Robby Pilkington / Tonkasaw / Robi Vio - Failed pro-wrestler, failing IBS anchor, toughest guy on the internet

Purpose of stream?

• "I'm not an Internet person and i'm done"

Votes: 12 27.9%
  • "I'm going to keep streaming in some different way."

Votes: 7 16.3%
  • Just a troll, not going to stream.

Votes: 8 18.6%
  • Live suicide

Votes: 16 37.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BeanBidan

Welcome to Silent Hill faggots.
kiwifarms.net
He's been streaming since 11am lmao.
Can someone tell this fuck that the afternoon isn't morning so the morning kumite is a lie, watch as Donga tries to fight you and then block you on twitter.
Screenshot_20181015-131105.png

• Agree
Reactions: Arilea

MidUSA

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Can someone tell this fuck that the afternoon isn't morning so the morning kumite is a lie, watch as Donga tries to fight you and then block you on twitter.
View attachment 567721
Has Tonka started to delete the Kumite videos as soon as they're streamed? The last video on his channel is at least a week old.

BeanBidan

kiwifarms.net
Has Tonka started to delete the Kumite videos as soon as they're streamed? The last video on his channel is at least a week old.
I'm not entirely sure. I only know he deletes streams where he comes off as a bitch and last i heard he also does it when the shows themselves do extremely bad?

MidUSA

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He deletes or privatizes any stream that could be used against him.
Apparently that's every stream lately :lol:
I don't think it matters though, as I presume the clip channels saves them. They're just so boring that there isn't much to clip from them. It would be hilarious if Tonka started to copyright strike clip channels taking excerpts from the Kumite. Unlike the Boulderking strikes which were for "harrasment"; if you get a copyright strike, you get to see who reported you.

Can we hope for some salty content today though, considering the recent allegations against Warsky fooling around with underage chicks? His rivalry with Andy and Metokur is basically the last relevance Tonka can cling to now, so I hope he tries to capitalize on it.

• Agree
Reactions: Arilea

BeanBidan

kiwifarms.net

Had a friend submit it via twitter, feel free to chop, adapt, whatever :)
I'm putting some life into it. Will be done coloring it when I get out of work.

He deletes or privatizes any stream that could be used against him.
That too. God he's that petty about trying to be right all the time. Unga bunga donga no no how tell truth

Fougaro

Glow in the dark K/DA Popstar
kiwifarms.net
>Tonka had multiple massive tardfights with Zoom and AnalVape
>two pedophiles and morons who are proven bullshitters and the biggest idiots of the entire IBS saga by far
>even someone as functionally rеtarded as Andy is less of a brainlet than these two speds
>in their quest to become internet nobodies they have been a-logging Tonka ad absurdum
>they're now attempting Kraut-style ops on Andy because he didn't want to tomodachi with these faggots

<I'm taking the word of the same Zoom and the same AnalVape because fuck Andy!
>mfw
Windows_XP_BSOD.png

Last edited:

AltisticRight

Matt Jarbo is not the father.
kiwifarms.net
Damn was about to make a thread and upon compiling stuff, someone beat me to it!
Great work, watched.

"Donga Tribe" should be added to the title.

• Agree
Reactions: Lysol and Arilea

Applejack

Double parked on the street.
kiwifarms.net
Donga is one of those people that could've easily avoided all of this shit by not being a dramawhore, and sperging out at anyone with a minor criticism about him. But that describes pretty much every cow in Internet Famous.

View attachment 567721
Tfw an asmr video of a rabbit is beating your shitty talkshow

(I had a better response to this, but now I just want to watch that rabbit eat celery. )

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino