RIP Thread -

brooklynbailiff

Connoisseur of Crippling Autism
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
You have my deepest condolences, Male. I wish all the best to you and your family during this difficult time.

• Feels
Reactions: opy702

Stratochu

\
kiwifarms.net
Condolences to Male and his family. *cyberhugs*

And country singer George Jones passed recently. I can imagine Willie Nelson, Charley Pride, Merle Haggard, David Allan Coe and Charlie Daniels passing in the next 5 and Loretta Lynn, Crystal Gayle, Dolly Parton, Toby Keith, most of the Oak Ridge Boys, Ronnie Milsap and most of Alabama passing in the next 10-15.

• Feels
Reactions: opy702
T

TL 611

kiwifarms.net
RIP John. Nobody deserves to be drowned in Bristol docks.

The Mackers

kiwifarms.net
RIP Jeff Hanneman, The True King of Slayer.
Completely fuckin bummed! was hopin he'd come back after his spider bite too... all the best Slayer songs and solos are from him.

The Hunter

Border Hopping Taco Bender
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
The Mackers said:
RIP Jeff Hanneman, The True King of Slayer.
Completely fuckin bummed! was hopin he'd come back after his spider bite too... all the best Slayer songs and solos are from him.
NOOOOOO, I JUST GOT BACK INTO SLAYER FFS

Night Terror

this ice shall be your doom
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Actual manly tear when I heard about Jeff Hanneman. Sad time to be a metalhead.

Da Pickle Monsta

Should Have Been Bullied
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, I'm still bummed about Henneman. "Raining Blood" is what got me thrash metal back when I was in my early '20s.

The Hunter

Border Hopping Taco Bender
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Da Pickle Monsta said:
Yeah, I'm still bummed about Henneman. "Raining Blood" is what got me thrash metal back when I was in my early '20s.
I was 8 when I first heard Raining Blood, but I was already into thrash thanks to my dad's friend who introduced me to Metallica.

snowkitten91

kiwifarms.net
RIP Team Twistex.

[youtube]1sK7WwNVuHU[/youtube]

That tornado has now been classified as an EF-5, with an all record-breaking width of 2.6 miles.

Tags
None