in to someone but I have no idea who.

He also kept talking to me for 2 days, and I ignored him. Until he talked to me and I finally responded, he just told me this.( And asked for a Roleplay.) Was he really waiting for me to give him the attention just so he can tell me something like that? Oh well.

Attached Files:

• Informative Informative x 2
    kiwifarms.net

8. HE is not gonna survive on his own really well. He has no job. No education. He's going to be some random pan handling bum in the streets.

On aside note.... Meet Schoolfilmer. I mentioned him in the cartoon pedos thread. This guy I heard is responsible for Riolu's Inflation obsession. Kim Andre as he is known is a 26 year old closet paedophile who grooms minors, does fetish Rps and is a request whore. He will pester people to draw art or certain kinds of art. If he had enough info on him, he would earn a thread himself.

Puar

Puar Bat-Tard Nightmare

kiwifarms.net
  9. I think there’s an Encyclopedia Dramatica article on Schoolfilmer, I might be wrong though

kiwifarms.net
  10. How did he get from Michigan to Texas if he has no job, unless he ended up moving with his parents or, somehow, he actually has a job?

This man is so pathetic and the DeviantART side of the drama surrounding him is like watching elementary schoolers have a slap fight on the playground, but so fascinating at the same time because of how deep the rabbit hole really is.

• 🤔 Thunkful x 2
    Sylvie Paula Paula

Sylvie Paula Paula Running at 500 "bi"s per minute

kiwifarms.net

11. I doubt he has a job or anything. I bet he is bluffing, since he is great at lying and twisting his words so his sheep can follow him.

My guess, if he had spare cash would be getting a bus and going that way. You can't walk that far. He can't drive, either.

He isn't gonna make it far in life.

• Agree Agree x 1
    Puar

Puar Bat-Tard Nightmare

kiwifarms.net
  12. He's very stubborn for an autist. Hell, there are autists that make more dramatic change than this pedofork.

• Agree Agree x 1
    The Great Chandler

The Great Chandler "Pickleless girls don't marry virgin boys"

kiwifarms.net
  13. From what I've
    I think he said he has moved in with someone, which would make sense, but I still have no fucking idea where his source of income is.
    Also, you might've heard of his 'Inflation Academy' Discord servers,
    well he apparentely made a new one, he sent me a invite earlier. I will not join it, but I've never seen this one. (And he has like 3 at this point now.)
    Anyways, I tried asking him what his source of income is or who he has moved in, but I still haven't got a response yet.( All I literally do with Riolu now is use him for answers here lol.)

kiwifarms.net
  14. Problem is. Riolu has no way to manage money or anything. He'd spend it on things that he doesn't need or just eat at fast food place. Even if a "friend" of him picked him up; I doubt his parents would know. I am pretty sure they are worried. If he was "abused", he wouldn't have all his shitty YKW toys or Pokemon games. MOST people that age at least know how to manage money and would want to leave the nest. At least they prepare for it rather than letting things slide and everything is this fantasy universe where nothing bad happens.

As for the Coke and Mentoes thing. You don't expand or inflate. You puke foam.

These inflation servers need to fucking go. Real Life inflation is dangerous and Riolu hasa fantasy like mind that everything works like in the cartoons.

Another thing. Riolu is not gonna make it on his own. Or even with someone. He'd be a taskmaster and abuse whomever is taking care of him. Plus with the lack of college and possibly lack of his high school education, I don't think he could get a decent job. I don't think random people are going to want inflated cat bases or ask to be inflated for money.

He has a petreon, but we know he is a scammer either way.

Oh he is "Famous". He's in par with CWC and isn't far from being the new CWC if he doesn't change his ways.

At least the ones that make a change can become better people, but that is a tiny fraction.

Puar

Puar Bat-Tard Nightmare

kiwifarms.net
  15. News flash!
    He didn't ''run away'' or move in with his friend to Texas or anything.
    He has actually moved in with his family.
    kk.PNG

kiwifarms.net
  16. I knew it was too good to be true. Looks like he actually lives up to his character, because he’s a lying pussy.

kiwifarms.net

17. So it looks like his family wanted to have a "better" life. Still doesn't save his ass. MAYBE he will get a college eduction or a job. If he wants to work around animals, I don't trust that man.

EDIT: https://www.deviantart.com/imnoahtheawesome1/art/RIOLU-4-SMASH-ULTIMATE-Redraw-763862682

Someone made this for him. That final smash.

Ew ew ew ew

#397 Puar, Sep 14, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 14, 2018
    Puar

Puar Bat-Tard Nightmare

kiwifarms.net
    • Informative Informative x 3
    Puar

Puar Bat-Tard Nightmare

kiwifarms.net
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Islamic Content Islamic Content x 1
    Monolith

Monolith doot Doot Doot Doot DOOT Doot doot doo-Doot

kiwifarms.net
  18. But Tama's a real cat and doesn't deserve that :(

Can you confirm this, or is it just a rumour?

• Agree Agree x 1
    Sylvie Paula Paula

Sylvie Paula Paula Running at 500 "bi"s per minute

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.