Robby Pilkington / Tonkasaw / Robi Vio - Failed pro-wrestler, failing IBS anchor, toughest guy on the internet

Purpose of stream?

• "I'm not an Internet person and i'm done"

Votes: 12 27.9%
  • "I'm going to keep streaming in some different way."

Votes: 7 16.3%
  • Just a troll, not going to stream.

Votes: 8 18.6%
  • Live suicide

Votes: 16 37.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

rotollo

The Day of Deodorant, Cometh
kiwifarms.net
So he’s admitting to false flagging?
I think he's going the ralph route of saying "everyone who goes against me gets fucked over time" not realizing that it's mostly the community itself that fucks people over. Blood-sports success was like a monkeys paw, either you will get fucked out of your channel, eat burgers for a trash can, have your entire life spilled out for everyone to see, or some combination of the three

BoingBoingBoi

bad weird
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So now Donga is claiming to having ¨won¨ - what did he win??
people absolutely fucking suck at this thread. the past 3 or 4 times it's been bumped it starts with someone asking a vague question and a bunch of confused and vague responses with no links, archives, posts, or anything, and i have to go and look up what this fucking retard is up to these days.

He's been streaming on this channel:

the past two streams were about warski & co getting the axe and him gloating over his own irrelevance.

rotollo

The Day of Deodorant, Cometh
kiwifarms.net
people absolutely fucking suck at this thread. the past 3 or 4 times it's been bumped it starts with someone asking a vague question and a bunch of confused and vague responses with no links, archives, posts, or anything, and i have to go and look up what this fucking retard is up to these days.

He's been streaming on this channel:

the past two streams were about warski & co getting the axe and him gloating over his own irrelevance.

Oh god that Logo, did he make it in ms paint?

• DRINK!
Reactions: BoingBoingBoi

Abominacione

tard cum fed gimp
kiwifarms.net
interesting crossover took place 4 days ago.
context: lore channel Grimmcheer asks Tonky for interview about Warski, he declines.
in this exchange we learn straight edge robbie was the 4th man all along.

appetizer:
capture_003_07072020_190041.jpg

good to see he's still as far removed from reality as he was a year and a half ago.

(schreenshots are in reverse order)

Attachments

PhoBingas

Literal goblin
kiwifarms.net
You beat Warski because he lost his YouTube? I don’t even like Warski since he kicked Chris off. You literally beat no one.
Bragging about "beating Warski" is like bragging about beating up a toddler with cerebral palsy - most functional members of society could no doubt punch a disabled kid into submission, but most of us probably wouldn't. What even started the whole donga v warski shitshow?

Grand Wizard Wakka

kiwifarms.net
What even started the whole donga v warski shitshow?
IIRC, Warski talking to Zoom and I think I remember Donga being mad Warski was associating with Geekthulu as well. This was right after IBS Apocalypse with Backyard Bloodsports, where Zoom gave his presentation on Donga, and I think the real gist of the falling out between Warski/Donga was Donga feeling like Warski wasn't defending/covering for him enough and being too friendly with "snakes".

• Informative
Reactions: PhoBingas

PhoBingas

Literal goblin
kiwifarms.net
IIRC, Warski talking to Zoom and I think I remember Donga being mad Warski was associating with Geekthulu as well. This was right after IBS Apocalypse with Backyard Bloodsports, where Zoom gave his presentation on Donga, and I think the real gist of the falling out between Warski/Donga was Donga feeling like Warski wasn't defending/covering for him enough and being too friendly with "snakes".
Wow - like a jealous woman. "Oh hurr durr - you're talking to someone I don't like, we're not fwiends anymore!" When the whole IBS apocalypse shit went down, I was only just paying attention to it.

Remind me again why people gave them superberries hand over fist?