Robert Bowers / @onedingo -

CrunkLord420

not a financial adviser
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
the mere suggestion that there could be more to this (or anything else) than what we're told is just ludicrous, guys. that's not weird at all.
I run a bot that automatically mass archives webpages constantly. It's a real stretch to claim an old archive as evidence of something, and not something Gab should officially acknowledge. It makes them look like they're desperately grasping at straws.

They're clearly being optics cucks by deleting the profile, writing the medium post, but then tries to RT shit like this.

CrunkLord420

not a financial adviser
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What does that mean?
Retweet, taking someone elses tweet and putting it on your own timeline. They're basically endorsing the tweet, and echoing it out to their followers.

Some people put stuff like "RTs are not endorsements" but it's usually pretty obvious that they're mocking the tweet when they do that, it's not in this case, it's a really bad attempt at damage control by mudding the waters with something as weak as "his gab page was archived 14 hours ago! false flag!".

chadmuska

Going to the store to get some cigars
kiwifarms.net
I don't know if he's a true doom boomer because the monster energy logo is hebrew for 666 and with that in mind I'm sure he thoroughly avoids it.

Are they going the false flag route with this? How would that even stand up to any scrutiny? This isn't just an archive of someone with a random username like "CommieChucker88". Rob registered onto Gab with his full name, so if I had to take a guess that archive was some antifa dude who was making moves to get him doxed and fired for his content and just timed it really really poorly.

...Or maybe it was Rob himself, trying to preserve what he would perceive as his manifesto for the shooting? Anyone consider that?

Gabs PR is honestly one of the funniest I've encountered because of how fucking bad they are at their job. Every single time an incident falls upon the brand, the response usually goes along the lines of "but what about these other websites?" as if that means they can skirt responsibility.

Well, what about them? The Steve Stephens stream is really incomparable to this and yet they do it anyway. What you have to remember is that particular video (not a stream) was spontaneous- it appeared with very little fanfare or announcement and nobody knew what was going to happen. That's... much different to a two week old post where Rob goes "I'm gonna keep this list of synagogues handy ;)", among all the other content he shared on his gab profile.

That site is not going to last the decade and it is going to be funny to watch the Hindensperg collapse when the time comes.

O

OG 666

kiwifarms.net
Bowers is currently being treated for a gunshot wound that he received during the police shootout, so it may be awhile before we get a mugshot. Local news has confirmed that he is from Castle Shannon, which is about 10 miles outside of the city.

Another local news source states that he has no prior criminal record, and that he formerly lived on McAnulty Street. That article also notes that he frequently visited the area of 5100 Fieldcrest Drive, where he helped to care for a disabled person. May want to look into possible family members.

edit: Fixed the Post-Gazette archive link. Wayback Machine may give you an adblock page because of how the website is set up, but it should work if you try refreshing it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Iwasamwillbe

King of Israel and Judah, King of the Jews
kiwifarms.net
I don't know if he's a true doom boomer because the monster energy logo is hebrew for 666 and with that in mind I'm sure he thoroughly avoids it.

Are they going the false flag route with this? How would that even stand up to any scrutiny? This isn't just an archive of someone with a random username like "CommieChucker88". Rob registered onto Gab with his full name, so if I had to take a guess that archive was some antifa dude who was making moves to get him doxed and fired for his content and just timed it really really poorly.

...Or maybe it was Rob himself, trying to preserve what he would perceive as his manifesto for the shooting? Anyone consider that?

Gabs PR is honestly one of the funniest I've encountered because of how fucking bad they are at their job. Every single time an incident falls upon the brand, the response usually goes along the lines of "but what about these other websites?" as if that means they can skirt responsibility.

Well, what about them? The Steve Stephens stream is really incomparable to this and yet they do it anyway. What you have to remember is that particular video (not a stream) was spontaneous- it appeared with very little fanfare or announcement and nobody knew what was going to happen. That's... much different to a two week old post where Rob goes "I'm gonna keep this list of synagogues handy ;)", among all the other content he shared on his gab profile.

That site is not going to last the decade and it is going to be funny to watch the Hindensperg collapse when the time comes.
I don't have a Gab account because I knew they were controlled opposition when I heard they banned @14⚡⚡ weev ⚡⚡88 but not people like Bobby Bowers/OneDingo.

edit: I originally used an archived link of the Post Gazette article, but apparently, their website doesn't want to archive so I replaced it with the live link.
Use the Wayback Machine.

KraftEagle

USA USA USA
kiwifarms.net
This is what I think happened. It's not that weird that an archive exists from 14 hours before if he was the one who archived it himself to preserve it. He probably did it knowing that they would delete his account after the shooting took place (since that happens on every platform.) More likely than some grand conspiracy, anyway.

Airtight

Cadia Stands in our hearts...
kiwifarms.net
I'm not one for gun control, but how can a guy with multiple charges be allowed to own three guns? I swear to God you burgers are weird
Only felons are banned from purchasing firearms here in the US so if his rap sheet is only misdemeanors (with the only exception being domestic violence that also lands you on the no gun list) he is perfectly able to buy them. His only trouble is if he wanted to get a concealed carry permit. That goes through the local sheriff and they look into stuff like his criminal history and he would certainty be denied imidietly.

There is always the possibility of him owning them before he was convicted of any felonies he might have or buying them under the table.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Only felons are banned from purchasing firearms here in the US so if his rap sheet is only misdemeanors (with the only exception being domestic violence that also lands you on the no gun list) he is perfectly able to buy them.
Also if you've been adjudicted mentally insane and committed. Sometimes there's a distinction if it's voluntary because it wasn't ever found in court.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino