Horrorcow Rob Casio / Robert L. Robinson - Convicted child rapist from Augusta, ME, toothless hobo schizocow and attention whore

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.

Red_Rager

kiwifarms.net
i don't understand
You are not following good forum etiquette. Reread @Wilhelm's post. Multiposting in a thread is not good form and quadrupple posting is worse. It is not also not good etiquet to mass downvote/disagree people's comments who annoy you.

It is good form to share places where the lolcow may lurk as this is an observation forum, but don't tell us to harass him. If you have any other links to share of him feel free to (although, if it has something illegal don't link), but give your own commentary about it. How does he behave, how does the community react to his presense, etc.

As is, you are not making a good first impression. You might want to remove the disagrees, it makes you look butthurt.

c-no

Gluttonous Bed Shitter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
yeah, lets hunt him down and cut his balls off...
Some of us rather let others do that, mainly those in a place such as prison. I know the guy is a sex offender but one may as well let the law and such take care of him.

c-no

Gluttonous Bed Shitter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Man what the fuck happened in this thread?
We were having a bit of a discussion on a pedophile who has a fetish on dolls and wants to live in North Korea until someone new came in and derailed the thread, wanting to say we should kill this guy. I say let the system handle him or let someone else in regards to the creepy lol-cow we are discussing.