Robby Pilkington / Tonkasaw / Robi Vio - Failed pro-wrestler, failing IBS anchor, toughest guy on the internet

Purpose of stream?

• "I'm not an Internet person and i'm done"

Votes: 12 27.9%
  • "I'm going to keep streaming in some different way."

Votes: 7 16.3%
  • Just a troll, not going to stream.

Votes: 8 18.6%
  • Live suicide

Votes: 16 37.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BoingBoingBoi

please think responsibly
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
TonkaSaw, aka RobiVio according to his pro-wrestling name, is a host of a once popular internet talkshow called The Morning Kumite, but now due to his program's dwindling views, he regularly stirs up drama with anyone who disagrees with him and/or is more popular than him in order to re-generate interest in his channel, and also rants about setting up IRL fights between internet personalities as his channel slowly but surely sinks.

Prior to this career, he was famous around his trailer park for failing at fake fighting (being a shitty pro-wrestler), but is now famous for trying and failing to set-up real fights, to which he frequently challenges others personally and in which he encourages others to engage. His old wrestling videos are on this channel, and they are a hoot:

https://www.youtube.com/user/TheRobivio/videos (http://archive.li/vm7uL)

robi losing a wrestling match.

upload_2018-9-27_9-53-21.png

source:

(http://archive.li/sOPd1)

Tonka has a history of threatening physical violence against people online. There are too many hours of this to go through, but I guess below would be the best place to catalog clips and examples. I will eventually add more here. One example is this moment from a discussion with destiny, who much to tonka's ire calls him out on fake calling people out to fight irl. timestamped video below.

An especially ridiculous thing he has done recently is claim to want to set up a fight between Jim (MisterMetokur) and Sargon of Akkad (Carl Benjamin). Below is a the timestamp of the stream that starts off the train of autistic calls to violence, which then continued for the next four and a half hours:

Essentially, he adopts a "fite me IRL bro" attitude rather than “people talking to each other.” This is especially ironic given that he gave up his own career of fake fighting to be a talk show host. Especially entertaining in this stream is Tonka's completely serious suggestion that jim could protect his anonymity during the brawl by donning a luchador mask. at this point, the idea seems dead though.

in response, Jim fired back at Tonka for this idea, and accused him of being a tryhard failure who only wants to use Jim to get more views for his failing channel.

this recent outburst of Tonka's has also led to a phenomenon called "Donga posting" where people comments (and superchats) meant to be read in a caveman voice, poking fun at his tendency to advocate irl fights because of dumb internet drama.

There was also some more back and forth regarding how to get Jim and Tonka in the same stream. basically, Tonka refuses to go on ethan ralph's killstream because he wants the views and money all for himself.

in response to getting called out by jim especially, tonka invited notable skeptic sargon of akkad and others on his show in order to throw shade at jim.

It turns out that Tonka's involvement with trying to take down Jim, Andy, and Ralph runs deep. @Secret Asshole has an excellent summary of the relevant timeline including Tonka's involvement with Kraut's 24 hours gay ops and his offer of $2k for Jim's dox.

at one point tonka was doxed, which led to a pissing match between him, jim, and someone named zoom (zum?). This interaction is helpfully summarized in this post by @Secret Asshole:

https://kiwifarms.net/threads/internet-bloodsports-aftermath.42226/page-47#post-3789910 (http://archive.li/UswNk)

@Spectre_06 suggests that at least some of the dox are real (e.g. his pro wrestling alias) https://kiwifarms.net/threads/internet-bloodsports-aftermath.42226/page-47#post-3791973 (http://archive.li/9WcG0)

Most recently, tonka backed out of and nearly sabotaged a real life fight with fellow cow, andy warski, like a little bitch by deciding to legally change his name at some point throughout the set-up process. this, alongside other somewhat ambiguous shenanigans, made his identity impossible to verify when his health info didnt match the name on the contract, and so rendered him unable to legally fight in the match.

conversely, andy did everything right during the setup phase, trained for the match, and showed up because he isn't a soy-soaked pussy like tiny "t" tonka trucks. if you can't be bothered to read the whole thread or seek out archives of tonka streams to figure out what happened (because he deleted all of his videos), much less actually sit through them, dame pesos has done all the work for you and put together a video documenting the setup and pussyfooting along the way by tonka.

Dox:
Tonkasaw
Wrestling Name: Robi Vio

Lives with his Mother/Stepfather
ALowners Archive

Mom: Samantha Bradley Harris
Address: 833 County Line Rd Oxford, AL 36203-3740
Facebook (dead)
Facebook archive (with pictures of Tonka in the thumbnails)
TruePeopleSearch (live)
TruePeopleSearch archive

Stepdad (deceased):
Glenn Harris
Nuwber
Nuwber archive
Obituary
Choice obituary quote:
He leaves behind to cherish his memory his wife, Samantha Harris; son, Chance Harris; grandson, Major Harris; parents, Merrill and Sue Harris; brother, Mike Harris; sister, Dianne Fain (Donnie); step children, Robi Vio and Brittney Edwards; step- grandchildren, Trent Conaway, Jaxson Ledbetter, Drake Ledbetter, and Jet Ledbetter​

Dad: Michael Lynn Pilkington (Sex Offender)
TruePeopleSearch
TruePeopleSearch Archive
Mugshots.com

Grandfather: Thomas M. Bradley (deceased)
Print obituary
Archive
Digitized obituary
Archive
Choice quote:
Survivors include his wife, Sarah "Gano" Brad-lev; son, Thomas M. Bradley (Dana); daughter, Samantha Harris (Glenn); grandchildren, Robi Vio, Brittney Edwards, Jonathan Hathawav (April), Taylor Grubb, Chance Harris​

Possible Relatives:

Sister: Brittney Diann Pilkington (now Edwards)
Sister marries Justin Edwards
Archive

Justin Brent Edwards Marries Brittney Diann Pilkington of Oxford
TruePeopleSearch on Justin Edwards
Archive

Brittney Diann's Husband
https://www.facebook.com/justin.edwards.75470
Address: 124 Reeve Dr Anniston, AL 36203

Pictures:

Obituary connecting Robi Vio to his grandfather.
tonka.png

There's speculation that TonkaSaw legally changed his name to his wrestling name to distance himself from his father, who is allegedly a rapist and in jail.

rape-daddy.png

cow-board-dox2.png

picture of Robby with his mom from Samantha's fb before it was nuked:

More dox here:
https://pastebin.com/Cu0xgDcL
archive

this place has a thread on him. it's pure autism. i've never heard of the forum though. https://zagforums.com/thread/389207/memes/tonkasaw-robi-vio-robby-pilkington.html

archive of the current /cow/ thread, which has most of the info: http://archive.li/47zgD

Attachments

Last edited:

MidUSA

kiwifarms.net
Hooray. The thread is up. If only in the proving grounds for now.

Latest development in the Tonka saga: Fellow cow Andy Warsky started to stream simultaneous to Tonkas dying show The Morning Kumite, leading Tonka to sperg out (the stream is sadly deleated, but it seems to have been captured by clip channel Tea clips but deleated from there as well, according to @Spectre_06

Tonkas battered houswife / co-host adress it in a stream directly after (featuring call-in and chimpout from Andy Warsky)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DKw8ZldVH8o

Reactions: BoingBoingBoi

Spectre_06

I'ma report you to SecDef Trump.
kiwifarms.net
As far as I know, he never made threats of violence initially on his own channel. He was very hesitant to do anything that could get his channel suspended. When he had his streaming taken down and Andy allowed him to use his channel to stream the Kumite before the blowup, that's when the threats of violence began. Tonka wasn't worried about other peoples' channels being struck down, only his, which was far more telling of how much he actually gave a shit about other people than anything else.

One of the things missing is that Donga made his "fame" on the Kraut doxxing server fiasco. Six months later, trying to claw back to relevancy on YouTube, he had Kraut on and finished the episode of the Kumite (in the evening, no less) by saying "Kraut didn't run a doxxing server. Sure he allowed people to dox on it, but *he* didn't dox anyone. Was it shitty? Sure. But he didn't dox anyone, so people need to get the facts straight." This episode has since been deleted, but Andy Warski does call the backpeddling into question: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-nv2V2lj1I

Also, in keeping with the highest traditions of internet spergery as well as "rules for thee, not for me", he took Sargon to task for not being willing to correct people who call him alt-right (Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5P43ftbqOE), but he's very quick to call people doxxers without proof, and actually makes up shit when he's called out on it.

MidUSA

kiwifarms.net
I listened while driving so I don't have the timestamps unfortunately.

Tonka and Andy Warsky is running simultaneous streams shitting on each other. Tonka brings up the episode where Andy (Metokur's idea of course) alledgedly applied for the Liberalist (tm) trademark. Tonka alledges Andy was scamming people and took money for the costs of aquring a trademark but just kept it.

Thing is, as people points out in his chat, this largely took part during an episode of the Kumite, meaning most money that people sent to cover trademark costs went to Tonka.

Sandwixh

kiwifarms.net
I listened while driving so I don't have the timestamps unfortunately.

Tonka and Andy Warsky is running simultaneous streams shitting on each other. Tonka brings up the episode where Andy (Metokur's idea of course) alledgedly applied for the Liberalist (tm) trademark. Tonka alledges Andy was scamming people and took money for the costs of aquring a trademark but just kept it.

Thing is, as people points out in his chat, this largely took part during an episode of the Kumite, meaning most money that people sent to cover trademark costs went to Tonka.
Wasn't the entire point of the Trademark literally only to piss off Sargoy? They all made money off the meme and it happened months ago

Fougaro

Glow in the dark K/DA Popstar
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, it was a joke basically.

I don't think Andy ever applied for the trademark, and I think most people who sent money didn't really expect him to.
You have to smoke something outright supernatural to expect Andy, a guy who's objectively even more naive and mentally inept than 2007-era Chris, to be smart enough to live on his own without a tard wrangler, let alone to scam people.

BoingBoingBoi

please think responsibly
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
As far as I know, he never made threats of violence initially on his own channel. He was very hesitant to do anything that could get his channel suspended. When he had his streaming taken down and Andy allowed him to use his channel to stream the Kumite before the blowup, that's when the threats of violence began. Tonka wasn't worried about other peoples' channels being struck down, only his, which was far more telling of how much he actually gave a shit about other people than anything else.
that destiny video in the OP is i think pretty clear regarding threatening destiny with violence. there are assuredly others, and people have called him out on it before. i think a while ago jim jokingly called him out on it during one of his streams though i can't remember which one. i thought it was the queen of poz stream but i couldnt find it. might look it up later.

edit: @Ask Jeeves found it, timestamped in his post. it was in the QoP stream, just not at jim's first mention of tonka.

One of the things missing is that Donga made his "fame" on the Kraut doxxing server fiasco. Six months later, trying to claw back to relevancy on YouTube, he had Kraut on and finished the episode of the Kumite (in the evening, no less) by saying "Kraut didn't run a doxxing server. Sure he allowed people to dox on it, but *he* didn't dox anyone. Was it shitty? Sure. But he didn't dox anyone, so people need to get the facts straight." This episode has since been deleted, but Andy Warski does call the backpeddling into question: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-nv2V2lj1I
this is very important and i want to add this episode to the OP, but that video you linked is a bit all over the place and the audio is kind of shite. the discussion on the killstream w/ jim yesterday after the andy/tonka feud video has some helpful retrospective info that catalogs teh various ways in which he backpedaled stuff.

(i will update this link once the stream goes on the archive channel)

also it seems our boy will face off w/ andy warski tonight? could be fun.

Last edited:

Spectre_06

I'ma report you to SecDef Trump.
kiwifarms.net
that destiny video in the OP is i think pretty clear regarding threatening destiny with violence. there are assuredly others, and people have called him out on it before. i think a while ago jim jokingly called him out on it during one of his streams though i can't remember which one. i thought it was the queen of poz stream but i couldnt find it. might look it up later.

edit: @Ask Jeeves found it, timestamped in his post. it was in the QoP stream, just not at jim's first mention of tonka.
As I said, he threatened people on other channels, never on his own. He was careful with the status of his channel, and didn't care about anyone else's. That clip with Destiny appears to come from Destiny's channel.

BeanBidan

Welcome to Silent Hill faggots.
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, it was a joke basically.

I don't think Andy ever applied for the trademark, and I think most people who sent money didn't really expect him to.
IMG_20181011_041550.jpg

Not sure if it was accepted or denied but he did do it. If he had payed, it was probably from his own pocket since it was during the time he was actually making a lot of money on streams and Tonka kept the money that was superchatted for the trademark purchase. So the meme "Where's the money Tonka?" is probably going to manifest pretty soon.

Andy is completely out for Tonkas blood. This was from his gaming channel.

wes

kiwifarms.net
You have to smoke something outright supernatural to expect Andy, a guy who's objectively even more naive and mentally inept than 2007-era Chris, to be smart enough to live on his own without a tard wrangler, let alone to scam people.
DONGA NO TRUST WHITE MAN! FIRST, LAND, NOW LIBERALISM. WHITE MAN GREED! EVEN MAGIC PIPE SAYS SO, SHAMAN AGREE.

The brief time I watched the Kumite I have to admit to liking Tonka before he went full gear (because he uses a wheelchair!) into "fite me irl." When Jim was done with the Kumite, it was such a coincidence that Tonka immediately turned on Jim and blamed him for his dumb event failing. No longer able to leech off of Jim, he attaches himself to the head YouTube academic he spent months making fun of. And people say the white man is fickle :story:

Tonka's weird fixation on the t-shirts is weird to me, because I remember Jim saying that he didn't care about if merch over him was sold through the Kumite. The more embarrassing thing in my opinion is how they started to incorporate Metokur fanart in the slideshow played during the videos, as if Jim was a core member of the Kumite. Tonka was obviously benefitting by trying to "officially" link Metokur with the Kumite. That's what makes Donga so petty to me.

Andy Warski's jabs at Tonka have been absolutely ace, though. The clips that Ralph played on the Killstream from him were funny as hell.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino