World RIPPED TO SHREDS Abandoned newborn baby boy ‘eaten alive by pack of wild dogs after mum, 19, dumped him on wasteland’ -

Amber the Hedgehog

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1002365

Jeffery Dauhmer had mental problems. Ted Bundy had mental problems. Albert Fish had mental problems. They're not excused for their degenerate behavior with that label, so why does she get the mention? It just sounds like more and more of a pass these days instead of saying like it really is - she's evil.

I don't give a fuck if she has depression, bi polar disorder, or if she thinks she's a magical liopleurodon.

She's a disgusting piece of filth who knew exactly what the hell she was doing. Let's stop covering it up with this nonsense.
I disagree slightly. Mental health problems is extremely wide term that can mean anything from depression to acute psychosis to antisocial personality disorder to obsessive compulsive disorder to permanently having child level intelligence. Some conditions definitely aren’t reasonable excuse for hurting others, some the person can’t take care of themselves at all but some especially those that have more extreme periods of hallucinations or psychosis can be alot more gray. When your brain isn’t working right, it can be pretty much impossible for the person themselves to realize how serious the situation is. This why I’m huge on informing public about mental health issues, how to get their loved one to mental health services and even people being put in involuntary mental health care if necessary.

That to be said this case doesn’t sound like anything else but irresponsibility. There is no indication that this was a panicky reaction in highly traumatic situation witch giving birth can definitely be or that she tried to do the right thing but couldn’t because mental issues made her act irrationally. With age difference and other behavior I’m gonna guess that drugs where involved, the parents just didn’t give large enough fuck to use contraceptives and just wanted get rid of the baby as fast as possible. I don’t know what the laws are in Taiwan about giving your child up but morally I see very little wrong leaving your baby somewhere near people will help them. It would be better if you did the paperwork, tried arrange adoption before birth and all that crap but realistically that’s often more than people are able accomplish when need get rid of the baby now. The mom or the boyfriend could have abandoned the baby somewhere safe like hospital, police station or school. Not the best solution but way better that in plastic bag to wasteland and worst this sounded like a planned thing. Yeah, mental issues or not that could have been avoided pretty easily and so not much sympathy or mercy from me eather.

Mediocre

Insufferable
kiwifarms.net
She's a disgusting piece of filth who knew exactly what the hell she was doing. Let's stop covering it up with this nonsense.
This frustrates me too, I read articles about how some mother has pillow'd her kid due to post-natal depression and couldn't cope and then you read the comments section and see shit like "oh so sad for the baby and mother!".

Uncanny Valley

mad scientist fetish
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This frustrates me too, I read articles about how some mother has pillow'd her kid due to post-natal depression and couldn't cope and then you read the comments section and see shit like "oh so sad for the baby and mother!".
Or some cunt who just randomly shot her 2 kids to death "OH SHE'S JUST SAAAADD CUZ HER HUSBAND'S AWAY IN DA MILITARY"

AltisticRight

Matt Jarbo is not the father.
kiwifarms.net
Meh, it's just a late term abortion, shows how progressive Taiwan is, take that mainland locusts and your one child two child policies.

The Final Troondown

Marine Trained Doubleposter
kiwifarms.net
Based and dogpilled

Tbf apart from the painful death I can't find too much ethically wrong here
I mean you give the kid up and it goes into the shitty system to be a burden and have a shitty life
The drug addicted mentally ill mother hardly promised a good life
It sounds like the only people who ever met the kid were the parents who clearly dont give a fuck so nobody else is harmed by this
The doggos got a hot meal

If abortion is illegal in taiwan honestly this might be the best outcome

Last edited:

RadicalCentrist

kiwifarms.net
In all seriousness this shit is pretty common in places with little/no access to birth control or abortion.
Taiwan has one of the highest rates of abortion in the world. Birth control is in plentiful supply.

Access to these things does not decrease the SIDS rate.

Based and dogpilled

Tbf apart from the painful death I can't find too much ethically wrong here
I mean you give the kid up and it goes into the shitty system to be a burden and have a shitty life
The drug addicted mentally ill mother hardly promised a good life
It sounds like the only people who ever met the kid were the parents who clearly dont give a fuck so nobody else is harmed by this
The doggos got a hot meal

If abortion is illegal in taiwan honestly this might be the best outcome
I've always loved this argument
"There's no way this child will have a comfy middle-class childhood growing up, so feeding them to a literal pack of wolves is the ethical choice."

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino