RIP Thread -

• The Kiwi Farms is running a Fediverse Node, which is like Twitter but decentralized between many individual providers, similar to email. Feel free to sign up and follow me. There are many more services we federate with, and you will see all that content with one account. (Feedback thread.)

A Owl

F'tang F'tang Olé Biscuitbarrel
kiwifarms.net
I honestly thought Doris Day died years ago.
I'll admit at times I have confused her with Fay Wray.
Please forgive DD sperging, she was special to me cos reasons:

Her film career took a bit of a back seat come the Swinging sixties/ sexual revolution, it wasn't really her style... She was offered and turned down the role of Mrs Robinson! She focused more on TV shows and then went quiet with showbiz altogether for the most part - setting up her animal foundation, which is still going strong and is a wonderful legacy, as well as her films and music.

dorisday.jpg

:feels:

Sexy Times Hitler

Got more soul than a sock with a hole
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Please forgive DD sperging, she was special to me cos reasons:

Her film career took a bit of a back seat come the Swinging sixties/ sexual revolution, it wasn't really her style... She was offered and turned down the role of Mrs Robinson! She focused more on TV shows and then went quiet with showbiz altogether for the most part - setting up her animal foundation, which is still going strong and is a wonderful legacy, as well as her films and music.

View attachment 757634

:feels:
I didn't mean to insult either her movies or her as a person, I was just surprised that she was alive for so long. It's like finding out that Olivia de Hallivand is still alive.

Shit, did I just jinx it for Olivia de Hallivand?

sasazuka

Standing in the school hallway.
kiwifarms.net
RIP I.M. Pei, the Chinese-born American architect responsible for the glass pyramid at the Louvre as well as the John F. Kennedy Presidential Library, the Bank of China Building in Hong Kong, and, most relevant to me personally, Place Ville Marie, the plus-shaped skyscraper in the heart of downtown Montreal.

I.M. Pei lived to be 102 years old.

Clockwork_PurBle

John Goldfarb, get your ass back home.
kiwifarms.net
Tim Conway, known to many of us younger people as Barnacle Boy from Spongebob Squarepants, has passed away 3 days ago at the age of 85.
He's with Ernest Borgnine now.

Pua Magasiva, a Samoan actor, was found dead today. COD is unknown currently.

He was the Red Power Ranger in Power Rangers Ninja Storm.
His funeral was today/yesterday depending on the time zone (I think). The police don't suspect anything suspicious.

TheGreatCitracett

Wears a hat. Has a job. Brings home the bacon.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
RIP Eric Moore, lead singer and bassist of legendary classic rock biker band The Godz.

eric.jpg

Died at 67 after a long battle with cancer. He was fully determined to rock until the end and was planning to play his next show tonight, and more in the future.

The Godz were best known for their 1978 hit Gotta Keep A-Runnin'.

CWCissey

Charming Man
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
RIP Judith Kerr.

The Tiger Who Came To Tea is delightful and I implore all Kiwis to purchase it before some dangerhair piece of shit gets it banned because it's clearly a sexist, misogynistic, racist tome.

Tags
rip

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino